Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Wanted to say Thanks!

niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
Hey all! I used to be pretty active in this community during the latter half of the reign of the sims 3! You might remember me after all (I don't know how many people are still active on the forums.) When the sims 4 was released, I was just starting university. I got pretty busy so I couldn't really transition over to learn a whole new game and spend tons of money on expansions. Anyways, to the point, after all my hard work this year I was just accepted into my university's highly competitive architecture program. It's a nationally accredited program where only around 80 students of around 200 applicants are accepted. It was a vigorous application process and I was competing against students from across the globe!

Thank you so much to this community and to the developers of this game! If it weren't for the beautiful sandbox of the sims 3, I would never have gotten the drive to pursue my passion in architecture! I know it's a video game, but it seriously changed my life. If it weren't for the wonderful environment of this community, I would have never understood the importance of accepting criticism in a competitive design environment! I love you guys! :)

I just got a new laptop so I can smoothly run revit, and I just downloaded the sims 4! I might start building again if I grow to like the system!

Comments