Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGBTQ Pride Lotto - (Closed) - Winners Announced!!

Comments

• gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @mothersuperior2, no, I was sitting too close, to the right, to take the picture. There was a lady who stood at the back of the garden and took pictures. :smiley: I am an atrocious photographer. :grin:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @gnlovew It's definitely a very happy photo. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2, it was so lovely. Two years ago Daddy turned 70, we found out he had pancreatic cancer. It had to be one of the scariest things we've been through. One year later he was cancer free, major surgeries, chemo and all, he made it through. We all met in Boston (none of us live there :grin: ) and spent the weekend. We were able to sight see, it's a hugely historic city for us, then we had the wedding and reception. :heart: They started dating when I was 16, 30 years ago. Okay, 32 years ago. :blush:
    @gnlovew My goodness, you're a mere babe! Was it difficult for you at 16 when they started dating? <3
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2, my best friend at the time was gay, so I didn't have any problem with Daddy and Rick. My brother had problems, not with Daddy and Rick, but it put a pretty big target on his back when he was in high school. Dealing with people and their reactions is probably the most difficult part of it. I finally learned that just telling people up front made it a lot easier, I found out if they were jerks before I got invested. :grin: My husband's mother didn't want him to date me because of Daddy, and Daddy wasn't welcome at their home. We don't see them anymore. :grimace: My husband loves my Dad and Rick. :heart: My oldest son and I were just talking, he said, "That's all I've ever known, Pappaw and Rick." There's nothing wrong with that." Love my boys. :smiley:
    @gnlovew It must've been hard for your brother, people can be cruel sometimes. :'(
    I like your thinking on this 'I finally learned that just telling people up front made it a lot easier, I found out if they were jerks before I got invested.'. Time is too precious to waste on jerks! B)
    Your husband and boys sound great. :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    I'm so happy too even if it has nothing to do with me! :D I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the news yesterday and the whole social media went completely nuts. Glad that there was a one good news after all the terrorist attacks yesterday...

I didn't think America was ready yet, maybe because I had just seen this clip from Top Gear in Alabama... o.O It's scary! Wonder how they feel right now :smirk:

Finland also legalized same sex marriages six moths ago and the new law enters into force in 2017. It's really stupid, but there are actually people still trying to prevent it, even though it's not going to happen. You can prevent people from getting equal rights for some time, but when they finally get them, you can't take them away, because it would be in insault against human rights. Not that they care....

It's been wonderfull to read all you stories :blush: And again, I feel like such a kid when @mothersuperior2 calls @gnlovew a baby! :smiley: Maybe that's why I Iike it here so much :smile:
    Glad to help out @Silvakristiina B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Haha I feel like a kid as well now - I'm only 19 :D

It was such amazing news to hear that the USA legalized marriage for everyone! My moms got married in 2001, when we Dutchies were the first country to have it legalized, so when I got older and learned that this wasn't the case in so many countries, I was so surprised. It's great to see that more and more countries are legalizing it <3
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @wittanthony1 I agree the transgender community really needs healthcare and doctors willing to give them that I watched a documentary about it and this guy in it died shortly after it was filmed because he was ftm and after transition ended up having ovarian cancer and they searched begged pleaded trying to find a doctor that would treat him non would it was appalling that non were found in time

Don't know if I saw that documentary or not. I do remember reading a story about a transgender person who was involved in a car accident. The paramedics were treating them before they found out that the person was transgender and then stop and left them to die which they did. It's sad that there's people out there like that still. It should be a crime for paramedics, doctors, and hospitals to refuse treatment for transgender people.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member

Don't know if I saw that documentary or not. I do remember reading a story about a transgender person who was involved in a car accident. The paramedics were treating them before they found out that the person was transgender and then stop and left them to die which they did. It's sad that there's people out there like that still. It should be a crime for paramedics, doctors, and hospitals to refuse treatment for transgender people.

I remember seeing that it was so sad and yes it should be against the law its immoral to be in health care and refuse those who need it and let them die people like that are murderers
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Less than 3 days left to enter this lotto. The 30th is coming up fast.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    its legal in all 50 U.S. states for the L and G community to get married now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

there was just an articel in the newspaper her in Denmark about how Cophenhagen had become a marrige on vactaion place, for many people where marrige wasn't legal (atleast from europe) as it is easy and fast + cheap for a them to get married at the cityhall here... I asume it be the same in most cityhalls in Denmark...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳

I remember seeing that it was so sad and yes it should be against the law its immoral to be in health care and refuse those who need it and let them die people like that are murderers

so happy that it IS against the law in Denmark to not treat a injiored person...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    anettesb wrote: »

so happy that it IS against the law in Denmark to not treat a injiored person...

that is good news!!
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • geneticbitsgeneticbits Posts: 251 Member
    Username: geneticbits
    Wishlist:My Wishlist
    Picture of a LGBTQ sim or couple and their names.
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    This is a picture of Aaron & Greg. I modeled the sims after one of my best friends and his husband. In this picture they are celebrating the great news. :)
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Entry Form:

Username: @VGryphon
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=VGryphon

Picture of a LGBTQ sim or couple and their names:
    UNrwKqr.jpg
    Lola Belle and Tamika Fair.

After Tamika moved to Bridgeport, she joined the music career as it was her life-long dream. After spending a lot of time with her mentor and boss, Lola Belle, they first started dating. Lola used this as an opportunity to gain more celebrity, but soon found herself caring for Tamika as well. Their whirlwind romance was the talk of the paparazzi for weeks, eclipsing Lola's adoption of Jupiter.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I need a little help. I am trying to open my sims 3 game launcher and it only takes 10 minutes to open but it is taking all most an hour to open!! What is going on???
    @mothersuperior2 - Just checking in. Do you have someone in mind that you would like to nominate?
    @VGryphon thats a rearly great shot
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @anettesb, thank you! I haven't used posing, but I did manage this "lucky" shot. I should revisit that save now that I have my graphics settings improved.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    VGryphon wrote: »
    @anettesb, thank you! I haven't used posing, but I did manage this "lucky" shot. I should revisit that save now that I have my graphics settings improved.

I don't use posing either... put with pause and tab + moo you can do a lot of things...

Lucky shot are how ever often the best shots
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks again @wittanthony1 for this new giveaway and with relation to this subject that generates much debate. I think that the game of The Sims is wonderful in to let the creation of couples of any type, whitout mods or others programs.

Username: bluebomber21
    Wishlist: here
    Picture of a LGBTQ sim or couple and their names.Jayden and David
    Sometimes I am tempted to convert a best friendship between two men in romance. It happened here with these friends in Monte Vista.

wkhbok.jpg
    David (left) and Jayden (right). I do not like their outfits default so I changed them.

zivh4k.jpg
    At home they start flirting.They give a tremendous step.

1z18tib.jpg
    They decide to be alone outside in a place away (and special)

2wn4qba.jpg
    Finally, they become officially boyfriends while sun goes.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
    I need a little help. I am trying to open my sims 3 game launcher and it only takes 10 minutes to open but it is taking all most an hour to open!! What is going on???
    I got it took work now. I will have my entry forum upgrade soon.

Ok I upgrade my entry forum.