Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGBTQ Pride Lotto - (Closed) - Winners Announced!!

Comments

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member

we havent been on at the same time in a while I got excited lol sorry loving the contest!!
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    I've upped my 100 points prize now to 250 points and added another 250 points prize to the list. Right now the lotto has more prizes than entries. :)
    I'd love to sponsor some points. How's a venue and a set sound?

I've added your prizes to the list. Is there a point limit for the set or is it any set on the store? Thank you for becoming a sponsor. :mrgreen:

Nah, no limit. It's been a long time since I've seen the prices of these things, but I'm pretty sure I've got plenty to cover. You're very welcome. :-) Kudos for hosting. :-)
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member

we havent been on at the same time in a while I got excited lol sorry loving the contest!!

I think we may have been on at the same time when I come on here to catch up on post and to look over this lotto for new entries. I just gifted you 2 shoes. I hope you like. :)
    oh yeah love them thanks @wittanthony1 Im waiting up for hot summer days to come on dd
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    its legal in all 50 U.S. states for the L and G community to get married now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    edited June 2015
    @rionismyname, it's amazing, isn't it? :D<3

I hope you don't mind @wittanthony1, but I thought this might be a nice place to share a picture of my Dad and his husband's wedding last August. :smiley:

25uqfbo.jpg

My Dad is on the right, my brother behind him. Rick is on the left with my new brother Lyle behind him. <3
  • veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    In light of the US legalize marriage for everyone, I thought I'd share my couple. I don't want to be entered.
    Silas is a real jerk to practically everyone (he is evil and mean-spirited, among other things), but still acts all goofy with his first love, Dexter. No matter how often they break up and Silas find another man or woman, he always comes back to Dexter.

tumblr_nq5fhaDux71sg8jp9o1_400.jpg
    Silas on the right and Dex on the left.

This is their son Chip:
    tumblr_nq5gs4eNTE1sg8jp9o6_400.jpg

I have a lot of couples that I play that are LGBT. Love is love.
    NraasSignature.png
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    Today's a big day in this lotto, is it not? ;)
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Today's a big day in this lotto, is it not? ;)
    Still a few days left:
    Lotto ends: June 30, 2015 at noon central time.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    @VGryphon I think @CreamierThanMami meant because here in the U.S. we have more to celebrate today
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    gnlovew wrote: »

I hope you don't mind @wittanthony1, but I thought this might be a nice place to share a picture of my Dad and his husband's wedding last August. :smiley:

25uqfbo.jpg

My Dad is on the right, my brother behind him. Rick is on the left with my new brother Lyle behind him. <3

wonderful pic its so great Im still kinda stuck in disbelief in my state is was legal once for one day so even though they cant undo it I still feel like its not real because last time I got so excited and let down
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    @VGryphon I think @CreamierThanMami meant because here in the U.S. we have more to celebrate today

Exactly.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member

25uqfbo.jpg

wonderful pic its so great Im still kinda stuck in disbelief in my state is was legal once for one day so even though they cant undo it I still feel like its not real because last time I got so excited and let down

I'm so happy for my sister and a lot of my friends whom have had ceremonies, but not married legally. I live in a state in the US that banned gay marriage in the state Constitution even though it was overwhelmingly not supported.

NraasSignature.png
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Oh, that is a non-issue in Canada.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Oh, that is a non-issue in Canada.

yeah I have a lesbian friend that lives in canada and I remember way long time ago when I was in high school on a class trip we went there and I was amazed to see openly gay couples holding hands back then you didnt see that in the state I live in
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    edited June 2015
    its legal in all 50 U.S. states for the L and G community to get married now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just saw that a few hours ago. Very exciting news. Happy equality day everybody!!! :mrgreen:<3<3<3
    edited June 2015

25uqfbo.jpg

I don't mind. It is a very exciting day now that everybody can now marry the person that they love. Gay marriage has been legal here in Iowa for quite a few years now.

Now hopefully the government will expand transgender health care. All the surgeries and hormonal transgender medicines should be covered under medicaid and medicare and private insurers, but there not right now and that needs to change.. Plus more non discrimination laws for the lgbtq community. Especially the transgender community, but I know the gay community does see it's share of discrimination sometimes too. It would be nice when the world no longer discriminate against the lgbtq community in any way.
    Post edited by wittanthony1 on
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    What a beautiful day here in the USA :kissing_heart:
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
    @gnlovew - That is a wonderful pic of your dad's wedding. It looks like a nice wedding and that he is really happy. Glad he got to marry the person that he loves and hope he has a long marriage.
    @wittanthony1 I agree the transgender community really needs healthcare and doctors willing to give them that I watched a documentary about it and this guy in it died shortly after it was filmed because he was ftm and after transition ended up having ovarian cancer and they searched begged pleaded trying to find a doctor that would treat him non would it was appalling that non were found in time
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    edited June 2015
    @wittanthony1, they've been together for 32 years. :smiley: Rick nursed Daddy through pancreatic cancer, i'm pretty sure we would have lost him if it hadn't been for Rick. :grin:

@rionismyname, maybe today's decision will make a shift toward more acceptance and love for everyone. I'm a Christian, and I am so appalled at what comes from people who call themselves that, then preach hate. The Bible says judging is not our business, our job is to love. It's tragic that that message has been lost to so many. :heart:

Today my heart was happy! :heart::heart::heart:

Had to edit to say Thank You @wittanthony1 and @rionismyname. For some reason I don't get a notification when someone quotes me :confused: I appreciate it, they're some really special guys. :heart:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Congrats to everyone in USA who are affected by the news. :smiley:

@gnlovew The photo is lovely, everyone looks to be having a great day, and so happy it shines through. Did you take it?

It seems to me that when the original quote does not have the '@' sign, I am not notified of it either, so I try to put another tag in the main comment part if I quote someone, just to be sure. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2, thank you so much! :grin: It was a beautiful ceremony, we had a wonderful time. :smiley: We were at a B & B in Boston, they were married in the back garden. My brother's stood up with them, and I read a poem. :heart:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @gnlovew Did you take the photo? :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals