Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGBTQ Pride Lotto - (Closed) - Winners Announced!!

Comments

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I dont know how everyone is getting sims to do the things Ive seen in all the pics like hug from behind, kiss while lying on the ground or do a smoochy pose together for a selfie for example am I missing something? an expansion maybe or possibly I am just not good at simming lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    The selfie pose is from the University expension, I believe. But I see that there's also a few pictures in which the Pose Player is used (in my own picture as well) :)
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Okay, I just got to participate in this... :smiley:

Entry Form:
    Username: Silvakristiina
    Wishlist

Screenshot-2_zpsi6kcgrto.jpg

Ulrika and Beate are my first same sex couple that was meant to be together from the start and did not just happened in game. Beate on the right is the mother of Unna, the child in the picture, and Beate and Ulrika are both parents to Linnea, the toddler, wich means that Beate swiched her gender twice from woman to man and back to woman again :smiley: The cat in Ulrikas feet is Åsa.
    (If you wish, you can download the family here. Custard shows a face overlay attached, just so you know.)

@rionismyname, I think what you're looking for is the Pose Player. You can download the player and then poses that you like and make your sims pose too when taking pictures. My sims in the picture are all posing, except the cat. It's basicly easy to use and you have tons of poses to choose from.
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    I think this is a great idea for a lottery and everyone's pictures so far have been delightful! @wittanthony1, I would like to sponsor a SP world and a venue prize (unless you would rather several smaller prizes). :)
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Heledriel wrote: »
    @ApparentlyAwesome Especially like the pic on roller skates :)

Indeed! Sahara and Aria are very cute. And the roller skater screenshot is truly lovely, they look so natural and happy together.

Thanks! Originally the two of them started off as townies, or maybe a little be more. I was going to have them become friends with my main household but they grew on me. Everyone kept growing on me, hence the gang of twelve in my profile pic, lol.

I love your couples as well!

@rionismyname Yeah, the selfie pose did come from University Life, but the last two were thanks to pose player which @Silvakristiina linked to and OMSP (one more slot please) for better placement purposes. It was easier to use than I thought it would be. I plan on working with the Tipsy OMSP and the Animation Player soon.

BTW, loving all the LGBTQ couples on here! I feel like we need more male couples though, lol.

KqGXVAC.jpg
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member

BTW, loving all the LGBTQ couples on here! I feel like we need more male couples though, lol.

tell that to my sims....

but maybe they need to give birth to boys first...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    I think this is a great idea for a lottery and everyone's pictures so far have been delightful! @wittanthony1, I would like to sponsor a SP world and a venue prize (unless you would rather several smaller prizes). :)

Any prizes anybody wants to sponsor is ok with me. I've added your prizes to the prize list. Thank you for becoming a sponsor. :mrgreen:
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @Silvakristiina May I ask you, where did you get the poses for the lovely family picture?
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    What is the problem now, I tried two times to link for the pose sets and both posts went to be approved... :persevere:

Okay, this time without direct link to the maybe too suspicious Chinese(?) site:

@Heledriel, I used two pose sets, Family Pose Pack by meagansterno and Warm Family by Star :smile:
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Thanks a lot! I didn't find any poses for families or children before.
    and sorry it had been such trouble to post those links :D
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    edited June 2015
    @Silvakristiina thank you (and everyone else) for the info is the pose thing easy to use? @ApparentlyAwesome I do have a male couple my friend made but I dont have pics of them :(
    edited to add @Silvakristiina how did you turn a female to male and back to female? I know I'm totally sounding like a newb
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @rionismyname I'm glad you ask the questions we all learn from. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @rionismyname I'm glad you ask the questions we all learn from. :)

lol yeah I want to get the most out of the game speaking of questions photobucket is acting strange it keeps opening another page to upload pics then turning original page to a store site my pc geek friend said I should stop using it because it sounds like hmm I think she said spyware anyone else having this happen? and can anyone else suggest something else to use for pics that is as simple as photobucket?
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @rionismyname, I used "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat code to open CAS by clicking Beate while pressing Shift :smiley:

I can aswell tell how to do it while writing this to everyone who doesn't know how it works:

1. Press Ctrl, Shift and the letter C at the same time to open the cheat bar
    2. Write "testingcheatsenabled true" to the cheat bar
    3. Press Shift and click your sim and select "Open in CAS" or what ever it says in English, and you can do what ever you want to the sim :smile:
    4. To shut down the code repeat step one and write "testingcheatsenabled false"

You can do much more with that code, but there are already tons of info about that elsewhere. Googling help :wink: I love that code and just couldn't live without it!
    @rionismyname, I used "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat code to open CAS by clicking Beate while pressing Shift :smiley:

I can aswell tell how to do it while writing this to everyone who doesn't know how it works:

3. Press Shift and click your sim and select "Open in CAS" or what ever it says in English, and you can do what ever you want to the sim :smile:

You can do much more with that code, but there are already tons of info about that elsewhere. Googling help :wink: I love that code and just couldn't live without it!

oh I use that code all the time but never tried it on a sim lol cool I just want to add if you type help in the cheat bar it gives you a list of all the cheats with a description I used to use the cheat buydebug on but now its not there anyone know what happened to it?
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member

oh I use that code all the time but never tried it on a sim lol cool I just want to add if you type help in the cheat bar it gives you a list of all the cheats with a description I used to use the cheat buydebug on but now its not there anyone know what happened to it?

I was looking for it myself the other day. Would be interested to know where it is. :o

lol yeah I want to get the most out of the game speaking of questions photobucket is acting strange it keeps opening another page to upload pics then turning original page to a store site my pc geek friend said I should stop using it because it sounds like hmm I think she said spyware anyone else having this happen? and can anyone else suggest something else to use for pics that is as simple as photobucket?

I saw in UK tech news that photobucket had been hacked (about 2 or 3 wks ago?) so I'd definitely do what your friend says, and run a virus scan just in case. Sorry can't help with a new site, but if you check out rosemow's room design thread you may find some info there. :|
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Is it ok if I change my photo?? thx.
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member

The buydebug cheat will only show if "testingcheatsenabled true" is used first. If you use "testingcheatsenabled false" buydebug will disappear again.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    oh ok cool thanks for the info @VGryphon
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Is it ok if I change my photo?? thx.

Yes, it is ok if you want to change your photo or even add photos.
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    I don't normally play with LGBT sims since I love playing legacies, but on my last computer I had a lesbian sim at University. I wish I had uploaded her before that computer broke, because I really liked her.

Username: Misscow1P
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Misscow1P
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    This is Elise Fairmount with her friend Agnes Crumplebottom, and she is starting the process of becoming a man. I have a friend in real life who is going through the process of transitioning from a man to a woman and he (he still goes by he at this point) was telling me about how everyone seems to want him to make the switch immediately and choose a new name immediately, but he is not 100% ready. Elise is in a similar situation in her beginnings of transitioning into a man, as she still clings to that aspect of her life in some respect. Elise is in no rush to choose a new name either...Maybe Elvis or Eric? Something similar enough to Elise. Elise and Agnes have been friends since before Elise came out. She really appreciates her as a friend, as Agnes is very understanding and patient with her.

I was really excited when I caught Elise in this pose, btw. That's exactly the type of thing I do with my arms when I talk to my friends haha
  • PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    I'd love to sponsor some points. How's a venue and a set sound?
    I've upped my 100 points prize now to 250 points and added another 250 points prize to the list. Right now the lotto has more prizes than entries. :)
    I'd love to sponsor some points. How's a venue and a set sound?

I've added your prizes to the list. Is there a point limit for the set or is it any set on the store? Thank you for becoming a sponsor. :mrgreen:
    hiiii @wittanthony1 lol just thought I would say hi
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    edited June 2015
    Hi @rionismyname!

Edit: I saw your message on fb. :)