Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Work clock issue in GTW

Perhaps someone else has seen this too.

It seems like the game thinks the work day ends at 2:57am when it is supposed to end at either 6pm or 8pm (if you stay late). I've done the repair game, clear cache and even uninstalled and reinstalled (with saves put in separate folder) and it seems to still be there. I dunno if the latest patch caused this, but thought it was rather odd.

Jh3D5Ip.jpg
Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png

Comments

• Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    I just got GTW and right away I noticed the time glitch you are talking about in my game. Its really weird. It doesn't really effect my game play but still it would be nice if it showed the real time work ends because its confusing and I have no idea how long the work day really is.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    Yes, this is happening to me as well. I noticed it after the patch before June. I had hoped the June patch would fix it. Also, if I try to purchase any TV except for the GTW tv, I get an error message 'script call failed' and it won't place the any other TV.
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    The time displayed on the career event part of the UI has been bugged since GTW was released. I have no idea if EA are aware of it or not, but I would love to see it fixed.
    Or removed.
    I see no point in it really since we have the little timer in the corner which changes colour near the shift end as well as the wall notification. If we really need to know the shift end time we can just look at the career tab.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I agree. It could just be removed.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Yep my work clock is typically wrong and EA knows of it its the kind of glitch you have to wait for them to fix