Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hyegal's Thank You Thread

Comments

• hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    @Kaike78, thank you for The Old Dried-Up Well. I put it on my wishlist because I'm interested in eventually buying Brunch at the Old Mill at a reduced price, but I put it on my top five because I think it's awesome in its own right. I'm not usually the most inspired landscaper, but I'm just itching to use that well as a centerpiece for something really cool. I bet it could work great either in a slightly neglected, overgrown area, or as a point of interest in a well-kept garden. I'm excited to try things out. :smile:
    @Heledriel, thank you so much for the Atomic Comfort Sofa. I'm not sure exactly what era this style is emulating, but it reminds me of scifi movies from the 70's. I love scifi movies from that time period, even bad ones. Maybe especially bad ones. They make me feel nostalgic, which is kind of weird because I wasn't even alive at the time. Nevertheless, I will take great joy in placing this couch in someone's living room, or maybe creating an awesome community lot. Perhaps a lounge of some sort.

Thank you also for helping me with the Atomic Age Living and Dining set. The couch has brought the price down quite low. I think I'll be purchasing it soon.
    @maria_loves_alex, thank you so much for the wedding attire. It is very much appreciated. Last time I had a wedding, I realized I was not exactly overwhelmed with options, especially for the bride's dress and hair. I look forward to the next wedding. I think it will be a lot more fun to plan.

The Wrap Gown is absolutely lovely. It's such a simple shape, but the details make it interesting. I like the wrapped fabric look, and I really like the subtle embellishment that's over the bust and down one side. It looks like embroidery. It really sells it as a wedding dress, not just a nice dress that happens to be white.

The Flowing Frock is also very beautiful. The layers are so pretty and I like the off-the-shoulder strappy sleeve things. I think the shape of the dress, particularly over the hips an down to the wide skirt, will look wonderful on some sims who might not be especially flattered by a lot of the other gown meshes.

The Long Curls with Veil is a wonderful thing to have. I've been a bit short on veils. I'm pretty sure I don't actually have any at all. I usually just try to find a dressy hairstyle. It works fine, but I'm really happy to have a veil at least as an option, particularly for weddings with a more traditional look. I think they're pretty. This hairstyle will definitely be getting a lot of use.

I think I mentioned in another thread that your gifts had brought the price of the Romanza Ceremony, Reception, + Attire set down so low that I'd removed all the remaining items from my wishlist and was planning to wait for the set to go on DD. Well, it went on DD earlier today (technically yesterday, I guess) and I was able to get it for free. I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet, but I did go through the women's formalwear and I'm really happy about the number and variety of the bridal dresses. Thank you again!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! I love that you go into such detail about your gifts ;)

I didn't know that about the table and chairs under the stairs :o Learn something new every day!

I always have mine start out making the Salads, LOL. I find it doesn't matter what you cook in the sims, they will eat it! Seems like a lot of parties my Sims go to.....well......the host serves horrible stuff......of course my Sim doesn't eat it, LOL
    There was a Danish saying my friend translated for me once. I'm not quite certain, but it may have been, "Der er intet i verden så stille som sne." There's nothing in the world as quiet as snow. The sculpture reminds me of that quiet.
    Never heard that saying, but it is soooooo true!

So happy that you are enjoying all your gifts from everyone! Brings a big smile to my face!

*hugs*

• Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    You're welcome. So happy that you're happy and hope the well looks amazing on your lot. :)
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

@charlotteprice, thank you for the rather epic chocolate fountain. After the incident with the deep fryer (two house fires during one party and the guests still had a good time somehow) I decided to check it out in a casual setting before letting it loose in, say, a wedding. I had one of my sims and her daughter test it out. I'm happy to report that it was a tremendous success. Not only were they were impressed by their own chocolate fountain, but they totally failed to do anything with it that seemed even remotely likely to ignite any furniture. I feel comfortable putting it near guests with bad cooking skills.

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it looks when it's on. It would fit in perfectly at a fancy party. It also seems like one serving is filling enough to prevent unpleasant hunger issues but not so filling that there wouldn't be room for cake.

I'm actually really jealous of my sims right now. I'd love a fruit kebab with melty chocolate. It looks so delicious.
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    hyegal wrote: »
    @jbsquared2000, thank you very much for the gorgeous Evening Gown with Bow. It's not in any sets, so I didn't know it existed until I saw it on @anettesb's wishlist a while ago. She has excellent taste. It's a beautiful dress.

Hi Hyegal! :)
    I am so glad you liked the dress! I wasn't sure if you knew, but there is actually a whole list of items that aren't in any sets and one, the Braids and Pigtails hairstyle, I'm told is a hidden or hard to find item. Here is a link to the list of all of the items not in sets in the store, so you can pop them onto your wishlist :wink:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/591802.page
    I love the Prism Art Studio. I was so excited about it that I plopped it down on an island in Isla Paradiso because that happened to be where I was playing at the time and there's not a lot of vacant space at the moment. It doesn't look nearly as silly as I thought it would. I've pretty much fallen in love with the building. The stained glass windows are stunning, but I like the interior as much as the exterior. They really did a thorough job decorating everything. The work rooms are just crowded and cluttered enough to look like someone actually uses them, but not so much that the lot is slow or difficult to navigate.

As for the glassblowing and jewelry making, I sent one of my sims directly over to try it out. (She took her daughter, who spent the time learning to paint. Who needs sitters?) She ended up abandoning her first attempt at jewelry when her morning sickness got the best of her, but she's now wearing a necklace she made herself. I guess it all worked out in the end. I think the Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry Making Station is going to be a ton of fun, though maybe next time I should send a sim with a bit less going on in life. XD

I am so glad that you like the Art Studio!! It's looks like such a neat little venue and it was absolutely my pleasure to nominate you for it. Now that my wishlist is gone, I am going to have the best time entering contests just to nominate others for the prizes! I haven't actually tried the studio yet - I was so excited to get the jewelry making station (mostly to give my poor Sims some new bling that wasn't the same old same old in CAS) and I haven't even tested it, yet! :grimace: I've been working on some builds, which is time consuming, and that's my excuse! :lol:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    @charlotteprice, thank you for the rather epic chocolate fountain. After the incident with the deep fryer (two house fires during one party and the guests still had a good time somehow) I decided to check it out in a casual setting before letting it loose in, say, a wedding. I had one of my sims and her daughter test it out. I'm happy to report that it was a tremendous success. Not only were they were impressed by their own chocolate fountain, but they totally failed to do anything with it that seemed even remotely likely to ignite any furniture. I feel comfortable putting it near guests with bad cooking skills.

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it looks when it's on. It would fit in perfectly at a fancy party. It also seems like one serving is filling enough to prevent unpleasant hunger issues but not so filling that there wouldn't be room for cake.

I'm actually really jealous of my sims right now. I'd love a fruit kebab with melty chocolate. It looks so delicious.

You're welcome! That's as close to sharing any chocolate I will get though! Glad you like it!

*hugs*

Hi Hyegal! :)
    I am so glad you liked the dress! I wasn't sure if you knew, but there is actually a whole list of items that aren't in any sets and one, the Braids and Pigtails hairstyle, I'm told is a hidden or hard to find item. Here is a link to the list of all of the items not in sets in the store, so you can pop them onto your wishlist :wink:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/591802.page

Oooh, thank you! This is very convenient.
    You're welcome! That's as close to sharing any chocolate I will get though! Glad you like it!

*hugs*

*hugs* No worries! I just found a bar of chocolate to call my very own. It was packed in with my t-shirts. I suspect my dad. It was very thoughtful of him. Chocolate is no small matter. I support your right to guard your stash. :smile:

I have a few things I wanted to thank you for. You cleaned out my top 5 the other day and gave me some awesome items in the process.

Thank you for the Leisure Reaction Chair. I can now create a sitting area that matches my strange under-stair kitchen. I didn't know I could do that either until I tried out of desperation. I was surprised when it worked. Now I can make the entire lower floor look retro-fabulous. Continuing on that train of thought, thank you also for the the Radio Wavestreaming Condenser. That sim is currently using a record player for dancing music, and every time she jumps I wince a little, even though I know she can't scratch the record. I'll be happy to get her something a bit more appropriate that also happens to match the furniture. How perfect is that? Pretty darn perfect. As an extra bonus, after I received your gifts I was able to complete the Atomic Age Living and Dining Set, and I'm so excited about that.

Thank you as well for the Timberland Dresser and the Branch Lighting. I totally adore the range of materials used in these pieces. I know it's all virtual, but it still looks so intriguing. I really like the curvy metallic details on the sides of the dresser. That's such a contrast to the pole for the light, which looks like a birch branch. The items still look coherent within themselves and with each other. I think they'd also be great on their own. I can see myself using that dresser as the key piece in a bedroom design. I'd love to try to work the light into a modern dining room, perhaps. Give it some character.

Finally, thank you for the Cast Iron Skillet Wall Sculpture. I just can't ever have enough clutter that looks functional even though it's purely decorative. It gives rooms life beyond the limits of sim interactions. It even gives sim lives an added feeling of groundedness. Maybe the skillet the sim is actually using appears out of thin air and vanishes into the same, but a skillet on the wall seems to suggest that cooking is more than just a task to improve a mood bar.

I'm going to have to end this here, though it feels a little abrupt, because I'm house-sitting for friends and using their computer. I use the Dvorak keyboard layout instead of qwerty (I haven't had any carpal tunnel pain since I switched), so it's difficult and slow for me to type on this machine. But I'm just not comfortable messing with someone else's keymap while they're not here.
    edited July 2015
    @friday027, thank you so much. You are an angel of set completion. I was able to snag One With Nature for free, which makes me so happy. I really like that set. Looks like it will barely be a moment before I own Frontier Finds as well. (I hadn't put everything from that set on my wishlist for some reason, but it was definitely most of it.)

I'm very happy about the Repurposed Computer Desk. One can never have too many desk options, and I think that desk looks quite nice. The same goes for the Woodland Wear Bookshelf. It's unique without being too weird. Not that I don't love weird, but I really don't require too many houses that look like a white rabbit might come sprinting by at any moment. The Full Force Firewood falls firmly within the category of beloved clutter. Oh, how I love clutter. I've been looking at that firewood for quite a while now. As for the River Rock Fire Place, if it were graduating from high school right now, I'd vote it most likely to inspire me to try to work a fireplace into a floor plan. I've always been a bit hopeless with fireplaces, but I really, really want to see that one in use.

As far as the One With Nature items go, I'm particularly excited about the Tri-box Lamp and the Branch Floor Lamp. They seem like they could be used to add a touch of character- without overdoing it- to room with more typical furnishings. The Wood-Framed Bed is a wonderful thing to have, because I always seem to be a bit short on beds, or none of them really suits the style I'm looking for. This is definitely a new style option, and I like it. The Asymmetrical Plant Frame, though. I predict that will look great in a wide variety of places. In fact, I plan to put it in a wide variety of places. The one item that's still a mystery to me is the Faux Fur Dress. I really like the look of it on the website, but I feel like I won't be able to fully appreciate it until I put it on a sim and get the 360 degree view. It will be something to look forward to when I get back to my own PC. :smiley:

Once again, thank for helping me out so much with these incredible sets. One With Nature in particular was a set I never thought I'd own anytime soon. It's just enormous. There's no question about it, you rock. :smiley:

ETA: I just completed Frontier Finds. Thank you so much for your amazing help!
    Post edited by hyegal on
    @NESChic, thank you so much for the adorable Dancin' Shoes. Really like the shape of the shoe and the bow. There's no help for it, my sims are gonna be ridiculously stylish. Your gift was also just in time to help me get an absolutely killer price on the rest of the Jazz Age Wear. I don't even know what to do with all this style. :smile:
    @PetaT, thank you so much for scrolling through my long, long wishlist and finding something I keep meaning to add to my top five. You're absolutely right. The Clustered Electric Firefly Jars will be much better cared for in my game rather than smushed in the middle of my wishlist. I really oughta take better care of the fragile items. :smile:

I can't wait to use them, I bet they're gonna look totally awesome!
    @Reachsims, thank you so much for the Heirloom Coffee Table. I'm a sucker for coffee tables, almost as much as end tables. Sometimes more. I think the detail work on this particular coffee table is incredibly cool. I was utterly sold on this piece when I noticed the pattern in the wood on the side of the table. I'm not quite sure where I want to put it yet, but with a coffee table that pretty, it shouldn't be difficult to figure it out.

Many, many thanks for the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center. I can't wait to use the special items that come with the center. Give my toddlers a little more to do than the same old, same old. That should be really cool. I'm also thrilled about being able to place that venue into its intended neighborhood, which I really like. The grass is a wonderful color and so is the dirt. I just love the way the world looks.

I sent my friend for whom I'm house-sitting a picture of the cabinet I reorganized after taking my emergency backup Ambien, along with an apology. (This is exactly why it's now the emergency backup sleep med. Sometimes I take it and go to sleep, but sometimes I clean the house. Or someone else's house.) She laughed and said I should feel free to do any reorganizing I want. Whew! :smile:
    @gnlovew, thank you so much for the Goddess Contemporary Top. I love the design with the straps over one shoulder. What an awesome shirt. Date Night has so many excellent outfits and items of clothing. I really adore them, but you're right, this set takes forever to get. There's just so much stuff.

It may have taken forever, but I'm actually starting to get close to owning it. Thank you so much for helping me out. I really appreciate it.
    @PinguinoGamer94, thank you for the very cool Desert Designs Sofa. It looks so cool. I absolutely love the colorful fabric that goes across the back of the sofa. I'm away from my PC at the moment and I'm suffering severe sims withdrawal. I don't know if I can stand to wait until I get back home so that I can load this most excellent of couches into my game and see what interesting room designs result.

The CYS gods apparently found favor with this sofa, because after I received your gift I was able to complete Frontier Finds for free. Thank you once again.
    *hugs* No worries! I just found a bar of chocolate to call my very own. It was packed in with my t-shirts. I suspect my dad. It was very thoughtful of him. Chocolate is no small matter. I support your right to guard your stash. :smile:

So glad someone understands and supports my right to my stash, LOL

You're very welcome to the post on July 30th. Glad you were able to complete a few sets!

That is nice of you to house-sit for your friends!

*hugs*
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member

@hyegal - I'm so happy you were able to complete those sets, since that was my goal! :) I take pleasure in gifting you, because you show so much care for every single item and go into so much thoughtful detail about how you imagine you might use it. It's like everything is a little treasure. I really appreciate that kind of sensibility. :)

The thing is, I know you're sincere, because I do agree with you're statement, "The one item that's still a mystery to me is the Faux Fur Dress".

I am not quite sure what to do with this outfit either, but it is part of the One With Nature set, and it was on your WL... so there you have it. :)

I've thought maybe it could be used as an everyday outfit in Aurora Skies... since the weather is supposed to be quite chilly most times of the year. But then, that led me to think of Vita Alto running around Sunset Valley in the heat of summer in that long, fur trimmed coat... so I suppose that Faux Fur Dress could be used almost anywhere. ;):smiley:
    @hopeishuman, thank you for the Immaculate Marcos shoes. I think they're wonderful. I love the shape and the peep toe, and I think I spy subtle hints of other color areas. These will be absolutely perfect for an outfit that needs a shoe where simple isn't a euphemism for boring. I think they're fantastic and I suspect they'll be very useful.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @hyegal - You're so very welcome. I love Aurora Skies and find it a very unique town in which we can build and play. *Hugs* and enjoy. Have a super weekend and thanks for your wonderful thank you notes. You make giving an extra pleasure by going to this extra effort. Hats off to you, girl! B)
    @charlotteprice, thank you so much for the totally stylish gift bomb.

You know how the game tends to stick overly specific, inappropriate hairstyles on paparazzi and other NPCs? Well, I desperately hope it chooses the Celebration Maang Tikka next time. If it's gonna be silly, it might as well be gorgeous, too. I just think it's so pretty I can't even care about out-of-place.

I'm excited about the Double Down Blazer for almost the opposite reason. Not that it doesn't look cool, because it does. I mean that it's not super ostentatious, which has been a nagging issue with my guy sims. It can be hard to dress them up without dressing them all the way up. This is a perfect top for an evening on the town. It looks dressy without seeming to suggest the prom, or a wedding.

As for the Forgive Me Not Club Dress, I've loved it since I first saw it. At certain angles, the skirt sort of reminds me of a city skyline, which I think should happen more often with clothing. It is absolutely a club dress. I'm not all that fond of going to clubs myself, but I love sending my sims clubbing. The parking is free, the music is never too loud, and my female sims can dress as daringly as they like without suffering a plague of creepers who think it's okay to touch without asking. I'd almost like that dress for myself, but I honestly think it will be part of a more enjoyable evening for everyone if it's one of my sims wearing it. I can't wait to preview shoes and accessories, and vicariously step out on the town.

The Jackpot Sparkle Top, on the other hand, is a garment I don't vaguely covet. I'm not sure how well it would actually work in real life. Even if it did stay up, possibly with more tape than a shirt should strictly require, I think it would look ridiculous on me. Thank goodness it's the sims and these concerns are irrelevant, because that is an awesome shirt. I think it looks so cool. I really like the little square patch things with the sparkly borders. What, really, is the point of having a game where you can selectively ignore things like gravity if you don't get to enjoy beautiful, improbable things?

Finally, thank you oodles and oodles for Hidden Springs, which looks like an ideal neighborhood in which to be fashionable. Yes, I am absolutely okay with things from my wishlist that are not on my top five. I am more than okay. I am so excited to get home and install this that I'm not certain whether it will be easier or harder to get to bed tonight so I can wake up for the plane tomorrow. (I'm in the mountains visiting relatives. Turns out elevation is not my friend.) I've seen a few videos of this neighborhood, and it really intrigues me. I've always been fascinated with other people's houses, ever since I was a little kid. For some reason this neighborhood specifically seems to trigger that sense of wonder. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I can't wait to peek in all the houses, then have a go at creating some interesting decor myself.
    @ApparentlyAwesome, thank you so much for the particularly cool variant on string lights and the perfectly lovely hairstyle.

According to the game's flavor text, sims love well-lit spaces. Myself, I love interestingly-lit spaces. It's nice when everyone can be happy, so I'm very glad to have the Jars of Electric Fireflies, which is beautiful and different. One thing I particularly like about it is how large it is. I think it's like four grid squares across. It's substantial enough that it wouldn't look odd to use it as a major light source, but not so large that it would be difficult to fit into most spaces. My favorite preset color option for lights is candlelight, which I think would look amazing with this string. But just for fun, I kind of want to see if I can use the custom color option to create something the color of fireflies. I think I'm really going to enjoy this light.

I'm very much looking forward to trying out the Dramatic Curls. I always love a great hairstyle. It adds variety to the game and makes it more likely that I'll be able to find something to compliment any particular sim's face shape and features. I really appreciate that you gifted me something that's a favorite of yours. I'm not actually a picky person, but I do get nervous about the unknown. It can be hard to tell what things in the store will look like in the game when the close-up photo only shows you one angle and you just have to imagine what's going on in the back. I think it's especially difficult with something like a hairstyle, where you're going to spend a lot of time looking at it from many different angles. In this case it's particularly challenging because the close-up cuts off the curls, so it's awfully hard to tell whether they're dramatic (or sarcastic, or what have you :smile:). In spite of all this, I was quite taken with what I could see of it in the store. I think it looks so pretty, and I adore the little wispy bits around the face. (I like to do that to my own hair when I'm feeling brave and coordinated. I also like curls, which I'm not inclined to try doing to myself because I never learned how to apply hairspray effectively to anything less fussy than a bun that would stay totally immobile during a ballet performance en pointe. So sorta like Ken doll hair but combed straight back and slightly sticky to the touch. And a bit flaky that one time with the ill-advised gel. In retrospect, it's possible my hair products were not the best that money could buy.) I really am excited to see the entire hairstyle in all its 3-D glory. Knowing it's special to you makes it extra special to me.

Thank you again, and I'm so sorry it took me this long to deliver the thanks. I spent last week in the mountains visiting family and I forgot how exhausting the altitude and the constant socializing could be in combination.
    @jbsquared2000, thank you so much for donating your caption contest winnings to me. That was so incredibly nice of you. I'm really glad you've found ways to stay involved in the community even after owning the store, and you've done it in such generous ways. Also, I really liked your caption.

@Cogitotoro, thank you first of all for running the caption contest, which I like to follow whenever I have a bit of time. It never fails to amuse. And thank you for adding extra points to the prize value to gift me an entire venue. That was really above and beyond.

I'm so excited about the Lucky Simoleon Casino. I've really been enjoying Lucky Palms, and I love that it has enough space to add a bunch of expansion venues so my sims don't have to miss out on those experiences. On the other hand, I feel like all those venues are starting to dilute the flavor of the neighborhood. I hope to eventually build new ones that fit in better, but that's gonna take a really long time. In the meanwhile, the casino is really helping tip the balance back. It's the biggest lot in the neighborhood and it looks like it belongs, which makes a huge difference. It's also great destination when my sims want to spend an evening on the town. It's such an entertaining setting for some drama, or an ill-advised whirlwind romance, or just making friends with strangers. Plus it has really cool windows and I like the weird octopus tower things.

I haven't gotten a chance to try out the blackjack table yet, but it looks like it's got a fair amount of features and options. I have at least one sim whose personality would definitely be complimented by a high gambling skill, so I look forward to exploring that item together. I'm actually going to be able to spice up that particular activity with plenty of variety, because with the casino I was able to get the Up the Ante Compilation for free. So your gift was not only an awesome venue in its own right, it enhanced a neighborhood I love, and then it made free the items for enhancing the venue itself. There is so much added value happening here.

As I've done in comments above and will probably do in several comments to come, I wanted to apologize for taking so long to acknowledge this amazing gift. I went to visit family in the mountains. The stars sure were pretty but the relative lack of oxygen just about laid me flat. I didn't anticipate how difficult of a time I'd have keeping up with the forums. Sorry about that, and thank you again.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You're welcome! I'm glad I could help and I hope you enjoy your gifts! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
    @Reachsims, thank you so much for all the help with my top five list. I really appreciate having your permission not to write thank you notes. I do everything I can to avoid getting into a mindset where it feels like an obligation, because that's definitely not what I want this to be about. Having someone else explicitly tell you that it's not an expectation can do worlds of good.

I'm writing to thank you anyway because I feel like I've recovered my bearings enough that if it feels at all like a chore, it's a good chore. Like the kind of chore that seems like cheating because it's something you enjoy. I do honestly enjoy writing these things. :smile: So!

Thank you first of all for the The Way the Moss Grows Stone Steps. The rough stone look is very interesting all by itself, but I'm completely blown away by the mossy option. Sometimes it's hard to build stuff in the sims that looks old. Even if the shape is right, a lot of things will just look pristine no matter what you do with it. The moss is a neat touch. I really want to build something with it. I'm not sure what, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. As an added bonus, Brunch at the Old Mill came up on DD shortly after I received your gift. The discount was impressively steep, so I was able to grab that.

Speaking of cool old stone things, I love the look of the Castle Window. I don't think I've actually tried to build any castles in The Sims 3, which seems like a terrible oversight now that I'm thinking about it. I suppose it can get a bit awkward when your sim has to go up and down stairs and traverse long, long hallways to do mundane daily tasks, but I do have a vampire who would fit perfectly in a large, lonely castle. It could also make a pretty amazing community lot. My head reels thinking of all the different types of community lots for which a castle would be an epic setting. I think I have everything I would need to build a reasonable castle, and now I have this gorgeous window as well. Win!

Continuing with the theme of royalty, The Queen's Dress looks incredible. I'm not sure solid hot pink is an accurate Tudor-period color choice, but it could be. I'm no expert. Besides, any queen imperious enough to wear that dress in that color most certainly does not require my input. I'll just sit back and let her be her regal self. Some sims are just that awesome.

While we're speaking of dresses, the Fair Maiden dress looks absolutely charming. I think it's so cool when people gift things that are favorites of theirs. It makes it extra special whenever I see it in the game. I'm impressed with the details on this dress, especially the lacing. I can't see myself ever trying to bother with that much lacing on anything other than maybe a boot, but it sure does look cool.

Finishing up with the dresses, I'm all about the absurd neckline on the Ravena. It's like a gothier, pointier relative of the shoulder pad. I love absurd gothy stuff, so it's right up my alley. The sleeves look like they come all the way down past the wrist, so that's gotta be bonus points.

Finally, thank you for the Le Cirque Esprit- Fabulous Flourish Wall Art. It's one of those things where I see it and think it looks really amazing but have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it. I feel like it's vital to have a good selection of items like that. When you're decorating and you get into a zone and it starts to take on a life of its own, stuff like that is absolute gold. It seems like it's always some interesting but puzzling item that ends up being the key that drives the entire design, or the accent piece that miraculously makes everything else work. Or I may open the game and see somewhere perfect to put it right away, you never really know.

Once again, thank you so much for all these wonderful things. It's amazing how much richer the game world always feels to me with the addition of a couple more items.