Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can someone create me a world?

Sassykitty92Sassykitty92 Posts: 24 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Hello, I need a world. i would like a medium world. A place on a hill. Knight houses around it like Castle keep, but a larger castle lot, maybe 4 64x64 lots next to each other? I like this as the backyard for the palace. The city is almost medieval.
I am in a roleplay and I am the princess but I would like to build a basic floor plan of the city / palace.

Comments

• Sassykitty92Sassykitty92 Posts: 24 Member
    I want a castle border and that I can decorate it :)
    Please :D
    I got that downloaded, yet the castle isn't big enough, i need a gate wall around it and 6 (64x64) in the wall
    Can someone make me a medieval world?
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    it's a long shot anyone will actually volunteer to build it for you. Worlds can take months or years to build so it's a big commitment to build for someone else.The CAW tool is challenging to get the hang of, but if you have a very specific world in mind; it's worth the effort to keep at it. Good luck. I would also like to add that even though world builders may not volunteer to build the world for you it does not mean that they will not be here to offer advice and help. There are a ton of tutorials in the CAW FAQ thread at the top of this forum to help you learn the tool and as with any new skill practice makes perfect (if there is such a thing in CAW...lol) The world you are looking for is a very specific world and may never be able to get it as exact as you want it to be.
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    check out my new world. i made it to suit my very large needs so im sure it will have at least some of what you are looking for.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg