May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited June 2015
    Eliavah wrote: »
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Thank you! Your picture is gorgeous! I'm really getting into editing. It's so fun! That pose is one of my favorite that I've done so far.
    Thank you very much ^^, really appreciate it. And I'm glad you are~ Before you know it you'll be drawing hair c:.
    I started with Sims 3 back when there wasn't these forums, and sims&modeling were separate. . late 2009 or 2010ish?
    Took a break for a year, came back, then break again, and here I am again after 3 years. Editing really helps me learn perspectives, and anatomy for when I'm drawing from scratch.
    And oh, you made the pose? :o

    Yeah, I really wanted to learn how to make CC and when I joined the Candy Queen Contest, I started playing around with it. I'm really getting into it now. I LOVE making poses! I don't know why. They're just fun. I've always been really good at perspectives and drawing portraits so I think making poses is kind of like that for me. I'm going to add more to that one and put it up on my tumblr soon. I've already made some others and a few other things if you want to check them out.
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,204 Member
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,204 Member
    Can you reserve me? I'm ready to join a sims 4 comp... I hope editing is allowed though, maybe it should be open to whatever makes someone feel comfortable rather than some brin forced to edit or some to be forced not to...

    I'm not sure if you saw my reserve...

    I did, I even replied to your comment xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,204 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »
    when is the first assignment due?

    TBA :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Ohkayy, I'm done, here goes; ( Click Images for better quality ~ )
    Hello everyone my NAME is Laila Azaleia
    vtMnupf.png
    she is gorgeous :love: awesome job ;)
    sOr7CSq.png
  • RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member

    She's so pretty, I love the fact that she has red hair. Awesome work! <3

    Thank you Bob :blush: the comp seems to be going so well :D everyone's work is amazing
    sOr7CSq.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,204 Member
    Rivers wrote: »

    She's so pretty, I love the fact that she has red hair. Awesome work! <3

    Thank you Bob :blush: the comp seems to be going so well :D everyone's work is amazing

    True :) I was hoping it would go well. ;p
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,204 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »
    when is the first assignment due?

    TBA :)

    Cool, well I shall get started on my entry then :D
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,828 Member
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#
    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#

    she is really nice :smiley: I like the background, it's beautiful.
    sOr7CSq.png
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Oh, yes. Of course xD

    This comp has only been open for three or four days, I will be closing the sign-ups on Friday :3
    Oh /facepalm. My excited self didn't even realize it's only been a few days >_>; Haha sorry~
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Yeah, I really wanted to learn how to make CC and when I joined the Candy Queen Contest, I started playing around with it. I'm really getting into it now. I LOVE making poses! I don't know why. They're just fun. I've always been really good at perspectives and drawing portraits so I think making poses is kind of like that for me. I'm going to add more to that one and put it up on my tumblr soon. I've already made some others and a few other things if you want to check them out.
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    Ooh I love the poses you've made! Will defintely use some of these. I do sort of a weird techinque though, I combine different poses. It's hard to explain, so I have a before picture of my assignment 1~
    PZOu2sf.png
    I use different custom poses, maybe arm from this, head from this , etc. To create the perfect pose I want. And put it together in photoshop . It's a lot of work, so maybe should look into creating poses! Do you know a good tutorial :o, Shouldn't be too hard I think. I actually made one pose back in Sims 3, but forgot completely how to do it >->.
    But I really really like your poses :)
    Rivers wrote: »
    she is gorgeous :love: awesome job ;)
    Thanks ^^ Really appreciate it <3
    swcheppes wrote: »
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#
    This picture is so cute! Also, ironic, I was gonna use this background, but I decided not to. xD
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,828 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Oh, yes. Of course xD

    This comp has only been open for three or four days, I will be closing the sign-ups on Friday :3
    Oh /facepalm. My excited self didn't even realize it's only been a few days >_>; Haha sorry~
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Yeah, I really wanted to learn how to make CC and when I joined the Candy Queen Contest, I started playing around with it. I'm really getting into it now. I LOVE making poses! I don't know why. They're just fun. I've always been really good at perspectives and drawing portraits so I think making poses is kind of like that for me. I'm going to add more to that one and put it up on my tumblr soon. I've already made some others and a few other things if you want to check them out.
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    Ooh I love the poses you've made! Will defintely use some of these. I do sort of a weird techinque though, I combine different poses. It's hard to explain, so I have a before picture of my assignment 1~
    PZOu2sf.png
    I use different custom poses, maybe arm from this, head from this , etc. To create the perfect pose I want. And put it together in photoshop . It's a lot of work, so maybe should look into creating poses! Do you know a good tutorial :o, Shouldn't be too hard I think. I actually made one pose back in Sims 3, but forgot completely how to do it >->.
    But I really really like your poses :)
    Rivers wrote: »
    she is gorgeous :love: awesome job ;)
    Thanks ^^ Really appreciate it <3
    swcheppes wrote: »
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#
    This picture is so cute! Also, ironic, I was gonna use this background, but I decided not to. xD

    Abi is all about the showmance! She's not afraid to show it ;)
    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    @Eliavah You have serious talent how can one compete? <3 You're seriously amazing!
    mnXJJis.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,204 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#

    Not at all :) I love this!
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    @Eliavah You have serious talent how can one compete? <3 You're seriously amazing!

    Thank you <3, but it's not all about talent! Modeling competetions also require you to follow to the assignment, and rules. Sometimes one can be confused about what they were supposed to do for assignment, regardless of talent. And also everyone has talent in them! I didn't just start with those kinds of pictures, I had practice ^^. But thank you very much for compliment hun <3
    swcheppes wrote: »

    Abi is all about the showmance! She's not afraid to show it ;)
    Haha she's super cute ^^

  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 2,828 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    7KRab16.jpg
    I'm sorry I thought the only thing you needed was the introduction of the survivor, I completely missed the whole assignment. Hope it's not too late. :#

    Not at all :) I love this!

    I'm guessing you're a survivor fan (seeing as this competition is based off that), so I had to throw in an immunity idol for you!

    hpiSnOx.jpg
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    Thank you <3, but it's not all about talent! Modeling competetions also require you to follow to the assignment, and rules. Sometimes one can be confused about what they were supposed to do for assignment, regardless of talent. And also everyone has talent in them! I didn't just start with those kinds of pictures, I had practice ^^. But thank you very much for compliment hun <3
    Don't be modest, some things we're just born with. Like to ability to draw on hair or be able to think of mixing poses. <3
    mnXJJis.png
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited June 2015
    Don't be modest, some things we're just born with. Like to ability to draw on hair or be able to think of mixing poses. <3
    I am probably the most modest person ever xD. But I wasn't born with the ability ^^ I practiced a lot, i used to be very bad actually! I looked up tutorials, played around with photoshop, and eventually combined both others ways and mine to draw hair, and other stuff ^^.
    Also I wish i came up with the whole mixing poses thing ;-; It's been around for a long time now, think it's called pose combining? idk. But i learned most of my stuff from this guide: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/195819/rexys-guide-to-editing-have-an-edit-that-youre-really-proud-of-post-here/p1 (its sims 3, and its a dead thread honestly, but I still use these techinques till now :) )
    Looking at guides, and exploring my edting program, fliters, etc. Plus getting myself a tablet, and practicing drawing from scratch, is how I learned, and am learning to edit. (as I like to say, there is always room for more improvement ) ^^
    But seriously thank you for compliments ^^ I do take pride in my work, and it's nice to see other people that like it too <3.
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,204 Member
    I still need to learn how to edit, myself.. Editing isn't one of my fortes xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 5,902 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Don't be modest, some things we're just born with. Like to ability to draw on hair or be able to think of mixing poses. <3
    I am probably the most modest person ever xD. But I wasn't born with the ability ^^ I practiced a lot, i used to be very bad actually! I looked up tutorials, played around with photoshop, and eventually combined both others ways and mine to draw hair, and other stuff ^^.
    Also I wish i came up with the whole mixing poses thing ;-; It's been around for a long time now, think it's called pose combining? idk. But i learned most of my stuff from this guide: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/195819/rexys-guide-to-editing-have-an-edit-that-youre-really-proud-of-post-here/p1 (its sims 3, and its a dead thread honestly, but I still use these techinques till now :) )
    Looking at guides, and exploring my edting program, fliters, etc. Plus getting myself a tablet, and practicing drawing from scratch, is how I learned, and am learning to edit. (as I like to say, there is always room for more improvement ) ^^
    But seriously thank you for compliments ^^ I do take pride in my work, and it's nice to see other people that like it too <3.
    What I've been trying to say, but no one likes listening to me. :lol:
    Editing only takes practice. Some just learn faster than others though. :sweat_smile:
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Don't be modest, some things we're just born with. Like to ability to draw on hair or be able to think of mixing poses. <3
    I am probably the most modest person ever xD. But I wasn't born with the ability ^^ I practiced a lot, i used to be very bad actually! I looked up tutorials, played around with photoshop, and eventually combined both others ways and mine to draw hair, and other stuff ^^.
    Also I wish i came up with the whole mixing poses thing ;-; It's been around for a long time now, think it's called pose combining? idk. But i learned most of my stuff from this guide: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/195819/rexys-guide-to-editing-have-an-edit-that-youre-really-proud-of-post-here/p1 (its sims 3, and its a dead thread honestly, but I still use these techinques till now :) )
    Looking at guides, and exploring my edting program, fliters, etc. Plus getting myself a tablet, and practicing drawing from scratch, is how I learned, and am learning to edit. (as I like to say, there is always room for more improvement ) ^^
    But seriously thank you for compliments ^^ I do take pride in my work, and it's nice to see other people that like it too <3.
    You earned ever compliment hun <3
    mnXJJis.png
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    What I've been trying to say, but no one likes listening to me. :lol:
    Editing only takes practice. Some just learn faster than others though. :sweat_smile:
    xD I understand hun ^^ It does yeah , likee you do not want to see my very first edit ^^;

  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Eliavah you definitely should try it! You just need the Sims 4 Studio and Blender. It's so fun. They're becoming my favorite thing to make. Here is a really good, completely basic, step by step tutorial on the S4S boards:
    http://sims-studio.proboards.com/thread/466/blender-create-sims-absolute-beginners

    There are other things when it comes to the pose that I realized after trying to make a few that aren't in there too. If you have any questions, I can help.

    Also, it helps when you're making a pose, to get up and make the pose yourself in a full length mirror to see how your body would be positioned to make that pose. It really helps to make them more realistic. I probably looked pretty funny trying to make the poses myself hahaha :D
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    @Eliavah you definitely should try it! You just need the Sims 4 Studio and Blender. It's so fun. They're becoming my favorite thing to make. Here is a really good, completely basic, step by step tutorial on the S4S boards:
    http://sims-studio.proboards.com/thread/466/blender-create-sims-absolute-beginners

    There are other things when it comes to the pose that I realized after trying to make a few that aren't in there too. If you have any questions, I can help.

    Also, it helps when you're making a pose, to get up and make the pose yourself in a full length mirror to see how your body would be positioned to make that pose. It really helps to make them more realistic. I probably looked pretty funny trying to make the poses myself hahaha :D
    Ooh thanks girlie~ !
    Going to try it out now ( I have wayy too much free time now that I finished highschool, technically, waiting on graduation, and eventually college in August >_>;)
    And girrrrrl, I do the same all the time when im pose combing haha. :D
    i probably look like a dork though, but I am one ~.
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    @Eliavah you definitely should try it! You just need the Sims 4 Studio and Blender. It's so fun. They're becoming my favorite thing to make. Here is a really good, completely basic, step by step tutorial on the S4S boards:
    http://sims-studio.proboards.com/thread/466/blender-create-sims-absolute-beginners

    There are other things when it comes to the pose that I realized after trying to make a few that aren't in there too. If you have any questions, I can help.

    Also, it helps when you're making a pose, to get up and make the pose yourself in a full length mirror to see how your body would be positioned to make that pose. It really helps to make them more realistic. I probably looked pretty funny trying to make the poses myself hahaha :D
    Ooh thanks girlie~ !
    Going to try it out now ( I have wayy too much free time now that I finished highschool, technically, waiting on graduation, and eventually college in August >_>;)
    And girrrrrl, I do the same all the time when im pose combing haha. :D
    i probably look like a dork though, but I am one ~.
    Great! You should post a pic of your pose when you're done. I'll be up for a little longer. If you need help just message me.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top