The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Pre Made Family? (TS2)

2...Next

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    canitbeman wrote: »
    This topic would be better in the TS2 section...
    At the time of making this thread we did not have a Sims 2 section.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    I'm putting all of Strangetown!
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    minimomemu wrote: »
    I know it's weird, but I am kind of obsessed with Malcolm Landgraab!

I didn't think anyone else would say Malcolm!
  • SimseasedSimseased Posts: 5 New Member
    The Broke family and the Mole family. No idea why I like John Mole so much. I also love playing with The Pleasant family every once in a while. The Goth's I never bothered with so much, just don't care for them much.

And like pinkpuppy12 posted, I love playing The Broke's and working them up to become a successful and rich family.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    edited December 2015
    When I play Sims2, I play all the families in the neighbourhood - day by day - so friendships and neighbour interactions grow much more quicker. :)
    In Pleasantview, I start with Don Lothario and sometimes he gets caught cheating before playing the Goth home where Cassandra gives him his marching orders and later marries Darren Dreamer! Sometimes Mortimer marries Dina and sometimes it's Nina Caliente - the other marries Don. Probably my favourites are Don, Dina and Nina but I love when Mortimer maxes all 7 skills! :)
    In Strangetown, I start with the Beaker family and Nervous Subject makes best friends with Pascal Curious before moving out to his own place. Loki usually gets abducted by aliens and once had alien twins and I was very fond of them though Loki and Circe were exhausted looking after them! Romantically Ajay and Lola love each other and Chloe with Lazlo Curious. <3
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The Goth's, they were the first family I ever played when I got the game.
    Poor Cassandra I always have her marry Don and then he cheats and leaves her. Ha