Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Nightlife/Latenight Expansion!

Probably the best expansion released for each Sims generation, the Nightlife/Latenight EP has provided awesome gameplay and hours of enjoyment for players across the world! What a better thing to do than introduce The Sims 4 version of this! With this new expansion pack and the lack of open world within the new generation, I would like to use The Sims 2 as inspiration and bring back the Downtown. This place could serve as the perfect place to have your sims have a night out on the town with restaurants, clubs, shopping, etc! This new Downtown area could also serve as the perfect place to build your businesses. This new area would of course be treated as a world within the game, with restrictions where your sims cannot use this world to live in. The Downtown area would really compliment the new world, Newcrest, and could act as a district of that world. I would really love to see bowling brought back, as well as the celebrity system and the Movie career.

I want to hear any other ideas you guys have, so feel free to post them! let's get us a new expansion! :)
siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I would rather have Nightlife+Apartment Life but that is just my personal opinion, lefting out the whole celebrety aspect out for an independant revamped "Superstar" EP.

I can't personaly wait for them to put both restaurants and apartments in the game and it would be awsome if we could build our own restaurant if we own Get to Work.

Also the new neighborhood should have 15 lots like all the three worlds we have (including Newcrest and excluding Magnolia Promenade) with pre-built apartments for sims to buy or rent.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Whovian97Whovian97 Posts: 392 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I would rather have Nightlife+Apartment Life but that is just my personal opinion, lefting out the whole celebrety aspect out for an independant revamped "Superstar" EP.

I can't personaly wait for them to put both restaurants and apartments in the game and it would be awsome if we could build our own restaurant if we own Get to Work.

Also the new neighborhood should have 15 lots like all the three worlds we have (including Newcrest and excluding Magnolia Promenade) with pre-built apartments for sims to buy or rent.

I totally agree! I could see a "Superstar" Game pack that just adds in the celebrity system with different careers and such. I'd go for that!
    siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
    FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97