September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Tiny House Challenge

1363738394042...Next

Comments

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 77 Member
    > @HomeMama said:
    > Okay, possibly now it'll work. Please work.

Love how compact this is, yet you fit in all the essentials. Great job!
    > @Samaramon said:
    > Hey guys! Haven't posted here in ages!
    > I made a small house last night after discovering this thread. I was already inspired by a dollhouse I saw on Pinterest, so I gave it a go!
    >
    Love the color you chose for the walls!
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 33 Member
    @CaprianaB The truck is a toy truck that was made large (as an object, no function) with a cheat - shift plus [ or ] makes many objects larger or smaller.
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
    [quote="SpecialKH;c-17207452"]@CaprianaB The truck is a toy truck that was made large (as an object, no function) with a cheat - shift plus [ or ] makes many objects larger or smaller. [/quote]

So cool! I'm very new to the sims and still learning. Haven't used that kind of cheat yet. If I can get mine to work again, I'll have to play around with the sizing of objects. Thanks!
  • AgenaAgena Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 24
    So many creative and beautiful creations here!
    I come with not one, two or three, but FOUR (fully functional) houses. On the same lot. A 20x15 lot! And there's still plenty of room left!
    Main rooms are 3x5, and attached bathroom are 2x2. Colors inspired by Hogwarts Houses, because... four houses.

Pictures:

r4Nyq3G.png
    D3ECkvu.png
    DcIgrm7.png
    UBidlR0.png
    8wq32XE.png
    XI2vcBr.png
    ZE26i1o.png
    SFe4fHd.png
    xMkefyu.png
    jYTVd9A.png
    jYTVd9A.png

Gallery link in case someone wants to use it.

You don't want to know the amount of time I spent on this. I'm so not used to create such small homes. I never use the 20x15 lots because my usual houses are massive...
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 424 Member
    @Agena Nice! A Blocks of tiny! A Tiny Park! Very cool.