Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 revamped! (In other words, redesigned pre-made sims)

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
So, guys, I've been posting a few pics of the premade sims I've recreated, and I'd love to see what you've done with the premade sims! Post your pics of sims here!
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited October 2015
    Here's my Xander Clavell:
    Xander%20Clavell%20revamped_zpslmn5x86s.png
    And my Christopher Steel:
    Christopher%20Steel%20revamped_zpsyoe1fw9v.png
    They're from here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837626/my-chance-my-millionaire-challenge-story/p1
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I don't usually make over pre-made sims because I usually want my sims to be the prettiest in the town so they're all jealous.

I like your sims though! Wish I could make males like that.

I'm only good at making females.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    @br560 I like that idea! But I want my sims to have nice husbands, and when there's no good looking husbands that my sims are attracted to, I make-over one of the ones they are attracted to. My sims normally use custom content hair with pre-made clothes from base game, late night, and high-end lot stuff. :) Those are the only expansion packs/stuff packs I have...

I normally only download custom content from The Sims Resource (http://thesimsresource.com/index/index/category/sims3).
    @br560 I like that idea! But I want my sims to have nice husbands, and when there's no good looking husbands that my sims are attracted to, I make-over one of the ones they are attracted to. My sims normally use custom content hair with pre-made clothes from base game, late night, and high-end lot stuff. :) Those are the only expansion packs/stuff packs I have...

I normally only download custom content from The Sims Resource (http://thesimsresource.com/index/index/category/sims3).

Ahh... right. I think showtime has some pretty cool outfits if you use the awesome mod with it as well.
    I think it's the awesome mod.
    Br560.
    @br560 Sadly, I don't have show time, and I struggle downloading mods. I know how to do it, but I struggle getting them to work, I normally just end up deleting them...
    @br560 Sadly, I don't have show time, and I struggle downloading mods. I know how to do it, but I struggle getting them to work, I normally just end up deleting them...

Oh...
    That's a shame.
    Br560.
    @br560 Yeah. :\
    The only sims games I have are the ones I mentioned above. I'm hoping to get pets next, then either Generations, Supernatural, University life, Island Paradise, or Master Suite. Those are the expansions I want next, but I still have to look at the stuff packs to see what of those I want to get... And since I have no money (only 16 going on 17 here, still looking for a job), my mom buys everything for me...
    @br560 Yeah. :\
    The only sims games I have are the ones I mentioned above. I'm hoping to get pets next, then either Generations, Supernatural, University life, Island Paradise, or Master Suite. Those are the expansions I want next, but I still have to look at the stuff packs to see what of those I want to get... And since I have no money (only 16 going on 17 here, still looking for a job), my mom buys everything for me...

Oh.

Supernaturals is my favourite expansion pack and the first one I ever got.
    Just putting that out there :p
    Br560.
    I got a bundle. XD It was a Christmas present - late night, high end loft stuff, and base game.
    I really only want pets for the pets (duh) and I want to give my sims a pet dog, because I love dogs. Then I might go for supernaturals..... Then generations, then uni life, then island paradise, then master suite...
    edited June 2015
    I got a bundle. XD It was a Christmas present - late night, high end loft stuff, and base game.
    I really only want pets for the pets (duh) and I want to give my sims a pet dog, because I love dogs. Then I might go for supernaturals..... Then generations, then uni life, then island paradise, then master suite...

Pets is a game with a lot of features.
    You'll have to make sure you have the computer memory and fastness for it and such.
    Br560.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    My current sim, Katie, just married Liam O'Dourke. It didn't actually take much at all to make him quite good-looking. I just gave him some weight to get rid of the Auschwitz survivor look, removed the dorky little perma-smirk, straightened and rotated his eyebrows, and gave him a new hairstyle and wardrobe.

Liam.jpg

I don't have a full-length picture of him in CAS, but here are a couple from within the game, of him and his wife, Katie, at their wedding reception. Katie was born in-game, to a sim I made and Clark Bellamore, in Lucky Palms.

Screenshot-74.jpg

Screenshot-79.jpg
    @IreneSwift Awwwww she's so pretty, and he's rather cute. :)
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    @SilentWolf101 Really like your remade Christoper Steele - looks very trendy.
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
    @Angel_Shades Thank you. :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    What a great thread idea. :love:
    Darleen Matlapin (Darren Dreamers soulmate)
    tumblr_npmc4yIRFz1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Granny Shue
    tumblr_nnv1qqw5gQ1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Annie Tong as a YA
    tumblr_nnm2hmfN8e1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Ella Carlisle is married to Liam in my game.
    tumblr_nni1esM8N41ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    Liam O'Doukre
    tumblr_nn79ya9hSG1ssiu0eo4_r1_1280.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    @Simasaurus09 Thank you. :)
    Also, Ella Carlisle is absolutely beautiful. :)
    So, here is my redesigned version of Dustin Langerak:
    Dustin%20Langerak_zpslsvhblqf.png
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's Kristy Steel after he changed to Kristy from Christopher and changed his outerwear.
    17419196645_bc3ba1cd93_z.jpg
    Here's Kristy Steel's new hair and it's from MTS.
    17418823021_56fa98db02_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    I gave Nicholas Riverhawk from Hidden Springs a makeover a while ago. He is now an adult but still good lookin'. :)

18425769853_65dbfe25b8_o.png
    @Simasaurus09 Holy... My god, he's GORGEOUS!!! Not sure about the shirt, though (The black stripes throw it off).
    Those are suspenders that are apart of a store outfit. :D
  • CaselNobotTivaCaselNobotTiva Posts: 137 Member
    28irqyp.jpg
    Gunther Goth! :lol:
  • CaselNobotTivaCaselNobotTiva Posts: 137 Member
    I think.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2015
    This thread just screams for me to post townie makeovers,it is what I do.But will not clog the thread with my 8,000 pictures so will just show a recent one.Only change hair and clothes of course and makeup.All Sims 3 stuff

Shadia Rashid Al Simhara Egypt World Adventures Before. :s

Screenshot-55_zpsj2fin8cq.jpg

Shadia Rashid after. :o

Screenshot-80_zpsyotv4ldu.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Screenshot-80_zpsyotv4ldu.jpg
    She's beautiful!
    28irqyp.jpg
    Gunther Goth! :lol:
    Oh my god, Gunther, what happened to you?!? XD What big EYES you have... What nice LIPS you have...