Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 9 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

VGryphon's Gift banners thread.

VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hello, my name is Eric. As you can tell, I go by @VGryphon on these forums. :smile: I actually look a lot like my avatar. :smile:

I don't get a lot of sim point ads, but I have received many, many wonderful gifts from a lot of people here. I was trying to think of a way that I could give back to the community. So after giving @NagyGina (Mya) a banner for her Gift of Creation Game, I thought that I might spread the joy around a bit.

Rules:
  • I'll do my best to keep the file size down so that the forums don't slow down too much for those with slower internet connections.
  • Banner size will be 639 pixels wide by 74 pixels high.
  • Posting in here will not guarantee a banner, but I will do my best to fill requests.
  • I might not get to your request right away. This is a free time thing for me, and sometimes I have other demands on my time.
  • I might get to the banners out of order. This will likely be an inspiration issue or I might need to ask some questions.
  • I retain rights to the images, as I will want to include some of these in my portfolio as well.
  • Gifting me is NOT a requirement, but gifts are always appreciated.
  • You can request on another's behalf, but I would rather you ask for yourself.
  • At my choice, I will limit the number of banners made for any one person.
  • Please limit requests to once a month for yourself.
  • I may make special banners that haven't been requested, at my discretion. These do not count toward the limit.

Request form:
  • Username?
  • What would you like for text on the banner?
  • What are your favorite themes?
  • What are your favorite Colors?
  • What are your dislikes?
  • Any Additional Details? (Like is this for a game?)
  • If you would like a sim to be included, please include a picture with a solid white background.

Edit:

Instructions on how to use your new signature image:
  • Go to your profile page.
  • In the top-right there is a little figure, click on it.
  • Select "Preferences" from the resulting pull-down.
  • Click on "SIGNATURE SETTINGS" which will open up a text box.
  • Put the link to the image in this text box, surrounded by the [ img ] and [ /img ] tags.
    Example:
    [img] http://i.imgur.com/MXxll3K.png [/img]

I hope this helps.
Post edited by VGryphon on
I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
XmKUks3.jpg
Click here to request a signature banner.

Comments