Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Lose Your Ugliness in Ten Generations- A Bella Birth

Comments

• Options
    quinlynkatequinlynkate Posts: 130 Member
    I love this! Definitely going to try it myself :)
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    This is fun! I might have to try this challenge when I finish my legacy. :smile:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Read through your story. I really enjoyed it! Such great writing. Can't wait to read what happens next!
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    @aroseinbloom Thanks, that's really nice of you to say. Do you think adding in some dialogue was a good idea or did you prefer it without it?

• Options
    marcellala wrote: »
    @aroseinbloom Thanks, that's really nice of you to say. Do you think adding in some dialogue was a good idea or did you prefer it without it?
    I definitely think the dialogue helps create depth for each character. I do like that you narrate more, though. But yes to some dialogue because it helps move the story along :)
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Was looking for something a bit silly to do today in the sims instead of playing my usual 2 saves... and I remembered this! I think I did okay in the uglification... lol

Not SO bad zoomed out...
    whYsSe1.png

But zoom in and change her hair, and oh yea that's the stuff.
    Jstfg5z.png
    RQNNStT.png

I've randomly decided she thinks purple is her color so she'll always have on purple makeup. Lol

Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Wyn Oh, Cassia looks so cute next to her! Lol This outfit is exactly what i envisioned her to wear as a granny. So don't think i'm a copycat if she does. I've waited ages for a sim who could wear that!
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    wyn wrote: »
    Was looking for something a bit silly to do today in the sims instead of playing my usual 2 saves... and I remembered this! I think I did okay in the uglification... lol

Not SO bad zoomed out...
    whYsSe1.png

But zoom in and change her hair, and oh yea that's the stuff.
    Jstfg5z.png
    RQNNStT.png

I've randomly decided she thinks purple is her color so she'll always have on purple makeup. Lol

Haha she is epic! Love her!!

Absolutely adoring your story, @marcellala can't wait to see what happens next.
    Also, enjoying the dialogue, definitely adds more to the story :)
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Wow I can never make ugly sims in the Sims 4 haha. It's hard :D And I love Cassia's story. What will the next generations look like? Stay tuned!
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    @BabyCarrotz Well, we're almost there! Hope the random townie-generator is on my side since the pre-mades are slowly vanishing...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @BabyCarrotz Well, we're almost there! Hope the random townie-generator is on my side since the pre-mades are slowly vanishing...

My townies love full beards and questionable hats, so... :tongue:
  • Options
    Megg87 wrote: »

Paul Cassidy, Savanna's dad, is a townie AND a cutie... so i have hope. But normally the most men my game generates have
    a weird body shape and small eyes/thin lip-syndrom... So maybe finding someone might be the real challenge next time instead of actually seducing him lol
  • Options
    Megg87 wrote: »

Paul Cassidy, Savanna's dad, is a townie AND a cutie... so i have hope. But normally the most men my game generates have
    a weird body shape and small eyes/thin lip-syndrom... So maybe finding someone might be the real challenge next time instead of actually seducing him lol
    YES! Some of the guys in my legacy have introduced huge hips and thin arms to the family genes and I'm just like: :neutral:
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    @Wyn Oh, Cassia looks so cute next to her! Lol This outfit is exactly what i envisioned her to wear as a granny. So don't think i'm a copycat if she does. I've waited ages for a sim who could wear that!

Lol that's fine! I just wish we had pets already so she could have cats who match her sweater, haha.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    The "Make-Up"-Vacation

Savanna grew up and became a Dastardly teen, whose sole goal in life was to become a Public Enemy! How did this happen after her spending her whole childhood working on becoming an artist someday? She had been performing so good, everyone said she was Creatively Gifted. Maybe because she was Insane and everybody had told her how cute her little schemes were during her childhood.
    She aslo Loved The Outdoors, so maybe she would at least be nice to all the plants and animals out there.
    2mesdb5.jpg

Because Cassia was working late hours, she didn't have time for one evil and crazy and two fighting daughters. All this stress in the household didn't even leave her time to shower! She had to find a quick solution for dealing with it and luckily she found the perfect one! An article about the "Mrs. Hermit's Forest Teenager Boot Camp" sparked her interest and she called Mrs. Hermit immediately and booked the "vacation".
    Mrs. Hermit: "I'm afraid you have to leave Savanna at home. I hate teenagers who love the outdoors! They just don't suffer enough out here!"
    Cassia: "Well, Savanna's plans to take over the world aren't my biggest problems anyway. Sounds like the girls will have a lot of fun!"
    2lb2u51.jpg

Valentina was convinced all of this would actually be fun and so she asked Mrs. Hermit without any premonition of what really could be laying ahead of them about the program. Cleo didn't care a bit. She still had not talked to her sister since the whole "incident" happened and just wished the vacation would be over as soon as possible.
    Mrs. Hermit: "Well, you'll have to..."
    20qh0eh.jpg

Mrs. Hermit: "...crawl through thorn bushes, so you'll learn how your bristle behaviour tortures your poor parents..."
    nmf3w1.jpg

Mrs.Hermit: "...make a lot of wood sculptures until your fingers will bleed, so you'll learn how hard your parents have to work to keep you well fed (and so that i can sell them to a very high price as "Mrs.Hermit's Handmade Wood Sculptures" and i'm not going to share any profit!)..."
    2w33vw2.jpg

Mrs.Hermit: "... and work out until all your negative energy will have vanished (or until you'll drop dead...whatever happens first!!)"
    wk009i.jpg

Mrs. Hermit: "I'm just kidding! We're going to throw a weenie roast and you'll tell me about the ghosts that are haunting you. Works every time! But tell your parents what i've told you just now, somehow they all want their kids to suffer... And everyone calls me weird!"
    10o0enr.jpg

Cleo and Valentina really enjoyed the weenie roast and Mrs.Hermit gave each of them the good advice to just talk with each other to solve the misunderstandings from both sides..They wondered why they hadn't thought about this themselves!
    Cleo: "You know what my problem is? I won't trust Omari ever again and i had thought that he was the one! You ruined everything for me!"
    Valentina: "But you don't understand! Omari told me it was very innapropriate to ask him out...he never wanted me to flirt with him and he didn't respond to it one bit!"
    5n7z9s.jpg

Valentina finally broke down and couldn't withhold the tears that had build up inside her any longer. She never wanted her sister to get hurt and she wanted to have her as a friend, not an enemy.
    Valentina: "I'm very sorry all of this happened, but you never told me about Omari in the first place. I didn't know he was your boyfriend!"
    Cleo: "You're..You're right. I totally forgot that i didn't tell you.. I thought you knew about him. I'm sorry Valentina, it was wrong of me to suspect you would want to hurt me in such an evil way! And i also have to apoligize to Omari..."
    nq689y.jpg

Back at home, Valentina aged to a young adult ready to take on the world. All of her problems during her teenage years had made her a little Gloomy, but she was confident her future would be bright..and that Omari would be a part of it!
    ehc3d5.jpg

To be continued...

Meanwhile...

Cassia: "Now that the girls are gone, i can finally reveal my superpower.. I'm a Cooking Ninja!"
    Valentina: "Mom...we've been back for quite some time now. Stop acting weird!"
    339u1sk.jpg

• Options
    Cooking Ninja...lol

Great update! These girls are growing cuter by the minute, if you as me :)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    This is so much fun! I love the way you develop each character, and I enjoy all the funny things that happen!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I'm loving this uglacy! I can't even decide which of the girls is my favourite - though i think Savannah looks the cutest!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    CathyTea wrote: »
    This is so much fun! I love the way you develop each character, and I enjoy all the funny things that happen!

Thanks! I make a lot of "hilarious-pose/face"- screen shots.. Sims 4 sims are darn cute sometimes! Normally those screenies don't develop the story,so i thougt by adding the "meanwhile"-category i can add the ones i like the most out of context ^^
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob I have some issues with Savanna's aspiration.. I don't know if i would enjoy playing a sim who wants to be mean all of the time..on the other hand, i've never tried it and i randomize traits and aspiration to not always play the same old, same old.
    I think her face looks cute and i really like how different all the girls turned out to look. I'm going to have to think about whom i choose..
  • Options
    Crowded Together

Cleo called Omari over to apologize for her jealous behaviour and for ever suspecting he could have tried to get with her sister. Unfortunately, after he had understood why she had been angry, he felt very hurt because he couldn't fathom why she would think he could do such a thing to her. He was not sure if he wanted to continue the relationship and Cleo was devastated.
    1rdgjk.jpg

Luckily, she had a good idea. She asked him to at least inspect her new tent that she brought home from her trip before he would leave. Being a very polite person, he accepted as she had expected. While she was crawling into it, Cleo made sure he had a good view at her backside. She knew it had definetely improved from eating insects out in the wild all the time (because she did not eat them).
    Omari suddenly felt very inspired and completely forgot about his doubts about their relationship.
    6ymwqw.jpg

Whatever they did in the tent set of fireworks... I did not ask them about those strange happenings... It included a lot of giggling and shaking and i had a feeling Cassia would ask me about it later. It was better not to know, i guess.
    103iqef.jpg

The heat of the moment led to an unexpected turn of events: Cleo and Omari got married! They eloped to a place that was totally not the backyard of Cassia's house because that would have been kind of a lazy move from me. Believe what I say, not what you see!
    20i7wx3.jpg

Cassia allowed the happy newlyweds to stay at her house to keep Cleo around. There was no one else who washed the dishes or took out the trash since Don Lothario had left except for Cleo and that made her a vital part of the family. Besides, they already had been over-crowded before, so Cassia did not believe one person would make a great change. At least they got the tent and a lot of love.
    Valentina was not as optimistic as her mother and hated sharing space that hadn't been there to begin with. It was also kind of uncomfortable to see Cleo and Omari together, because she constantly thought about how awkward things had been with her sister.
    zl2gyw.jpg

The "tent incident" created some unexpected consequences: Cleo got pregnant! From fireworks! And bees! Because that's how this works, kids! Cleo told her mom without any doubt she could still stay there. Six sims in a house built for two. "Crowded together" at least had the nice ring "together" to it!
    24n1oas.jpg

But she thought wrong. Cassia kicked them out...and so they had to move to Newcrest and Omari's family. She found out that they were rich and that Omaria hadn't told her to make sure she loved him for him and not his family's finances. She would have the happy ending she didn't even dare to dream about and she hoped her sisters would visit her often..just to show them how being the one that was never considered as a possible heir turned out to be a great thing!
    2vuneog.jpg

The thought of having to wash the dishes and take the trash out on her own instantly let Cassia go gray. As you can see, she still kept her great fashion sense! Cassia knew it was time to announce her heir and so that is exactly what she and i will do in the next episode!
    2ugcq9z.jpg

To be continued...

Meanwhile...

Savanna: "OMG, wearing high heels hurts way too much.. The fashion world is gonna pay!"
    98axeg.jpg
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I can't wait to see who the heir is! The suspense is killing me.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    I can't wait to see who the heir is! The suspense is killing me.

I think next gen i'm going to make an heir vote. Makes things easier for me and i heart people like it around here.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    This story is so cute and fun! I might have to do one of these one day.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    This story is so cute and fun! I might have to do one of these one day.

You definitely should. That should be your next Let's Play series :D
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~