Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Will You Survive?

JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
Origional credit goes to: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13707646#Comment_13707646 I liked it so much that I decided to make a Sims 4 version. Tell me if this redo has been done.

Backstory
Don’t trust anyone... Don't talk to anyone... Don't look at anyone. These are the rules that you have always lived from since the outbreak started. You live in a shop with food and water (the basic supplies). You were surviving until a herd of zombies came towards your ‘base’. You managed to get away but did not bring any supplies with you. In the distance you see two figures. They come towards you but they do not see you.... You hide... as they walk past you realise that they are two girls(or two boys- which ever you want): Two children. Do you dare to talk or help them? You go through the rules that you have followed your whole life and, without any control, you say Hello. They turn around and start speaking to you. They are hungry, dehydrated and scared. They follow you and you find a small but stable barn. You decide to stay there for the night. In the morning your realise that the child is bitten. How could you be so plum? You let a girl, who is infected, follow you and eat your food. But she explains to you that she was bitten two weeks ago. You don’t believe her but you decide to let her stay. One wrong move and she is dead.

Your Goal:
To keep the girl and her sister alive until they are both old enough to be tested and a cure can be made. Challenge ends when the two girls are Young Adults.

Rules:
Go to manage world and bulldoze community lots and houses. Create your main Sim. It can be male or female. You can choose what they wear, how they look. The only rules you have to follow are you have to have the loner trait. You can choose the other traits. Create another Sim. The Sims can be female or male but it has to be a child. You can pick any traits you want; you can decide what she/he wears and what she/he looks like. Then create a final Sim her/his sister/brother.

Your base must have:
Three cheap bed
A sofa
One bath and toilet
You MAY NOT have a stove, you need to find food another way
Any size you want

Money:
No job
Thats it ^_^

The rules are simple and short to make it as free to do whatever you. :)
Post edited by JesxSims on

Comments

• zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    I think I will try this!
  • JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    zbern12 wrote: »
    I think I will try this!

I'm playing it now and it's really fun!
  • Arox312Arox312 Posts: 93 Member
    I am trying this as we speak! I decided to choose the new world since its already Empty! :D -saves times big time- And I decided to use a few of the outdoor pack items along with the rocks with the fire to be used, hopefully that's fine to be used just for entertainment to tell stories around it and maybe heat up some of the fishes before they eat them? Also I am making them be all nocturnal since it would be more safer to be outdoors during the night I would think along also for them to do some fetching of fishes and harvest, along of course for them to do some planting and watering of. I downloaded Rick from the walking dead to be the adult male as well :blush:
    Arox312 wrote: »
    I am trying this as we speak! I decided to choose the new world since its already Empty! :D -saves times big time- And I decided to use a few of the outdoor pack items along with the rocks with the fire to be used, hopefully that's fine to be used just for entertainment to tell stories around it and maybe heat up some of the fishes before they eat them? Also I am making them be all nocturnal since it would be more safer to be outdoors during the night I would think along also for them to do some fetching of fishes and harvest, along of course for them to do some planting and watering of. I downloaded Rick from the walking dead to be the adult male as well :blush:

Haha I love TWD! Also its fine if you use some OR stuff as long as it doesn't break the rules :) Also using Newcrest is a good idea :smiley:
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Tell me someone made a zombie mod.....please tell me that.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    Tell me someone made a zombie mod.....please tell me that.

:)
  • EpicSimmer7EpicSimmer7 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2015
    Seems like a cool challenge. I'm gonna try it
  • moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
    This sounds so cool, but since I like romance in my games, I may or may not make the main sim a teen ;) .
    Origin: moseekee
  • karab1990karab1990 Posts: 10 New Member
    quick question , are we supposed to build a house/hut or just leave them to "camp" out? i`m in the process of making my sims , but suddenly realised i`m not sure if they`re ment to have a house , also , the money? do they get to use it ect? x
  • karab1990karab1990 Posts: 10 New Member
    also i cheated a tad , i had no empty worlds , so i just evicted everyone from their homes and put my active household on an empty lot , i`ll make sure they dont go to the gym , shop ect ... just too lazy to delete every lot really x
  • KelleReeKelleRee Posts: 86 Member
    This sounds really interesting! The idea of sims living in a zombie apopcalypse is cool, can that be a new expansion pack? The Sims 4: Zombies.
  • MistyStarMistyStar Posts: 2 New Member
    On sim 3 supernatural they have zombies every full moon, and I think you can change it so it's a full moon every night. I think
  • MistyStarMistyStar Posts: 2 New Member
    May be wrong
  • mjgd94mjgd94 Posts: 3 New Member
    So are there rules for making or spending money? Do you send the kids to school? Can your main sims get a job? Does your "base" have to be a certain size? I know, a lot of questions but this challenge seems pretty open ended so I want t o be sure
    mjgd94 wrote: »
    So are there rules for making or spending money? Do you send the kids to school? Can your main sims get a job? Does your "base" have to be a certain size? I know, a lot of questions but this challenge seems pretty open ended so I want t o be sure

Kids don't go to school, money is really anything that isn't a job, base is whatever you want :) hope than answered some things and sorry about being REALLY late
  • cinnamonacinnamona Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, I'd love to do the challenge!

I am not clear about two things:

1) is the main character young adult?
    2) can I control also the two kids?

Thanks and look forward to!
  • CraftySimmerCraftySimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I love this idea of yours im totaly going to play this... now....like now....like right now lol
  • NinaxKissesNinaxKisses Posts: 1 New Member
    It says no stove but can you use a camp fire or fire pit? Are you able to build some sort of house. And can you use a fridge or a cooler? Love the idea bu Because need to know a little more!
    It says no stove but can you use a camp fire or fire pit? Are you able to build some sort of house. And can you use a fridge or a cooler? Love the idea bu Because need to know a little more!

Rally anything you could do in an apocalypse is fine :) I like to leave rules open so yeah :)
  • IOIplaySimsIOIplaySims Posts: 135 Member
    cool challenge
    /Users/Isaac/Desktop/images.jpeg
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    edited October 2015
    Reminds me of the Last of Us! I think I'm going to try this. Also can you have a fridge or any activity things like easel or chess table?
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    can you control the two kids?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Stealthy_SephoraStealthy_Sephora Posts: 26 Member
    So I'm trying this challenge and the kids were set to go to school but I cancelled it. Then I looked up what happens if your kids don't go to school in Sims 4 and once they're down to an F grade they get taken away by social services or whoever. It looks like they have to go to school and keep a semi-decent grade to not get taken away.

I built a barn in Newcrest with the items listed. But even though there are no other houses the world is very populated. It's a pain to keep avoiding people. My YA sim keeps playing on her phone and I'm constantly cancelling it, ugh. On top of that there are only mushrooms to eat at first because of the way plants grow in this game, I've been taking food NPC sims cook at the grills in the park and I don't know if that's allowed as it's scrounging for food, or not allowed.

I tried to spend all the starter money on the lot, but still have 11K left, maybe I should have chosen a bigger lot, oh well.

Maybe this worked better in Sims 3? How is everyone else playing it?
  • SparklezSimsSparklezSims Posts: 9 New Member
    I will definitely try this challenge! One question, how do you say another person said something? Too complicated to explain

• telexscopetelexscope Posts: 17 Member
    So I'm trying this challenge and the kids were set to go to school but I cancelled it. Then I looked up what happens if your kids don't go to school in Sims 4 and once they're down to an F grade they get taken away by social services or whoever. It looks like they have to go to school and keep a semi-decent grade to not get taken away.

I built a barn in Newcrest with the items listed. But even though there are no other houses the world is very populated. It's a pain to keep avoiding people. My YA sim keeps playing on her phone and I'm constantly cancelling it, ugh. On top of that there are only mushrooms to eat at first because of the way plants grow in this game, I've been taking food NPC sims cook at the grills in the park and I don't know if that's allowed as it's scrounging for food, or not allowed.

I tried to spend all the starter money on the lot, but still, have 11K left, maybe I should have chosen a bigger lot, oh well.

Maybe this worked better in Sims 3? How is everyone else playing it?

I just have them eat quick meals from the fridge bc technically that's "not using the stove". I let them go to school but just make sure they don't meet anyone there XD