Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks! :smiley: I'm really happy with how things are turning out si far! I feel like Travis is the cutest kid I've had, but to be fair, I feel that with every toddler, I think xD

And yeah, that looks like a pretty inapropiate thing to do at work xD

Edit: on a quickk update, I found an alien!! aliens finally came to work with the satellite, and for some reason one of them was Danielle's sister Sawyer xD very pregnant with her second kid
    eHetN0k.png

but then I met him :smiley: his name is Emanuel Villareal, he's the son of Hugo Villarreal with an alien townie called Kerri, and yes, for some reason he's a human-skinned alien, but hey, he still counts! xD also, he looks good with his disguise!
    d0Jo2lM.png
    gqGzFWt.png

we didn't lost time to make him part of the household, I think he fits right in, and he already loves Travis :smile:
    AUlKoSn.png
    Post edited by SalemSvartulv on
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Congrats on finding an alien! How funny he has got a human skin!
    I hear you. I love the toddlers in the sims too. They are so cute.
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @SalemSvartulv Congrats on finding your alien :smile:
    hey! It's been a while since I last posted here, life has been crazy bussy and I barely had time to play :tired_face:
    but I got some free time a few days ago and just wanted to make a quick update on my family, I really had missed them so much :heartbreak:

afJMgRo.png
    So first things first, I wanted another pregnancy for age purpouses, and I was honestly going to use carrots to get another baby boy so he and Travis could share the room... and then I checked MCCC and found out we were having boy and girl twins... so yeah, this game loves to troll me xD
    Buy anyway, here we have our alien friend Emmanuel playing with little Raven, while her little brother Qrow (both named after a couple of characters from my favorite webseries that was just starting its sixth season when they were born) is waiting for his turn. Emmanuel was trully a savior with them

yl2Dn70.png
    so I got him a cat as thanks, he's a cat lover and I feel kind of bad at the fact he can't get married until after Travis moves out :heartbreak:

a5chKGv.png
    Gf6xEmr.png
    4BI5gQP.png
    eSi7Nrw.png
    47OErgd.png
    and here are my little terrors! seriously, Danielle was living on sleep replacements for all their toddlerhood

MMu6pfR.png
    aaand since the house I was bouiding didn't had enough space for three kids, I needed a new house xD I'm actually happy about that, I loooove this house, is a little bigger than what I needed but I think is pretty
    ELujbwO.png
    and I love this little 'art atudio' in the front porch, all the kids are artistic prodigies so that drawing table is getting lots of use

7bzAGZh.png
    wdK5nLU.png
    sadly, I ended up this playsesion in a sad note :/ Stewart died during sunday's breakfast :cry: and Grimm didn't give him more time, it was a pretty sad day in the house :/

m0ZuZHY.png
    but at least Danielle was able to help the kids and it was back to prepare Travis for his future challenges, he's still adorable and I love him :heart:

I think is everything I have to say so far :3 Danielle keeps going strong with her goals but she still needs about a week to max her career and the rocket science skill, luckily Travis is still a child so lots of time ahead still xD
    edited December 2018
    How nice you had some time to play again. Congrats on getting twins! The kids look cute.
    The house looks very pretty!
    Oh no. So sad that Stewart died :(
    @SalemSvartulv Congrats on the twins and the house looks great. Sorry that it ended on a sad note but hopefully there's happier times ahead.
    Thanks both of you :D It have been great playing again <3 specially now that I have a better pc and my game runs a lot more smoothly <3
    And yeah, It was sad seeing Stewart go :( at least Danielle had her kids to cheer her up and her job to distract her. I have already completed all the goals and I'm just waiting for Travis to age up now :smiley: I think I'll make a final update once that happens, before moving onto the next house
    I'm back to let you know that I finished the house :D I had free time after christmas and I really wanted to play and play and play xD so today I finally got to Travis' birthday and I'm officially out for house 5!
    I wanted to make a final post to show the goals completed and the family so here we go ;)

first, goals complete, I already showed our alien friend so that's checked! next up was reaching the top of the career
    BGr4Bqm.png
    rocket science maxed out
    8EbQXS8.png
    going to sixam (this was not the first time, but that time they have an alien party, it was really awesome!! and now there are so many aliens in my game xD :heart: )
    fseKjQD.png
    and finally, the GTW colletables I got ;) its a shame i didn't get the whole geodes colletion but I kept getting the same ones xD
    5WizrTC.png
    and also here is a screenshot of the house value, I added a couple more things after this but...as you can see the goal is met twice xD I really have an expensive taste in houses
    v7927DY.png

aaand here are the kids as teens!

njyoiVA.png
    Travis first, I must say I reaaaally like how he turned out! he's handsome! I'm not gonna complain about seeing that face all the next challenge xD and he really liked that guitar, I'm gonna remember to buy him one in his new house once we can afford it
    2k5S7tE.png
    then Raven, she's in her sports clothes because she's active
    6NjkYFJ.png
    and finally Qrow! he turned out a little chubbies than I expected, but he looks pretty cute! and for some reason he has the Public enemy aspiration xD kinda reminds me of my gen2 spouse who had that too, and was a total sweetheart

and just some funny bits around the house! (and weird sim stuff too xD)

S2QeQ9B.png
    I kept Stewart's tombstone on the lot and he appeared a lot in the house! and one time I caught him playing dolls with Qrow :heart: deffinitely the right chose as spouse!

e06jOo6.png
    this is just family enjoying and winterfeast meal...Emmanuel is around somewhere in the house but for some reason he doesn't seems to want to be in the pictures xD

tTAg85r.png
    we got to Selvadorada after the twins' birthday, my sister got that pack for christmas and I wanted to try it out, and everything was great until the old mixologist died at the Cantina :tired_face: not exactly what I wanted for vacation!

U5jHMV9.png
    and here, I told you he was still in the house! xD he was really good to have around after Stewart died, I really loved the friendship between he and Danielle

5Gbe5l8.png
    also, I think this new feature of Get famous is bugged xD Qrow had great reputation (again, and this is my Public enemy xD) so someone called him and offered him a job as a secret agent...but he was still a teen!

o8dscQ6.png
    and finally here's the family celebrating his birthday with Travis :smiley: (and as a side note, the kids didn't go to school that day because there was some weird invisible fire...and Travis lost his responsible trait because of this :tired_face: I'm still kind of mad)

this was a great family, but I'm excited to start a new house! already picked Travis' new roommate and I'm ready to go!
    @SalemSvartulv Congrats on completing the house. Love all the pics. :smile:
    @SalemSvartulv, congrats on completing the house! Good luck with the next house challenge. Great pictures!
    thanks @Karise and @illusie ! :D this has been my favorite house so far I think, first time completing the science career and traveling to sixam to me, so yay to Drifting for that ;D I've already played a little of house 005 so I'll try to pass for that thread
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    After a long hiatus I finally went back to my Drifter save where I had just started 004 a few months ago. Found my heir (Linden) sitting in his shack in the middle of a blizzard. :D Willow Creek with no houses is BLEAK in a blizzard, I have to say.

At any rate because I started the house after the rules were updated he was already employed as an astronaut, but broke. It was Winterfest so he invited his family over and cooked a terrible turkey dinner for them. Then they went off back to Oasis Springs and left him in his shack with his winterfest tree. Father Winter showed up later in the evening but the only gift he gave was a packet of spring flowers. :# Well, the only gift if you don't count the mistletoe kisses and the flirting...

Anyway after he left (and the tree was sold), since Linden seemed so inclined I was able to find and move in a good looking young boyfriend for him named Brett. Brett has great traits but no job, alas, so he gets to be the house husband.

I'm looking forward to getting back to them tonight. They finally have enough money to travel and possibly buy a rocket, although I might leave that to later.
    @Simpatsyann Welcome back. As I said elsewhere .. sometimes you just need to take a break but happy to know you're back drifting. Well, at least Linden has a shack, lol. Congrats on finding a nice young boyfriend
    @Simpatsyann welcome back! Have fun playing with them. That's great you found a handome boyfriend for your sim.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Thank you! Linden is seven days from elderhood and our heir, Pollux, is a teen. I think technically all the requirements are met for Gen 4. I'll try to remember to put up a few pictures when I get home from work this evening.
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    I'm finally on house 004 guys. Tho I have to say after I've seen my heir baby sister age up into an YA, I really do wish she was the heir. She turn out so beautiful.
    So if anyone remembers my drifter family, my founder married a vampire, but all the heirs have been humans up to this house. So heir to house 004 was just born, but I'm not 100% sure, but he might be a vampire? I want to age him up so bad, oh and I've named him Kha'adh, just to see if he is a human or not. And yes both of his parents are human. I also set mcc where vampires do age up and die.
    @Nakendra Are you hoping he'll be human then? How are the rest of your goals going? Hope it's all going well. :)
    @Karise I'm hoping he'll be a human. The wife had brought along a toddle she had adopt with her, he's a child now. And now she's pregnant again. I'm not sure how I feel about a 3rd baby atm. I mean if the heir is a vamp, then I'm happy we got another on the way, but if he isn't, then yea. Still got a long way for the house.
    Oh do have a question. Do everyone that's in the science career happy when they get abducted, or do it also depends on the sims traits?
    Not sure if I should be happy or cry. Kha'adh did turns out to be human, which is good news, but we still have a baby that'll be here any day now. And I still haven't befriend an alien.
    @Nakendra Hopefully, you'll be able to find an alien at work. I know I did. A couple of the scientists turned out to be aliens (which was lucky for me) but I was able to contact aliens when I invented the satellite dish. Keep going I'm sure you'll do it. :)
    @Nakendra, I'm glad your heir is human! I hope in the mean time you have been able to befriend an alien
  • AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    Hi y'all! I'm back and so are my Ramblers. I've finished writing House 005 and noticed when it was time to post the first chapter on my blog that I never posted the official House Tour for Dace Rambler all that time ago.

So in case anyone remembers Dace and would like a look at his house...

(Gen 4) 37. House Tour: Dace's Domicile
    rWPOETw.jpg
    Get up up close look at House 004 in (Gen 4) 37. House Tour: Dace's Domicile
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Hi folks! House 4 is my favourite so far, I'm writing it from a different perspective and I'm having a blast! Also I'm trying to built differently every time, and I went for a modern-ish style this time.

56.jpg?w=640

For anybody who wants to read Liam's Journal, feel free to click here: https://deiraplayssims.wordpress.com/2019/08/15/rw-dc-004-1/
    It's not necessary to read the previous generations, since every generation is pretty much standalone.
    @DeiraShadeweaver Have caught up with your story. Really enjoyed it. I like the journal style way of writing and I like your house.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top