The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    edited February 2016
    sabreene wrote: »
    foussi wrote: »
    Thanks.

My game says instead of relationship culling "beziehungsabbau umgehen" but abbau means decay. Lol

@foussi There is another setting for relationship decay-- that let's you set the rate at which you want friendship and romance to decay at. The culling should be a true/false setting, and the decay should be a number. Maybe that'll help you figure out which is which!

@sabreene you're brilliant! The paths to the two are also pretty different. For culling, you want Computer > MC > Population > Other Settings.

Also, I have a picture. LOL! (And I tagged Snugglypoo4 and asked her to wander over here, but that was tonight. I'm a little slow sometimes.)

34qqpz4.jpg

I have the picture of the relationship decay settings too, but I decided not to post both and maybe confuse the issue. Does this help, @foussi ?

I am very interested in why there is a car showing in this post. I'll see about fixing that, last night it was a menu!

Edit: reuploaded the picture, and fixed it in the original post above... leaving this one just because I think it's funny. LOL!!
    Post edited by egwarhammer on
  • Options
    happygurl wrote: »
    I'm so confused...How do I delete an unwanted romantic relationship that happened autonomously?

I am REALLY not enjoying how much harder it has been lately to get anything DONE here. I wish whatever is wrong with these forums would get fixed.

Now, @happygurl to answer your question, play as the sim you want to fix this for. From that one, click on (either live or in the relationship panel, it works from either) the sim you want to lose the pink bar with. Click the MC button, first option on the next menu is Forget Sim.

That offers you the choice to forget Friendly and Romantic, Romantic only, or (include) the Family Relationship. Meaning you can remove the pink bar but stay friends, or you can start fresh (clean slate) by removing both.

And kicking them out of the family is a thing, evidently. LOL! (I haven't tried that one. Yet.) >:)
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Thanks! :)
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    Special shout out to @Polyrhythm for doing an excellent job catching MC questions around the forums. I appreciate that! :)

I was at work, browsing this morning, I saw a MC question asked and answered within 10 minutes thanks to PR. Very cool.
  • Options
    SnugglySnuggly Posts: 6 New Member
    > @foussi said:
    > Thanks.
    >
    > My game says instead of relationship culling "beziehungsabbau umgehen" but abbau means decay. Lol
    "Bypass Sim Culling" habe ich mit "Sim Ausmerzung umgehen" übersetzt. Beim Übersetzen von "Bypass Relationship Culling" fand ich "Beziehungsausmerzung umgehen" unpassend. Deshalb habe ich es mit "Beziehungsabbau umgehen" übersetzt. Ich hoffe das hilft. :)
  • Options
    Snuggly wrote: »
    > @foussi said:
    > Thanks.
    >
    > My game says instead of relationship culling "beziehungsabbau umgehen" but abbau means decay. Lol
    "Bypass Sim Culling" habe ich mit "Sim Ausmerzung umgehen" übersetzt. Beim Übersetzen von "Bypass Relationship Culling" fand ich "Beziehungsausmerzung umgehen" unpassend. Deshalb habe ich es mit "Beziehungsabbau umgehen" übersetzt. Ich hoffe das hilft. :)

Thanks! <3
  • Options
    MorpharMorphar Posts: 140 Member
    edited February 2016
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    My game is in french, I prefer it to stay that way, how to force MC to be in english? Can I delete all the french STBL from mc_cmd_center.package safely or is there something else to do? The french translation is a bit off putting in some categories :s

You can change language on MC. I just did.

You need two tools:
    s4pe:
    https://github.com/Kuree/Sims4Tools/releases

DP STBL Editor:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=564576

Extract DP STBL Editor in a directory.
    Move a copy of mc_cmd_center.package to that directory.
    Start DP STBL Editor and do this:

Click File -> Open from package and select the copy of mc_cmd_center.package.
    English is selected as default so just press enter.
    Click File -> Save as and select French from the list and press enter.

Now you have a STBL file in english but the intance number starts with 07 that is the french language code.
    S4_220557DA_00000000_0724072D2A2C5142.stbl

Now you have to put the STBL in a .package file:

Start s4pe:

Click File -> New.
    Click Resource and select Import From File and select the french stbl file
    Click Resource and select Export To package and give it a name like MC english

Now put that .package file in your Mods folder. I put it directly in Mods folder.
    Start your french game and use english in MC.

Language codes for all languages:
    http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=547280

Post edited by Morphar on
  • Options
    MC 2.7.0 is UP!

Woohoo also updated, PM me if you need that link or file. I'll be around tonight. Still have to update it all HERE, but, I'm OMW to do that after I post this.

I'll check back after I've taken 2.7.0 for a spin.

Change Log:

Link goes to the comments post, below is what's posted on the Description page: (nothing new follows, it's a wall of text.) Enjoy! :)

Changes from version 2.6.0 to 2.7.0 (Sims Version at time of release was PC Version 1.15.55.1020 / Mac Version 1.15.55.1220)• Changed the MC Population Maximum Sims in Zone setting to allow up-to 200 maximum rather than the previous 40 maximum limit.
    • Fix MC Cheat "Delete Neighborhood Sims" to remove any empty households left after deleting Sims.
    • Changed Autosave Slot Number handling so everything is based on the hex values instead of the decimal values. What this means is that from the UI, entering Slot Number "1111" for hex 0x1111 will save the slot number in the settings file as "0x1111". When the game saves, the save name will have the "1111" at the end of it and the Saves folder file will be named Slot_00001111.save. This change was just so everything is consistent in all those places and there is never any hex-to-decimal conversion needed.
    • Found out that EA had not fixed the error with clubs trying to find Sims with incomes when sometimes the Sims had no households so they had no incomes. This caused some games to be non-saveable in the past so when EA said they fixed the problem causing save errors, I thought it was this one and removed my work-around fix. The work-around fix is re-implemented.
    • Fixed a problem that Heidi137 found with Makeup Outfits. Basically, if you entered no outfits, it defaulted to a specific set of outfits as described in the documentation for that setting. "None" isn't a valid setting value for Makeup Outfits because if you want No makeup outfits, then you would just turn-off the setting for putting the makeup on Sims to begin with. When it defaulted the values for the outfits when "None" was selected, it was hitting an error.
    • Made some changes to the way that Summon Sim works. Basically, it works like using the "Invite over" interaction now. So if you summon a Sim, assuming that they aren't immediately leaving to go back to work or school or something, they will stick around a while now.
    • Added a RelPanel MC Cheats menu to "Summon Sim" on non-active Sims as an option rather than having to use the mailbox and typing the Sims name. The mailbox will still work for Sims that haven't been met yet, so there is no relationship for them to show-up on the RelPanel.
    • Broke-up Pregnancy and Marriage settings to allow more diversity in configurations.◦ Added a Marriage_AgeToRun setting. The ages that will be used to determine when a Sim should get married. Default is "A" (Adult).
    ◦ Added a Marriage_DaysToRun setting. The days that marriage checks will be run. The default is to use the same days that pregnancy checks currently run which is defined on the schedule on the main description page.
    ◦ Changed Pregnancy_RenameSameGender to Marriage_RenameSameGender as this setting only applies to Sims being married. The setting saved previously in Pregnancy_RenameSameGender will be used for Marriage_RenameSameGender. Otherwise, the default is false.
    ◦ Changed Pregnancy_RenameOppositeSex to Marriage_RenameOppositeSex. The same description for the setting applies to the new setting. Whatever was previously in Pregnancy_RenameOppositeSex will be used for Marriage_RenameOppositeSex.
    ◦ Added Marriage_SpouseGenders setting. Allows definition for what genders are valid for marrying the target Sims. Defaults to "M" (Male) as the target Sims are female by default.
    ◦ Added Marriage_EnforceFamily for enforcing family relationships as it pertains to getting married. If it's true, related Sims will not get married. Default is true.
    ◦ Renamed Pregnancy_MoveFamilies to Marriage_MoveFamilies as it applies to Sims being married and moving-in together. The previous value of Pregnancy_MoveFamilies will be used for Marriage_MoveFamilies.
    ◦ Added Marriage_BypassPlayedHouseholds setting. Determines whether or not to include inactive played households in random marriage. Defaults to true.
    ◦ Added Marriage_SameOppositeSexOnly setting. Determines whether marriages should be "S" (same-sex only), "O" (opposite-sex only) or "" (either) based on other settings. Default is blank.
    ◦ Added Marriage_AllowSameSex setting. Determines whether marriage will allow Same Sex marriages. Note that to use this for either male or female to have same-sex marriages that the Marriage_SpouseGenders must be "F,M" to allow both genders.
    ◦ Added Marriage_BypassActiveRomanticInterest setting. If enabled, a Sim will not be considered to be married or to be a spouse of a marriage if they are romantically involved with an active Sim.
    ◦ Added Marriage_PercentAdjustment setting. It works like the Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment except for random marriages. Defaults to zero.
    ◦ Added Marriage_PreferHomeSims setting. If enabled, homed Sims are considered for spouses before homeless Sims are. Defaults to false.
    ◦ Added Marriage_UseSameAgeGroup setting. If enabled, Sims will only consider other Sims for spouses if they are in the same age group (Teen->Teen, Young Adult->Young Adult, Adult->Adult, Elder->Elder). Defaults to false.
    ◦ Added Marriage_AllowHomeless setting. If enabled, homeless are allowed to be checked for random marriages and other homeless will be eligible as spouses. Defaults to false.
    ◦ Removed Pregnancy_CanMarryWOPregnancy setting. This setting is obsolete now that marriage and pregnancy settings are separated.
    ◦ Changed Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent setting so it follows Marriage rules for parent Sims before marrying them. In addition to the percent having to be met, the target Sim must be valid to be married and the actor Sim must be valid as a spouse.

• Changed "Full Edit CAS" setting so it is enabled once the game loads on an Active Sim's lot. It no longer requires using the "Modify in CAS" menu option to be active. Using a mirror or other CAS edit menu option should also use the "Full Edit Mode".
    • Per Zahkriisos's request, I added a Pregnancy Duration setting in Pregnancy/Other Pregnancy. This will allow setting the pregnancy duration in number of days. The EA default is 3 days, but the value can be set anywhere from 1 to 120 days. Note that if pregnancy aging is enabled, the Sim may not live long enough to give birth if the duration is too high.
    • Per Emily_HH_19's request, there is a new option in the MC Pregnancy menu on a pregnant Sim, "Specify Offspring Count". This allows entering a number up-to the maximum offspring allowed for the selected Sim to have. Using that number, a random number of male and female babies will be generated.
    • Added a "No Offspring" flag in the "Flag Sim" menu. A Sim flagged with this will never become pregnant, or as an actor they will never cause another Sim to become pregnant. Permanent birth control, basically. the "flag_sim" console command also supports the flag using the "NO" parameter.

• Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks so much for letting us know the update. I occasionally check that site for any updates, but somehow I checked this first and learned about the update. :)
  • Options
    For people asking for the ability to have more than one mc_settings.cfg file (for multiple settings per different save game files), Deaderpool added the MC Settings Profiler utility to the download area of MC.

Works fine, standalone thing, I put mine in its own folder with my Program Files x86 stuff. And a shortcut on my hotbar.

@luthienrising @kmaria and if you know anybody else interested, please tell them! :)
  • Options
    kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    @egwarhammer thanks so much!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,636 Member
    For people asking for the ability to have more than one mc_settings.cfg file (for multiple settings per different save game files), Deaderpool added the MC Settings Profiler utility to the download area of MC.

Works fine, standalone thing, I put mine in its own folder with my Program Files x86 stuff. And a shortcut on my hotbar.

@luthienrising @kmaria and if you know anybody else interested, please tell them! :)

Oh interesting! Will check that out. I'm playing just the one save right now, but I do want to be able to swap settings for different saves.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member

Is it christmas all over again?

37201-carlton-dancing-gif-i2pz.gif

I need to try that asap :D

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,067 Member
    edited March 2016
    I have a doubt )or a problem?)
    Im setting a new savegame, with own sims. Then after all, start some secs play with a family so at mail box use MC Cheats to delete unplayed sims. It worked at 75% of its power:

[active household, the only at Newcrest]
    Willow Creek 3 sims are still here, Goth kids and Olivia Lewis-Kim-Spencer
    Oasis Springs: Malcolm is the only sim at the whole desert
    Windemburg: seeing than at Willow Creek, Olivia and Alexander was bypassed by the command, I said maybe here children also was bypassed, but no, only teens and Lucas Munch are here
  • Options
    maccajack94maccajack94 Posts: 26 New Member
    This may have been answered before, but MC Command Center confuses me, so I thought I'd ask.

Which setting enables more Sims to be in public places, such as bars, the gym etc. I was using a mod by simmythesim, but it's no longer working, and all my bars and nightclubs are empty.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    This may have been answered before, but MC Command Center confuses me, so I thought I'd ask.

Which setting enables more Sims to be in public places, such as bars, the gym etc. I was using a mod by simmythesim, but it's no longer working, and all my bars and nightclubs are empty.

It's under Population, Maximum Sims in Zone. If you've updated to MC 2.7.0 it will go up to 200. In 2.6.0 it went up to 40.

Edit: add path:

Computer > MC > Population > Other Settings > Maximum Sims in Zone.
    Post edited by egwarhammer on
  • Options
    leo3487 wrote: »
    I have a doubt )or a problem?)
    Im setting a new savegame, with own sims. Then after all, start some secs play with a family so at mail box use MC Cheats to delete unplayed sims. It worked at 75% of its power:

[active household, the only at Newcrest]
    Willow Creek 3 sims are still here, Goth kids and Olivia Lewis-Kim-Spencer
    Oasis Springs: Malcolm is the only sim at the whole desert
    Windemburg: seeing than at Willow Creek, Olivia and Alexander was bypassed by the command, I said maybe here children also was bypassed, but no, only teens and Lucas Munch are here

I have no idea. The cheats have had some changes made to them for 2.7.0. You'd really be better off asking this over at MC's thread... I saw you there recently anyway. :)

Sorry, I just don't know what could have happened.

I will say I saw a move in alarm trash houses on my maps... so there may be a few squirrelly things loose in the mod. Tests incoming, around work.

Meanwhile, check with Deaderpool. :)
  • Options
    There's a hotfix posted for the Pregnancy module, v 2.7.1. @Ulfric_Grimbrand found the bug. :)

You *only* need to update the ONE module, everything else is still 2.7.0.

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    There's a hotfix posted for the Pregnancy module, v 2.7.1. @Ulfric_Grimbrand found the bug. :)

You *only* need to update the ONE module, everything else is still 2.7.0.
    Thanks very much :)
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @egwarhammer I probably shouldn't mention this, but I only found it, because I had forgotten to set affairs as false, and got some really bad results. So I deleted my log, and reloaded an older save. Then when the alarm went off, I found it looking for who got pregnant LOL
  • Options
    What was the bug, as a matter of interest? I've not had the chance to play much since 2.7.0 came out.
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    It was an alarm notice in the log, I have no idea what the bug was LOL
  • Options
    The bug:

[03/08/16 01:12:02]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_shared_alarms.py", line 365, in process_alarm
    PREGNANCY_MODULE.check_for_random_pregnancies()
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_pregnancy.ts4script\mc_pregnancy.py", line 89, in check_for_random_pregnancies
    self._check_for_random_pregnancies(candidate_sims)
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_pregnancy.ts4script\mc_pregnancy.py", line 219, in _check_for_random_pregnancies
    if self._generate_pregnancy(sim_info):
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_pregnancy.ts4script\mc_pregnancy.py", line 389, in _generate_pregnancy
    if _self._try_move_in_new_household(target_sim, seed_sim):
    NameError: global name '_self' is not defined

Original post.

DP didn't really explain it other than "bug on my part" and it took him about 10 minutes to fix, looks like. LOL!
  • Options
    The bug:

[03/08/16 01:12:02]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_cmd_center.ts4script\mc_shared_alarms.py", line 365, in process_alarm
    PREGNANCY_MODULE.check_for_random_pregnancies()
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_pregnancy.ts4script\mc_pregnancy.py", line 89, in check_for_random_pregnancies
    self._check_for_random_pregnancies(candidate_sims)
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_pregnancy.ts4script\mc_pregnancy.py", line 219, in _check_for_random_pregnancies
    if self._generate_pregnancy(sim_info):
    File "C:\Users\Dread\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\unpackedmod\mc_pregnancy.ts4script\mc_pregnancy.py", line 389, in _generate_pregnancy
    if _self._try_move_in_new_household(target_sim, seed_sim):
    NameError: global name '_self' is not defined

Original post.

DP didn't really explain it other than "bug on my part" and it took him about 10 minutes to fix, looks like. LOL!

Well OK then!! :D Thanks for replying. (I wish this all meant something to me :D Now I feel dumb :# )
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top