March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    By the way, just a general heads up... what we have for MC right now, 3.0.1, is what we're GOING to have, for the foreseeable future.

Zero info on any MC update ETA at all. "Later" is my best interpretation. @itsug the Cheerleader is taking "soon" off the table, here. ;)

Here's why, and we've been talking about this at MC, so I'm not really "packing tales" here... but I wanted those of you from here that don't visit MC comments to know, too...

DP is not feeling well, and hasn't been for some time. He wouldn't release an untested version, even if he felt like he was "finished" with it. And lately, he's been busy enough with just trying to function, till the doctor can help him. WIP.

So we're all going to need to be patient, and find some ingenuity for handling new-map issues, for the time being. I'll do what I can to help with issues, of course, but some things are just going to be out of my league. I'll let you know when those come up. We'll figure it out, I just may not have a READY answer for some things.

(This is when/why RTFM is cool. :wink: )

And now I need to go to bed. Back tonight before work! <3

Oh dear, that's rotten for him - hope he feels much better soon, poor thing :anguished:

Thanks! Means a lot to me you posted, @loubyloulou <3

Maybe it's bleed-over from work stress, but... just this ONE well-wish, for the man who makes this game PLAYABLE for Tons of People, after I write a post like that?

How many people use this mod? Probably more than two. >.<

I'm disappointed by the overall lack of concern, or even response. I'm not saying I expected people to flood either thread... but really, One Person takes the time to reply? :/

Had something a little scary happen in my last hour or so at work. Thought I was about to be robbed, or at least, jacked for a carton of cigarettes, but another customer (male) walked up, and I guess the guy thought better of it.

He was really intimidating, though, it shook me up, and I'm still there, honestly. I was looking forward to getting home, to see what was here.

So, yeah. Week off just landed, no more work till noon Sunday.

I'll be around.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Had something a little scary happen in my last hour or so at work. Thought I was about to be robbed, or at least, jacked for a carton of cigarettes, but another customer (male) walked up, and I guess the guy thought better of it.

He was really intimidating, though, it shook me up, and I'm still there, honestly. I was looking forward to getting home, to see what was here.

I'll be around.

Gawd, that's really scary! :o I work from home, so the most dangerous it gets for me is when the cat trys to trip me up as I go downstairs to get a cup of tea... Stay safe.

I'll be around.

Gawd, that's really scary! :o I work from home, so the most dangerous it gets for me is when the cat trys to trip me up as I go downstairs to get a cup of tea... Stay safe.

Jeffrey and I wear walkie talkies. They're mine, not the store's. We're the only 2 that use them. I seriously think just HAVING them helps, because people seeing mine don't know who's on the other end.

This morning, when I bent down to get the smokes from under my counter, I hit the call button with my other hand. (Not my first unsavory character. Third shift, 7 years. I've seen some stuff.) I heard it go off in the back of the store... dude heard it too, but I think the REAL reason he split was because another male customer walked up to the registers. Jeffrey didn't see my "suspect," but he came around the corner right about the time the guy left. I don't think he had a weapon, but he might've wanted me to think he did. He was bigger than me and the customer combined, he could've taken the carton away from me easily enough... but he didn't. It wigged me out so much I had Jeffrey go pull up his picture (such as it was, could barely see his eyes, I don't even really know what color he was) for Donna and Doris tonight, so they could at least see height/clothes/etc.

Not a great way to end a shift, or a week, but it IS over, and I'll take that. Thanks for writing!

Errand run, bbl! :)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

I'll be around.

Jeffrey and I wear walkie talkies. They're mine, not the store's. We're the only 2 that use them. I seriously think just HAVING them helps, because people seeing mine don't know who's on the other end.

This morning, when I bent down to get the smokes from under my counter, I hit the call button with my other hand. (Not my first unsavory character. Third shift, 7 years. I've seen some stuff.) I heard it go off in the back of the store... dude heard it too, but I think the REAL reason he split was because another male customer walked up to the registers. Jeffrey didn't see my "suspect," but he came around the corner right about the time the guy left. I don't think he had a weapon, but he might've wanted me to think he did. He was bigger than me and the customer combined, he could've taken the carton away from me easily enough... but he didn't. It wigged me out so much I had Jeffrey go pull up his picture (such as it was, could barely see his eyes, I don't even really know what color he was) for Donna and Doris tonight, so they could at least see height/clothes/etc.

Not a great way to end a shift, or a week, but it IS over, and I'll take that. Thanks for writing!

Errand run, bbl! :)

Well, enjoy your week off - you earned it! And hopefully the guy will have more than two brain cells to rub together and will have figured out that he'd be recognisable again from your store's CCTV...
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Hay @egwarhammer your right. There should have been more 'get well soon' wishes to DP. I am sure most of the regulars feel deeply for DP and wish him well. I certainly do! In fact both you and DP do an extraordinary job in supporting the Simming community and you always have my heartfelt thanks. Both of you give us fantastic support.

I think there is a bit of 'Game Theory' going on here. We all know you have busy RL stuff to contend with and don't want to flood the threads with posts. So we wait and hope someone will express the thanks and well wishes on behalf of the whole group. And, we wait. And, someone will do it soon won't they? Come on someone must do it! Well you see how it goes. Sorry.

So, on behalf of the vast majority, all the hundreds of thousands of us, please pass on our best wishes to DP for a complete recovery and return to excellent health.
    @Cyclelegs ...

<3

After the morning I've had, that's about all I can offer... but, thanks :) Heartfelt.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    By the way, just a general heads up... what we have for MC right now, 3.0.1, is what we're GOING to have, for the foreseeable future.

Zero info on any MC update ETA at all. "Later" is my best interpretation. @itsug the Cheerleader is taking "soon" off the table, here. ;)

Here's why, and we've been talking about this at MC, so I'm not really "packing tales" here... but I wanted those of you from here that don't visit MC comments to know, too...

DP is not feeling well, and hasn't been for some time. He wouldn't release an untested version, even if he felt like he was "finished" with it. And lately, he's been busy enough with just trying to function, till the doctor can help him. WIP.

So we're all going to need to be patient, and find some ingenuity for handling new-map issues, for the time being. I'll do what I can to help with issues, of course, but some things are just going to be out of my league. I'll let you know when those come up. We'll figure it out, I just may not have a READY answer for some things.

Oh dear, that's rotten for him - hope he feels much better soon, poor thing :anguished:

Maybe it's bleed-over from work stress, but... just this ONE well-wish, for the man who makes this game PLAYABLE for Tons of People, after I write a post like that?

I'm disappointed by the overall lack of concern, or even response. I'm not saying I expected people to flood either thread... but really, One Person takes the time to reply? :/

I'll be around.

Hello
    I send big hugs to you <3 It would have been very upsetting and unsettling to you when it happened, and would have left you feeling shaken now. I am relieved that you are safe. Sending another hug to you <3 You are a very special person and we all appreciate all that you do to help other simmers with their mods. But more importantly, we thank you for being you, a kind and thoughtful person.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    @egwarhammer and deaderpool - Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week (if you celebrate it). If not, hope you have a wonderful week! Since I thank people on Thanksgiving, I wanted to thank you both for all your hard work. You make this game amazing for me, and I super appreciate your dedication!! <3<3
  • AmaraStormAmaraStorm Posts: 80 Member
    @egwarhammer - I for one am very sorry to hear that DP is sick. I don't visit the forums on the weekends and due to Thanksgiving this week here in the States, work has been exceptionally busy for me today. I could not play this game without MC and he has my deepest gratitude for all the hard work he puts into it. I hope he gets to feeling better and that it's not too serious. :neutral:

All of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great one!
    I didn't MEAN to lay a guilt trip on people, this morning. Sorry about doing that.

I was already upset from work, and I'd seen @loubyloulou 's post right before I went to work. Then stuff happened there, and I wanted to come here and hide with my friends for a while. And none of my friends (you guys in this thread) seemed to be around. I was bummed. Understandable, I hope?

Yeah, when I get my feelings hurt (and I KNOW it wasn't deliberate, people have lives and aren't going to drop them to babysit your neurotic cheerleader)... sometimes my inner kid gets a little vocal.

You guys ARE great, and I appreciate all the comments here, and all the ones not made, from people who DO appreciate MC and DP and just haven't said so. 1.3 million downloads... if everybody had downloaded all the various updates, my best guesstimate would be that around 38,000 people could be using MC. Probably more, or less, people come and go (and download more than once, sometimes)... that's just a downloads divided by updates number I baselined. Cut in half (19,000), it's STILL an impressive number, eh? ;)

3 hour nap helped. Cheerleader's trying to shake it off (the work thing, not the forum thing), but I feel better, just less awake still, than I did when I laid down. Pulling it together, WIP. :)

I'll be around. Happy Thanksgiving week, to those who celebrate it! <3 (Hubby cooks, puts out a big spread. I'm a microwave-level cook. Haha!)
    AmaraStorm wrote: »
    @egwarhammer - I for one am very sorry to hear that DP is sick. I don't visit the forums on the weekends and due to Thanksgiving this week here in the States, work has been exceptionally busy for me today. I could not play this game without MC and he has my deepest gratitude for all the hard work he puts into it. I hope he gets to feeling better and that it's not too serious. :neutral:

All of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great one!

I'm intrigued by this 10 hour 2nd shift I have incoming Sunday. "Black Sunday" I'm calling it, because that's Black Friday weekend. I expect us to be rolled over top of, and I expect it to be a blast. (I'm in the states... Kentucky is technically a "commonwealth" but I'm in the US... LOL!!)

My and Jeffrey's plan (my usual 3rd shift mgr) is to just walk in like we own the joint, "star team" mentality there... hey, I got a better evaluation than I asked for, it could be a thing ;) Right? , ignore the other employees/managers, and run with it. We do it nightly. Why not? As long as he doesn't get stuck in Photo all day, it'll fly. Even if he does, he'll still be able to cover a lot of what I'll need (change runs, breaks, etc). All hands on deck. Well, my hands are gonna be pretty busy next Sunday, and here's the funny thing... generally I don't like the 2nd shift, but, I AM looking forward to THIS one. :)

Has nothing to do with anything. But since you mentioned work, it made me think of mine. (All About Me. Well, for a minute, anyway. Haha!)

BTW, not many details on the school (kid vs teacher) thing, although she WAS *very* apologetic, he said. He had a good day. I'm glad for that. <3

Figured I may as well roll all my OT stuff into one more post. :p

Have a great night, gang! :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I didn't MEAN to lay a guilt trip on people, this morning. Sorry about doing that.

I was already upset from work, and I'd seen @loubyloulou 's post right before I went to work. Then stuff happened there, and I wanted to come here and hide with my friends for a while. And none of my friends (you guys in this thread) seemed to be around. I was bummed. Understandable, I hope?

Yeah, when I get my feelings hurt (and I KNOW it wasn't deliberate, people have lives and aren't going to drop them to babysit your neurotic cheerleader)... sometimes my inner kid gets a little vocal.

You guys ARE great, and I appreciate all the comments here, and all the ones not made, from people who DO appreciate MC and DP and just haven't said so. 1.3 million downloads... if everybody had downloaded all the various updates, my best guesstimate would be that around 38,000 people could be using MC. Probably more, or less, people come and go (and download more than once, sometimes)... that's just a downloads divided by updates number I baselined. Cut in half (19,000), it's STILL an impressive number, eh? ;)

3 hour nap helped. Cheerleader's trying to shake it off (the work thing, not the forum thing), but I feel better, just less awake still, than I did when I laid down. Pulling it together, WIP. :)

I'll be around. Happy Thanksgiving week, to those who celebrate it! <3 (Hubby cooks, puts out a big spread. I'm a microwave-level cook. Haha!)

a nerurotic cheerleader is better than no cheerleader at all. after work yesterday i managed to accidently delete all my saves well the newer ones so i wasn't around a lot .

i 'm glad things are going better for you real life wise. i hope dp feels better soon.
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    Hay @egwarhammer your right. There should have been more 'get well soon' wishes to DP. I am sure most of the regulars feel deeply for DP and wish him well. I certainly do! In fact both you and DP do an extraordinary job in supporting the Simming community and you always have my heartfelt thanks. Both of you give us fantastic support.

I think there is a bit of 'Game Theory' going on here. We all know you have busy RL stuff to contend with and don't want to flood the threads with posts. So we wait and hope someone will express the thanks and well wishes on behalf of the whole group. And, we wait. And, someone will do it soon won't they? Come on someone must do it! Well you see how it goes. Sorry.

So, on behalf of the vast majority, all the hundreds of thousands of us, please pass on our best wishes to DP for a complete recovery and return to excellent health.

Btw, we're around 2800-ish for posts here. Post count at MC right now is, 15668.

I say, Bring it! Hahaha!!
    :D
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    @lovejoyriteia Oh, I see. There is a glitch? I better keep on the lookout for an update. Mine is at the lowest setting currently for homeless sims, -1. I just left it at this number, which was the default.

@egwarhammer I see. I do not currently have any expansions installed right now. I have only bought the base game so far, so I understand it filling necessary roles such as mailman or nanny. My version of the mod has the value set to -1 by default and it states that it does not include the necessary characters needed for NPCs. I think that means besides the mandatory ones, it should not generate any extras. Currently, I have 13 individual grannies. The suggestion to raise available lots seems to have stopped them from moving into homes for the time being, though. Thank goodness. They don't need to take over all the room...
    Currently, the only things I have set at 0 are all ages, except elder and the male gender so that my sims are forced to be old women.. Only elder is at 100. The only thing acting wonky so far was the maid role. I had hired a maid and she came over, a regular granny. Then the next sim day, it was as though a new one had replaced her. This sim was a young adult, so I was annoyed. I wound up just setting her with the new gender options to unable to have children or get others pregnant.
    The other NPC roles in my game seem to be working okay with the elders. All my repairman who have come on the lot are still elders. I saw a old lady walking by with the pizza uniform. You confirmed elders could be gardeners. The only one I do not know for sure about is the nanny, as my sim's children are older right now.
    My aim is to have a functioning neighborhood with a decent population where newborns are being brought into the world from already existing families, rather than some randomly generated households cropping up.
    I know this sounds mean, but I will probably keep the elders trapped in the bin by enabling that retirement setting. >:)
    My Newcrest town currently has no residential lots yet, so they all seem to take preference on residing in Oasis Springs.
    One thing, @WissaWolf ... I'll get to the rest, but -1 is UNLIMITED in that setting. Try 0 or 1. It'll work much better.

Haven't read all of it, I will in a minute, but first, I have a HEADS UP to those using MC's OCCULT MODULE... It is NOT WORKING.

@rosemow

http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5118913#post5118913

Relevant bits from DP, full quote at the above link:
    the core Sims 4 game code is not calling the same processes it used to call when an abduction happened and pregnancy was tested. It looks like EA changed some of that workflow with the October update as well.

Bottom-line, none of the MC Occult pregnancy code is ever being called so if a Sim gets pregnant at all from abduction right now, it is coming from the core EA's pregnancy code and not MC Occult.

And he discovered it because someone sent him a save file and their settings. :)
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member

@egwarhammer Oh.. I had no clue.. I should definitely change it to 0. It means it will keep spawning indefinitely? I thought it was the opposite.. :sweat_smile:
    WissaWolf wrote: »

@egwarhammer Oh.. I had no clue.. I should definitely change it to 0. It means it will keep spawning indefinitely? I thought it was the opposite.. :sweat_smile:

Still gonna go back and quote your first post, but for this, I wanted to say that when MC is loaded with default settings, MOST of its behavior is set up to mimic default GAME behavior. Like, -1 in that setting means unlimited, because that's how it works if you don't have the mod installed and EA is driving your bin.

There are SOME things he enables just because they need to be (or else what's the point? ... you know what I mean?), but that setting is not one of them. There are more settings he doesn't "change," than what he does.

I would like to suggest you go to the description page and read through the settings options, any time you have any questions about how they work, and what their defaults are. The in game UI will also tell you this, a lot of the time. But the settings pages are a gold mine of details about MC.

But, I was there anyway, so I snagged this for you, from MC Population, the settings table:

Population_MaximumHomeless

Only generate homeless households up to this number. After that, don't generate anymore until the number drops below it. There will NEVER be zero homeless created. This number limits the homeless FAMILIES generated, not the homeless single-Sim households that are used by the core game for NPC careers and roles. Those are not touched by my code to ensure that the game doesn't break. If the number of homeless in the world (not including retirement homes) is less-than-or-equal-to this setting, then the homeless will not move into a house.

Default: -1 which is no limit

Tons of info under the various spoiler buttons. Browse around, I'm there pretty often. ;) Research has become one of my very best friends, since I started this thread. :)
    Who speaks Mac here? If somebody does, who will go to MC comments, there's someone there trying to get MC to work and having trouble. I'm Mac-illiterate.

I'm also looking for somebody willing to either do a Mac Troubleshooter, or tell me what to include in mine for them. Be handy to have it all in one place... I just started working on updating for 3.x, but then I came to forums... :p

Let me know! :)
    WissaWolf wrote: »
    @lovejoyriteia Oh, I see. There is a glitch? I better keep on the lookout for an update. Mine is at the lowest setting currently for homeless sims, -1. I just left it at this number, which was the default.

@egwarhammer I see. I do not currently have any expansions installed right now. I have only bought the base game so far, so I understand it filling necessary roles such as mailman or nanny. My version of the mod has the value set to -1 by default and it states that it does not include the necessary characters needed for NPCs. I think that means besides the mandatory ones, it should not generate any extras. Currently, I have 13 individual grannies. The suggestion to raise available lots seems to have stopped them from moving into homes for the time being, though. Thank goodness. They don't need to take over all the room...
    Currently, the only things I have set at 0 are all ages, except elder and the male gender so that my sims are forced to be old women.. Only elder is at 100. The only thing acting wonky so far was the maid role. I had hired a maid and she came over, a regular granny. Then the next sim day, it was as though a new one had replaced her. This sim was a young adult, so I was annoyed. I wound up just setting her with the new gender options to unable to have children or get others pregnant.
    The other NPC roles in my game seem to be working okay with the elders. All my repairman who have come on the lot are still elders. I saw a old lady walking by with the pizza uniform. You confirmed elders could be gardeners. The only one I do not know for sure about is the nanny, as my sim's children are older right now.
    My aim is to have a functioning neighborhood with a decent population where newborns are being brought into the world from already existing families, rather than some randomly generated households cropping up.
    I know this sounds mean, but I will probably keep the elders trapped in the bin by enabling that retirement setting. >:)
    My Newcrest town currently has no residential lots yet, so they all seem to take preference on residing in Oasis Springs.

You not having the EPs is probably a blessing in disguise. :) Most issues we've seen, other than the new Occult being busted thing that just revealed itself, have been things that were added after the patch, by the EP.

It also means you shouldn't have any problem with those 0 settings, other than the occasional "you're kidding, right?" :p as the bin makes what it wants anyway, and thumbs its nose at your settings file. LOL!! (Like your one YA girl). AFAIK that's completely a Myshuno issue.

I'd love to know what's the same or different between a base game setup (any stuff packs?) and my big ball of all of it, as far as how it relates to what MC does. Could be interesting.

Check out MC's flags. They'll give you more options than just the CAS things. They're under the Sim > MC > Sim Flags button. You can get to it from the relationship panel, too, if they aren't around. (Ghosts have less options, EA limits.) Babies have a MC button, but it doesn't do anything. Meh.

Turning it off may have been harder than leaving it enabled and "unplugged," since it only doesn't work for babies. Minor thing.

The nanny on that game's cover is an elder... I'd say you're in good shape there. :)

And I've only had a nanny once or twice... but I think one of those was, an elder male, too. Pretty sure... it was back right after they fixed the aging bug the nanny had at first. (And my memory is really horrible.)

You don't have Windenburg, either, do you? Just WC, OS, MP and NC, right?

I'm thinking it probably goes from newest map to oldest. But I won't know till I actually let some time move. It's been 1130pm in my game (flagging for an alarm) for over a RL week now. I loaded it up earlier today, but just to grab some screenshots. Maybe tomorrow will be Play day. We'll see. :)

They're YOUR elders, put them where you want them. :p Play your game your way. I love how MC lets all of us do that. <3

• lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    edited November 2016
    One thing, @WissaWolf ... I'll get to the rest, but -1 is UNLIMITED in that setting. Try 0 or 1. It'll work much better.

Haven't read all of it, I will in a minute, but first, I have a HEADS UP to those using MC's OCCULT MODULE... It is NOT WORKING.

@rosemow

the core Sims 4 game code is not calling the same processes it used to call when an abduction happened and pregnancy was tested. It looks like EA changed some of that workflow with the October update as well.

Bottom-line, none of the MC Occult pregnancy code is ever being called so if a Sim gets pregnant at all from abduction right now, it is coming from the core EA's pregnancy code and not MC Occult.

And he discovered it because someone sent him a save file and their settings. :)

Well, I'm glad to know I wasn't losing my mind. :D It's just really bizarre that after putting in the Pregnancy module, my male Sim got pregnant. Weird coincidence, I guess.

Take care of yourself, and don't let things get you down for too long. *hugs*
    edited November 2016

(snip tag, trying to kill the Floating Tag... hey, it worked!!!) ;)

Well, I'm glad to know I wasn't losing my mind. :D It's just really bizarre that after putting in the Pregnancy module, my male Sim got pregnant. Weird coincidence, I guess.

Take care of yourself, and don't let things get you down for too long. *hugs*

I'm okay. Just needed a little time (and a shotgun for this Floating Tag thing... HERE??? I thought it was only in General!!), and some distraction.

(That thing at work wasn't the worst thing I've been through, there. Most everybody around there is doing some illegal thing (action, substance, etc) or other... Pretty rough crowd, but at least most of them seem to love me... welcome to the 21st century. Scary in the moment, and tripped me out for the morning, but a nap and time and errands helped a lot. By the time I go back Sunday, I probably won't give dude a thought. Nothing REALLY happened, other than he set off my inner alarm. But I *am* going to thank Jason next time he comes in. And maybe ask him is he insane, walking up on who-knows-what like he did... but I sure was glad to see him!!!)

I've been working on updating the Troubleshooter PDF to MC 3.x. I think I'm about halfway done, maybe a little less. Pretty big overhaul. Rearranging some of the info, new screenshots, etc. It's coming along nicely, so far.

Floating tag went away when I snipped the at-tag out of the prior quoted part. B) Good to know.

I'm kinda hoping the "distraction" of a new Occult issue to track down will give DP some "feel better" time, even if it's mostly fake, because he's focused on coding, hopefully *enough* to block out some of the "feel bad" for a while. Don't know if it'll happen that way for him, but hope springs eternal.

I'm really REALLY glad you sent him your save and settings... sounded like he was, too. :)
    rosemow wrote: »

I'll be around.

Hello
    I send big hugs to you <3 It would have been very upsetting and unsettling to you when it happened, and would have left you feeling shaken now. I am relieved that you are safe. Sending another hug to you <3 You are a very special person and we all appreciate all that you do to help other simmers with their mods. But more importantly, we thank you for being you, a kind and thoughtful person.

@rosemow This was the very best part of what you posted, the thing I must have needed to see the most. <3 Made me feel really good... your whole message did, but that one sentence spoke volumes. :)

Thanks!

(I'm okay. Lousy memory isn't always a curse.) :p

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    I'm very new to this mod. I tried to use it just yesterday, by clicking on the pregnancy thingie. I set it for 1 male child. It reset my Sims' pregnancy, so that I had to have them woohoo again. I got a girl. What did I do wrong?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • CatrixiahCatrixiah Posts: 78 Member

Please wish Deaderpool a speedy recovery when you talk to him again @egwarhammer
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top