Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Why doesn't "Never Club" work anymore?
    I've flagged several sims and couple days later i see these sims walking by and i see a club name in that box they have above their head...

Anything weird in your MC log file? Or any LastExceptions in /Sims4? I'm not having that here, and it hasn't been reported by anybody else at MC either. Tell me more.

Have you checked all your mods/cc for compatibility with current game files?

No, nothing weird.
    I have no new mods and i don't have any CC in my game. All my mods have their newest updates.

I play a household and give the sims their usual flags. Then, i go to play another household and later if i see a sim from a previous household i click him/her and check if they still have all the flags i've given them. And although they have the "Never Club" flag, some of them are a member of a club.

Okay, I just posted a link to your last post to MC. When Deaderpool gets back to me, if he does it there (not here), I'll let you know. :)

Thank you. :)<3

He says Never Club is working fine...
    If they're already in a club, it doesn't make them leave. It just makes it so the automated club-filling that happens on scheduled nights will NOT choose that Sim, and I've confirmed that the flag is definitely being checked for. It's pretty much the first thing checked when iterating through Sims to add to open clubs. The actual first thing is if Bypass Played Households is enabled and the Sim is a played Sim, but the second thing checked is whether or not the Sim is flagged for No Clubs and if so, they are skipped.

The user's post on the official doesn't say that my mod made the Sims join. It just says that Sims that are flagged for no clubs are in clubs. That's not the same thing...
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5105886#post5105886

My next question is, what ARE those mods you're using? Any "adult" ones I'd love a PM about, any "regular" ones, I'd love to see a list or screenshot of. Maybe I'll see one you don't NEED along with MC? That's caused issues before...

I have an idea for "organizing" too... I do this, but TBH it's probably best NOT to do it on an everyday sim, pick one you don't play much, or make one just for this. What I do is run the cheat relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others to get EVERYBODY in my game into a Relationship Panel. Including Hidden sims (PT, Jasmine, the Von Haunt ghosts, teen "criminals"... etc)

From there, you can flag and/or mark almost ALL your other sims for whatever MC will do. And Show Sim Info also shines here, it will show you info on sims MC can't touch (babies for one). You can even use it to look at an on-duty Chef (impossible with MC, once a chef is on the lot, they're attached to the stove/job, and hidden by it from MC)... Show Sim Info > Search Sims > career:chef is the back door you can use to see them anyway. ;)

Anyway, I put them all into a RelPanel and use that one sim to flag the rest of my hood. If it lags your game, and you use MC's Cleaner version of Relationship Culling (mine is on NPC-only and Acquaintance levels, here), when you're finished flagging, mark that sim Unplayed, and then run the Cleaner (MC Cheats on the Mailbox to find it) to remove all the extra garbage from that sim's panel. And the rest of them, too. Last time it ran here mine removed 48 relationships between NPCs (I never saw them, all on unplayeds, so I don't care if they got wiped, really) and my save size got a little smaller.

Origin back online here, for now. Thursday's coming, don't (Anybody) forget to save a copy of your game file to your desktop before you run the update. ;)

I say I'll wait for MC, but honestly I'll probably run it earlier than that, just to see what it DOES melt in 2.16 and other mods... I'm weird like that. Armageddon can be fun. haha! At least I don't work Sunday, happy about that! I probably *won't* get to give City Living a real workout till next week, though. Timing foul. Bleah.

And I've been talking to hubby, started this over half an hour ago, and am just now hitting Send. LOL!

Thank you for the reply.
    It is already 2am here in Finland and i am too sleepy to answer..i'll just let you know that none of the sims were members of any clubs. When i played their households i made them to leave their club(s). And then after that i went to play with another household and re-checked the previous sims (still no club members) and then i flagged them. Then a (RL) day later (after repairing my game) i noticed two sims that were members. Today i noticed two more.
    I guess my game is broken...because couple minutes ago i noticed that my restaurants have stopped working. Again. I haven't made ANY changes and i haven't played those households that have restaurants workers in them. I haven't TOUCHED those workers after i added them into my game.
    I dunno...sometimes i feel like maybe i should just quit playing altogether...this is so tiring.

The mods i have are: MCCC, MCs Woohoo, Gender Preference and then No Muscles/No Fatness.

PS: Just realized that i did answer you...LOL! :D<3

About restaurants, if you're playing with lot sizes of anything other than 20 (ea default), you need to take restaurants out of the affected lots list.

In the UI, it's Population > Other Settings > Adjust Sims On Lot > Going Out > Restaurant (to turn it off), which should fix your restaurants, if having employees not show up (at all) was your problem.

Zip your mc_settings.cfg file and put it on Dropbox for me, I'll see if I can spot anything "off" in it. Also any log error messages or LastException files you have in either /MC or /Sims4.

But really, knowing now that the patch will most likely be Thursday, which means probably no patched MC-play till (let's say) Monday... I'm not too horribly invested in teching a 2.16 problem with 3.0 just days away. You know? They pretty much *have* to do it This Week. They're out of October to play with. LOL!

I use MC's fatness/fitness settings, but I should probably check out that gender pref mod of azoresman's. In fact... if you want to test something for me, roll a copy game and take THAT mod out, see if anything changes. He's a brilliant coder, but it wouldn't be the first time his code and DP's code have butted heads. Different ways to do the same thing, you know. I will check that out, just, probably not tonight. If you do before I get to it, let me know.

Honestly, if you're tired of fooling with it, maybe you should take a break before the update lands, because we already know script and UI mods are going to get washed. Tuning mods and cc could, too. I wouldn't be surprised. At all. When GTW hit, the destruction level was EPIC.

I'd say play paper dolls (do a CAS update/tweak run... wardrobe!! :smiley: )... build or edit or download some new sims or lots (if you're into that...), you know, just do something different. Don't grind. It'll be there after the update, and after the EP. ;)

When all else fails, punt! Haha!

And I hope this goes without saying, everybody, but, Captain Obvious and I are going to say it anyway. Be sure to thank your mod/cc creators for updating, as you go about the post-update process of versioning up your files. And if you see people giving them grief in comments, please feel free to shut that down. Nicely... or not, whatever gets the job done. Use your imagination. :p

Let's protect our modders, we've lost too many good people already, after these storms.

I always get nervous before patches. Moreso this time. Love/hate thing. Can't wait to see it, but don't want to know what's going to break, either. LOL!

• Options
    @egwarhammer Sorry, never used it. (I avoid google like the plague!)

Hence the meaning of "wild stab". LOL! No worries. I don't think it can be done, what catalina was asking. It isn't set up exactly like onedrive. Which was also a PITA I never would have figured out without Bonxie's help.

Everything is so overthought these days. I like easy. Neither site is really set up for that.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Thanks @Bonxie , now I can replace photobucket with one drive... but I'm asking, google drive has google photos inside account, but I didn't find the way to upload photos here... it could be posible?

It may not be possible. It isn't *easily* done, I've been trying to figure it out. Bonxie probably doesn't know, I don't think she has Google.

You can post links that go to photos you've uploaded there, but I haven't seen how to post links that import the pictures themselves into messages HERE.

Who's a Google (Drive, etc) "guru" around here? ;) Wild stab... @Pegasus143 or @Ulfric_Grimbrand maybe??

@catalina_45

As @egwarhammer already guessed I don't have a Google account. I'm a bit like @Ulfric_Grimbrand and try not to get in touch with them more than necessary. I had a look at the Google help documentation for "Drive" (Link) and "Photos" (Link), but I haven't found any hint of an embedding function. But I'm not the pro...

It also seems that the Amazon drive doesn't have such a embedding function. I checked it with my account (I didn't use it before) but I found nothing similar. If I try to post a shared picture link in the forum, it looks like this (pretty much like @egwarhammer first try with OneDrive):

X497XuBB76JiIbNUCdygYkq2l68sKB3Lr9PJTgzSSpQ?v=grid&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand and anybody else using that Fat/Fit old mod of Scripthoge's... DP said...
    As an aside, "No Muscle/Fatness" isn't needed and may be an old-out-of-date mod unless someone took over it and updated it since June. It was one of the original mods that was broken. That functionality exists in MC CAS with Monitor Physique.

It's from this post, which includes more about @MistyLake 's issues:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5106011#post5106011
    Post edited by egwarhammer on
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @egwarhammer with the impending MODpocalypse expected just before the release of City Living, I have been pruning back my mods, trying to get down to my bare minimums, I removed my fatness / fitness mod, and enabled monitor physique. But thank you :)
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'm a little late replying, but thanks so much for the explanations for mc relationship cleaning. It was really helpful. :)
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Why doesn't "Never Club" work anymore?
    I've flagged several sims and couple days later i see these sims walking by and i see a club name in that box they have above their head...

Anything weird in your MC log file? Or any LastExceptions in /Sims4? I'm not having that here, and it hasn't been reported by anybody else at MC either. Tell me more.

Have you checked all your mods/cc for compatibility with current game files?

No, nothing weird.
    I have no new mods and i don't have any CC in my game. All my mods have their newest updates.

I play a household and give the sims their usual flags. Then, i go to play another household and later if i see a sim from a previous household i click him/her and check if they still have all the flags i've given them. And although they have the "Never Club" flag, some of them are a member of a club.

Okay, I just posted a link to your last post to MC. When Deaderpool gets back to me, if he does it there (not here), I'll let you know. :)

Thank you. :)<3

He says Never Club is working fine...
    If they're already in a club, it doesn't make them leave. It just makes it so the automated club-filling that happens on scheduled nights will NOT choose that Sim, and I've confirmed that the flag is definitely being checked for. It's pretty much the first thing checked when iterating through Sims to add to open clubs. The actual first thing is if Bypass Played Households is enabled and the Sim is a played Sim, but the second thing checked is whether or not the Sim is flagged for No Clubs and if so, they are skipped.

The user's post on the official doesn't say that my mod made the Sims join. It just says that Sims that are flagged for no clubs are in clubs. That's not the same thing...
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5105886#post5105886

My next question is, what ARE those mods you're using? Any "adult" ones I'd love a PM about, any "regular" ones, I'd love to see a list or screenshot of. Maybe I'll see one you don't NEED along with MC? That's caused issues before...

I have an idea for "organizing" too... I do this, but TBH it's probably best NOT to do it on an everyday sim, pick one you don't play much, or make one just for this. What I do is run the cheat relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others to get EVERYBODY in my game into a Relationship Panel. Including Hidden sims (PT, Jasmine, the Von Haunt ghosts, teen "criminals"... etc)

From there, you can flag and/or mark almost ALL your other sims for whatever MC will do. And Show Sim Info also shines here, it will show you info on sims MC can't touch (babies for one). You can even use it to look at an on-duty Chef (impossible with MC, once a chef is on the lot, they're attached to the stove/job, and hidden by it from MC)... Show Sim Info > Search Sims > career:chef is the back door you can use to see them anyway. ;)

Anyway, I put them all into a RelPanel and use that one sim to flag the rest of my hood. If it lags your game, and you use MC's Cleaner version of Relationship Culling (mine is on NPC-only and Acquaintance levels, here), when you're finished flagging, mark that sim Unplayed, and then run the Cleaner (MC Cheats on the Mailbox to find it) to remove all the extra garbage from that sim's panel. And the rest of them, too. Last time it ran here mine removed 48 relationships between NPCs (I never saw them, all on unplayeds, so I don't care if they got wiped, really) and my save size got a little smaller.

Origin back online here, for now. Thursday's coming, don't (Anybody) forget to save a copy of your game file to your desktop before you run the update. ;)

I say I'll wait for MC, but honestly I'll probably run it earlier than that, just to see what it DOES melt in 2.16 and other mods... I'm weird like that. Armageddon can be fun. haha! At least I don't work Sunday, happy about that! I probably *won't* get to give City Living a real workout till next week, though. Timing foul. Bleah.

And I've been talking to hubby, started this over half an hour ago, and am just now hitting Send. LOL!

Thank you for the reply.
    It is already 2am here in Finland and i am too sleepy to answer..i'll just let you know that none of the sims were members of any clubs. When i played their households i made them to leave their club(s). And then after that i went to play with another household and re-checked the previous sims (still no club members) and then i flagged them. Then a (RL) day later (after repairing my game) i noticed two sims that were members. Today i noticed two more.
    I guess my game is broken...because couple minutes ago i noticed that my restaurants have stopped working. Again. I haven't made ANY changes and i haven't played those households that have restaurants workers in them. I haven't TOUCHED those workers after i added them into my game.
    I dunno...sometimes i feel like maybe i should just quit playing altogether...this is so tiring.

The mods i have are: MCCC, MCs Woohoo, Gender Preference and then No Muscles/No Fatness.

PS: Just realized that i did answer you...LOL! :D<3

About restaurants, if you're playing with lot sizes of anything other than 20 (ea default), you need to take restaurants out of the affected lots list.

In the UI, it's Population > Other Settings > Adjust Sims On Lot > Going Out > Restaurant (to turn it off), which should fix your restaurants, if having employees not show up (at all) was your problem.

Zip your mc_settings.cfg file and put it on Dropbox for me, I'll see if I can spot anything "off" in it. Also any log error messages or LastException files you have in either /MC or /Sims4.

But really, knowing now that the patch will most likely be Thursday, which means probably no patched MC-play till (let's say) Monday... I'm not too horribly invested in teching a 2.16 problem with 3.0 just days away. You know? They pretty much *have* to do it This Week. They're out of October to play with. LOL!

I use MC's fatness/fitness settings, but I should probably check out that gender pref mod of azoresman's. In fact... if you want to test something for me, roll a copy game and take THAT mod out, see if anything changes. He's a brilliant coder, but it wouldn't be the first time his code and DP's code have butted heads. Different ways to do the same thing, you know. I will check that out, just, probably not tonight. If you do before I get to it, let me know.

Honestly, if you're tired of fooling with it, maybe you should take a break before the update lands, because we already know script and UI mods are going to get washed. Tuning mods and cc could, too. I wouldn't be surprised. At all. When GTW hit, the destruction level was EPIC.

I'd say play paper dolls (do a CAS update/tweak run... wardrobe!! :smiley: )... build or edit or download some new sims or lots (if you're into that...), you know, just do something different. Don't grind. It'll be there after the update, and after the EP. ;)

When all else fails, punt! Haha!

And I hope this goes without saying, everybody, but, Captain Obvious and I are going to say it anyway. Be sure to thank your mod/cc creators for updating, as you go about the post-update process of versioning up your files. And if you see people giving them grief in comments, please feel free to shut that down. Nicely... or not, whatever gets the job done. Use your imagination. :p

Let's protect our modders, we've lost too many good people already, after these storms.

I always get nervous before patches. Moreso this time. Love/hate thing. Can't wait to see it, but don't want to know what's going to break, either. LOL!

Firstly, thank you again, for the millionth time, for replying and explaining things to me and giving me possible solutions for my problems. You've been a GREAT help and i appreciate your help a lot.

"But really, knowing now that the patch will most likely be Thursday, which means probably no patched MC-play till (let's say) Monday... I'm not too horribly invested in teching a 2.16 problem with 3.0 just days away."

Yeah, thought about that too. So i guess i'll just do something else while waiting for the MCCC update. :)
    It just annoys me that everything works just fine in my game, EXCEPT for one little thing. And that one little thing is such a mystery..i don't know why i've seen sims walking around as club members although i've flagged them. Oh well. :)

I use MC's fatness/fitness settings...

I would love to use MC's CAS too but i just don't understand any of its settings. I mean, someone needs to tell me, babystep by babystep, what each of the -100/+100 thingies mean! I hate to use many MODs in my game and i already use too many (MHO) so i would LOVE to stop using the No Muscles/No Fatness MOD and add MC's CAS module ..just to make my life a lot easier. You know? :)

So yea, i think i will go back to play my other games and wait til next week before playing with TS4 again. :)

"By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand is likely to know more about how the MC CAS stuff works than I do. Not that I'd ever put anybody on the spot or anything... LOL!! There's probably other people here who can make it walk and talk, too... I've just seen him in MC comments.

It's my new "dresser," aka Nemesis. Took me forever to get onto good terms with dresser, and I'm still not an expert, but I know more about it now than I used to. Appearance/CAS is still on my "figure it out" list.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @MistyLake @egwarhammer
    I just started playing with the fitness / fatness settings, and the CAS Templates .... The Template settings are fairly self explanatory, except, chest depth, and chest lift. Chest Depth is better explained as stance or posture. 0 would be regular, relaxed. 100 is chest forward (chest out), where -100 would be chest sunken or slightly hunched. Lift, is how high the chest sets. But here is where things get odd. Again, 0 would be "normal", but 100 would be very saggy. and -100 would be extremely perky ... (except on elder females, in who's chest is raised to not appear so saggy.

For those who wonder how I get Amethyst's chest to look so huge over in the Happy Play Thread, here are here "stats"

Body Appearance Info For Amethyst Grimbrand:
    Belly = -76.66666507720947
    Butt = 50.0
    ChestDepth = 100.0
    ChestLift = -5.000000074505806
    ChestSize = 100.0
    Hips = -100.0
    LowerLegs = 0.9999999776482582
    Neck = 0.9999999776482582
    Shoulders = -30.000001192092896
    UpperLegs = 28.66666316986084
    Waist = -100.0

Physique Appearance Info
    Fit Value: 14.5
    Fat Value: 36.0
    tumblr_ofnxd4PfjB1uw2n86o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ofnxd4PfjB1uw2n86o2_1280.png

So what I do, is keep her stats as the upper limit, and then take someone like Liberty Lee, and use their info for the smallest limit in the template settings.

If a value doesn't appear in the information, then the value is 0.
    Post edited by Ulfric_Grimbrand on
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    edited October 2016
    Can somebody tell me what the cheat is to find out the population in the cheats bar? I KNOW I saw it on the modthesims page for MC, but I can't find it again!
    Thanks.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @TurquoisePapaya It's get_pop if you just want the number of sims.
  • Options
    Can somebody tell me what the cheat is to find out the population in the cheats bar? I KNOW I saw it on the modthesims page for MC, but I can't find it again!
    Thanks.

Get_pop stuff:

get_pop a c cl f g h m p s lot

alien
    careers
    clubs
    flags
    ghosts
    hidden
    married
    pregnant
    single

get_pop alone brings you just an overall number (158 here) of total sims. ALL of them, hidden or not.

get_pop b prints a summary list to your mc_cmd-center.log file. If you don't have that, enable it in MC > Other Settings (somewhere, he's moved it, not sure now of the exact path, Show Menus.)

B overrides all the other letter-tags above except the new lot switch. get_pop b lot will give you a summary of people on your current lot only.

get_pop s m or get_pop s m lot are both handy, they'll tell you WHO the sims listed are, because all your sims are either single or married. Quick & dirty roster, if you just want their names.

If you want to see an EPIC log file (trust me, it's LONG!!!) with all the info MC will show you about all your sims, that's this:

get_pop a c cl f g h m p s

which I do, then select all from the first name to the last name listed (leave out the summary info at the bottom, I mean, just copy the people info), copy, paste to a new text file, and sort it alphabetically. (Works as long as the times are the same, in the event the seconds trip from 11 to 12 or whatever during the printout, select the 12s, paste 11s back over them, and sort it again.)

For this I also like to pick a sim to use this cheat on:

relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others

which as a bonus will put their relpanel in mostly-abc order. Ghosts and hiddens don't follow the rules, they'll pop in wherever, but overall, you can do this to keep your get pop list and your relpanel order sort of in sync.

It causes lag. You might want to do it to a second-string sim, not one of your favorite playeds. And after you've checked everybody out, you could use either Forget Sim, or mark the sim unplayed if that's how you have Cleaner's relationship decay set up, to remove the extra relationships from your test sim after you've found out what you wanted to know.

• Options
    @TurquoisePapaya

Path to turn on Notifications... I'm looking at it now: (disregard Show Menus... I haven't been awake long.)

Computer/Slablet > MC UI > Other Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Notification Settings

First two choices under Notifications are Message Logging and Append to Logfile. I have both enabled.

You may not want the Append, but Overwrite makes the log go away between game sessions, and that drove me insane.

I have ALL the notifications and menus and everything I can that will tell me something, turned on. Probably overkill, I'm just a card-carrying details nerd, and the bigger I can blow up a log file with info, the better I like it. ;)

(Different subject)

Anybody here ever married off your cell criminals? I have 4 adult women. Two of them, the mod married to each other. In jail. LOL! The other two, one married a free man, one married a free woman. In the MH window, I have them all six in one window, all flagged homeless.

But... I'm wondering, if I take the "extra" husband and wife out, and put them into a separate household, and take off their homeless marks, could I add them to the map without breaking something? Probably? They don't HAVE to stay in the same window... I have the criminals locked down for no offspring, no clubs, no moving anywhere, etc. About all I did let them do was get married. (Because affairs are a thing.)

It won't matter, it's all going to break when the patch drops... doom and gloom prophecy from me on that front, for real... but I had the idea to put those two together in a house and see what happened. Affairs enabled, jealousy disabled... something (like an "extra" baby) would probably come up. LOL!

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    edited October 2016
    Just to say I love using MC. But how can I stop none played sims from marrying and having children. My last count was 20 children and only half of them was played households. every day I play I get a few marriage announcements and a couple of pregnancy started and I think babies born. and how can I stop none played sims moving into empty houses.

@Ulfric_Grimbrand I'm glad I'm not her, I'd have terrible back pain.

• Options
    Just to say I love using MC. But how can I stop none played sims from marrying and having children. My last count was 20 children and only half of them was played households. every day I play I get a few marriage announcements and a couple of pregnancy started and I think babies born. and how can I stop none played sims moving into empty houses.

LOL!! (re comment to ulfric)

Under (both) Pregnancy and Marriage, there's a Percent Adjustment setting. Range -100 to 100, default is 0. You can set those to -100 to turn mod-alarm-pregnancies and/or marriages totally OFF. Two separate settings.

There are also two separate settings for Played Households, you can choose whether to allow the mod to include them in pregnancy and marriage runs, or not.

Easiest way to stop sims moving in is to set your Population > Open Houses number to 50.

If you have a specific LOT you want left empty, in Build Buy change its bedrooms number to 0. (If you want to let some move in, but are working on a certain house, for example.)

OTOH, if you want to let sims move into a bulldozed lot, you can do that. Go into build buy. Buy anything and place it on the lot, to open up the bed/bath edit boxes. Put a positive number in beds. Delete whatever you bought, if you want. Then save the lot, and when you go back out to the map, you'll see it's got a new residential tag. Neat idea for a "rags to riches" starting point, I thought.

• Options
    @feetinstockings That's what corsets are for >:)
    And amazingly, she never complains! :)
  • Options
    @feetinstockings That's what corsets are for >:)
    And amazingly, she never complains! :)

:D
  • Options
    Thanks.

BTW, the get pop info is under the MC Command Center > Console Commands table, under the spoiler button. It's near the top of the buttons... skip the config settings section, it's after that.
  • Options

LOL!! (re comment to ulfric)

Under (both) Pregnancy and Marriage, there's a Percent Adjustment setting. Range -100 to 100, default is 0. You can set those to -100 to turn mod-alarm-pregnancies and/or marriages totally OFF. Two separate settings.

There are also two separate settings for Played Households, you can choose whether to allow the mod to include them in pregnancy and marriage runs, or not.

Easiest way to stop sims moving in is to set your Population > Open Houses number to 50.

If you have a specific LOT you want left empty, in Build Buy change its bedrooms number to 0. (If you want to let some move in, but are working on a certain house, for example.)

OTOH, if you want to let sims move into a bulldozed lot, you can do that. Go into build buy. Buy anything and place it on the lot, to open up the bed/bath edit boxes. Put a positive number in beds. Delete whatever you bought, if you want. Then save the lot, and when you go back out to the map, you'll see it's got a new residential tag. Neat idea for a "rags to riches" starting point, I thought.

Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    @feetinstockings what Age setting do you play on?

I use Long, so I'm supposed to have Pregnancy/Marriage alarms on Tuesday and Saturday. I don't though, I changed both of those. You can't change move-in, that happens Saturday AM rain or shine. But pregnancy and marriage, you can choose your day(s) to run for either.

I decided two a week was too much, and it's even more often if you play on normal or short (WHO plays on short?? I can't imagine! :smiley: ).

What I have here now is, Marriage only set up on Friday. Move in only set up on Saturday. And Pregnancy only set up on Sunday. (This is around the non-editable cleaner and dresser and etc alarms, just talking about editing the family-related ones here, really.)

Which gives me a week between, if I decide I want to set some extra couples or pregnancies up, along the way to the next weekend's shakeup.

• Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited October 2016
    It seems mc has done something to the Aspirations UI tabs.... I'll come back and post screenshots, but I'm sure it's MC that's causing it

EDIT:
    modbug1_zpsfu2rpahx.png
    modbug2_zpsr2s2tqbd.png

after removing MC, these tabs went back to normal.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    It seems mc has done something to the Aspirations UI tabs.... I'll come back and post screenshots, but I'm sure it's MC that's causing it

EDIT:
    modbug1_zpsfu2rpahx.png
    modbug2_zpsr2s2tqbd.png

I'm having this problem, too. :( I figured it was a mod, but wasn't sure which one. I'll be keeping an eye out here for the update. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »

EDIT:

I'm having this problem, too. :( I figured it was a mod, but wasn't sure which one. I'll be keeping an eye out here for the update. :)

Apparently it's the Careers module causing it?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top