Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another wedding, another death.

As you may or may not know, my weddings are cursed.

I'm starting a new legacy with one of my spares from the original one and ofc, I decided to throw a big party before I leave them broke.
So I hired an entertainer assuming it was gonna play the piano. But, since my wedding venue is a lounge, a comedian appeared. So what happened? You guessed it! THE BRIDE died of laughter. Yes.
I was in so much shock I rolled back a save for the very first time ever. Needless to say, that microphone got deleted.
Bring it, George RR Martin, this is my fifth Red Wedding!
hhHD2XB.png
My tumblr - A world of clutter and color

Comments

• Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    you guys have way more interesting games than i do. everything goes according to plan with my sims. how boring.
  • AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    you guys have way more interesting games than i do. everything goes according to plan with my sims. how boring.
    Make sure you hold your venues and a lounge and invite random elders. I sometimes wish I had to create these situations, they follow me around.

Also, one of my sims died on the sidewalk today and half the neighborhood ran to witness it, including my household, strangely enough.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This reminds me of a short story I read as a teen about a small, secluded town. Every birth meant a death to keep the town balanced, so a pregancy was met with fear and anger. No one knew if they would be the next to die. Sounds like a challenge.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    This reminds me of a short story I read as a teen about a small, secluded town. Every birth meant a death to keep the town balanced, so a pregancy was met with fear and anger. No one knew if they would be the next to die. Sounds like a challenge.
    That would actually make a great sims challenge.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • VannaMarieVannaMarie Posts: 39 Member

Population 436!

That's sort of what happens with the town limit and culling, lol; now baby=dead guy.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited June 2015
    VannaMarie wrote: »

Population 436!

That's sort of what happens with the town limit and culling, lol; now baby=dead guy.

There was a movie made from the book = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_436

If no one minds I'll set up the challenge by reference that link to the movie info.
    Hey isn't that the movie with the Fred Durst or whatever his name was? Ohh I know I saw it, now I want to again!
    hhHD2XB.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Hey isn't that the movie with the Fred Durst or whatever his name was? Ohh I know I saw it, now I want to again!

Yup he's in it. I'm gonna see if I can find it on Netflix.
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    That would actually make a great sims challenge.

I so want to do that challenge! I never kill sims o:) but I want to >:)

If someone makes it, I'll play it!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone