Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does your house look?

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 3 Builders
So, for all you simmers out there (if you don't mind), I'd like you to share a house that you built. They can be in any world -- EA-made or Player-made.

Right now, I'm trying to make a Gothic mansion for my legacy family that would be living on 250 redwood pkwy in Sunset Valley. What about you? :)

New rule! If it's up for download somewhere, either include what it's titled as and where it is downloadable from, or simply include a link to download. :3
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    So, for all you simmers out there (if you don't mind), I'd like you to share a house that you built. They can be in any town.
    Right now, I'm trying to make a Gothic mansion for my legacy family that would be living on 250 redwood pkwy in Sunset Valley. What about you? :)

Love your avi.

In my most recent game my sim lives on a blank lot but she actually sleeps, eats, and lives at a kind of rooming house/hangout.

In my Riverview game my family lived on a farm/ranch.

Screenshot-451_zps3kqqcajv.jpg

Screenshot-509_zpskfsxtkrq.jpg

RV-doingHomework1_zpsp4gb91er.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    I start with a square starter home(Bottom left side) and build as I play.If you want a gothic feel mansion to add to your town here is an older game house.It is really good inside also and the backyard is beautiful.

Screenshot-23_zpsbil8cuub.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2015
    My most recent house build is this one. It's not really that recent, but mih. I really love it anyway. I've never really been one to build a small house, but it turned out so nice and went so smoothly, I may have to do so more often. XD. It's part of my efforts to build up on Hidden Springs where the family of the sim that lives in the house has been for a couple generations, I thought it in all that time I could work on fixing up some of the lots and put in new ones. I need to get back to that project some day, haha, it's been a while.
    Screenshot-7658.jpg
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @cwaddell thank you! I love it as well. :) Also, your house is lovely! ^-^
    @CravenLestat I'm sure it would look beautiful when finished! And your second house is really pretty!!!!!
    @pax1sw I love the house! It looks like it would fit there perfectly! I only have late night and base game... :\ Also, love the sim!
    @dreamerz13 I love putting a limit on myself when I build small houses - under 10,000, 15,000, 20,000..... My most recent house is around 10,000 dollars and is a 10X10 house on a 20X20 lot I believe. :3 Fully furnished (with only necessities) and looks really nice! Big enough for a small couple! :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • pax1swpax1sw Posts: 654 Member
    @cwaddell thank you! I love it as well. :) Also, your house is lovely! ^-^
    @CravenLestat I'm sure it would look beautiful when finished! And your second house is really pretty!!!!!
    @pax1sw I love the house! It looks like it would fit there perfectly! I only have late night and base game... :\ Also, love the sim!
    @dreamerz13 I love putting a limit on myself when I build small houses - under 10,000, 15,000, 20,000..... My most recent house is around 10,000 dollars and is a 10X10 house on a 20X20 lot I believe. :3 Fully furnished (with only necessities) and looks really nice! Big enough for a small couple! :)

Thank you so much! So... where is your house? :grin:

Dragon Valley is a World available from The Sims 3 Store, here's the link:
    http://store.thesims3.com/dragonvalley.html?categoryId=12642&section=UpSell

It comes with a lot of extras that are really fun, plus just looking around at everything is a "feast for the eyes", truly beautifully done! You should check it out! :)
    Lol, I've been trying to build it all day. XD It's been a struggle to get it right, and I'm just now starting to get happy what how it looks. XD I'll upload it as soon as I finish it. I promise! But, for now, I'll see if I can find pictures of old houses I built. :3
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Here is my Magical Brown House

It has a big garden and some other surprises in the basement.

BHIsla_P1.jpg

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    I start with a square starter home(Bottom left side) and build as I play.If you want a gothic feel mansion to add to your town here is an older game house.It is really good inside also and the backyard is beautiful.

Screenshot-23_zpsbil8cuub.jpg

Such a pretty house :heart: I always have to live in already built houses because I'm a awful builder.
    @Karritz It's lovely! ^-^
    @plumbob_thief I usually pick images off the internet and build based off them. But I normally stray far from the image, like I am with my current house project. XD
    @JoAnne65 Beautiful! :)
    @plumbob_thief Here it is if you want it,I wrote a Ty earlier for the likes but my post was sent to be evaluated. :/

No CC in my build it is safe.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8660532

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited May 2015
    @JoAnne65 beautiful house <3 2nd one is my favorite.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited May 2015
    So, here is the Desaline Mansion. (Deh-suh-lean or Day-Suh-Lean. I'm pretty sure I made up the name Desaline, but I don't care, I love it) It's the house that my sims lived in before I started to create this new house. :3
    The Desaline Mansion includes:
    First floor: A gym with connected powder room, office, kitchen, living room, collection shelves, a front porch with grill and telescope, and a pool.
    Second floor: Two kids bedrooms furnished for both a boy and a girl that share one medium-sized bathroom, a master bedroom with on-suit bathroom, a butler's room with on-suit bathroom, a nursery, and a foyer (I believe it's called).
    Basement: The basement is where the vampires roam, with two coffins, a pool of blood, bookshelf, TV, and a small area for sitting and listening to music. :3 It is in Sunset Valley on 250 redwood pkwy.
    [img][/img]Outside_zps8ybo0vii.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Thanks :) I love the houses shown btw. Seeing other people's houses always makes me realize I have to start paying a little more attention to the gardens of my houses.... That's the hardest part for me, I usually just throw in some bushes and trees :D
    5JZ57S6.png
    @Simasaurus09 I love that house! It looks kind of modern, which is perfect for the town! ^-^
    @JoAnne65 Lol, same here. But I also always provide a fenced-in space for my sims to garden. :3
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2015
    @JoAnne65 Lol, same here. But I also always provide a fenced-in space for my sims to garden. :3
    Lol me too, but I also kind of throw that in ;)
    (the back yard of the first house, at the right is a little fenced vegetable garden)

image.jpg2_zps4bkurmnv.jpg

I just don't have the patience somehow.
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited May 2015
    @JoAnne65 Lol. XD I do sometimes created a little fenced in area by the driveway with a low fence, then throw some bushes in there. But with this new house I'm building, I'm going to go all out in decorating - I've even already added a pond. :)
  • pax1swpax1sw Posts: 654 Member
    Very nice house, SilentWolf. :) I almost always put a pond on my lots somewhere, love the atmosphere they provide.

Your picturesque Dragon Valley houses are perfect for that world, JoAnne. Do you love Dragon Valley as much as I do?