Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faster and/or Easier Way to Earn Simpoints?

Flearp22Flearp22 Posts: 6 New Member
Hello, all.
I apologize if this is a question that is not meant for this forum topic thaaang. Sorry, I am sorta new to the new sims forums, for I haven't had time for Sims because of school.
But I was wondering if there is still a way that is faster and more effective at earning Simpoints for Sims 3? I am saving up for an item on my wishlist and I realized it was on sale, but now the pressure is on to get them points before it ends. Does the sims offer those things where if you download an app or anything similar?
Sorry this is extensive.
Thank you guys so much and I hope you all enjoy your summer. (:

Comments

• ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    I think this will work here, not certain though. Whether it is or not, you're fine, everyone's very nice here. If you go to the Sims 3 store it has a button, (Get Bonus Simpoints!), that you can click. It takes a moment for it to load but it's on the left hand side, I think it depends on the page layout but I know I can view it from the wishlist. If you click it, it gives you an ad to watch, (although for me the ad almost never loads and it's just a dark screen). Still works though. There doesn't seem to be a limit to how much you can watch though. It takes a while to earn the points, (five points per view), but I was able to purchase the cow plant, (706 Simpoints), in less than an hour. It was yesterday actually. It does take time, but keep clicking and you'll get there. Maybe you could try clicking it when you're doing homework? Answer a question = one click or something like that? That's the only way I know of, but the sales tend to last for several days, sometimes a couple weeks, I haven't watched it too closely. Well that's the best I've got, hope it helps. :)
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
    Dark screen only lasts about three seconds, acts kind of weird, just keep clicking play and replay if this happens and it should work. Only takes a few seconds, (usually four clicks), every now and then it won't work but just close it and reopen it.
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    I have gotten so much stuff; brunch at the old mill, boardwalk, the world of wonder carousel and more all using the button and watching at 5 points each. But I have an advantage; when I get tired of playing games on my phone and hitting the button on my computer, I turn it over to my granddaughter to rack some up for me. LOL. When I get that small add that won't work I just click out of it and keep trying till I get a new add. Does not take long. Good luck
    Make me an offer button may sometimes offer a good deal on something you want, but you only have an hour to buy it, the options are random and usually come in groups so I tend to just ignore it. Still, it's worth a shot.
  • Flearp22Flearp22 Posts: 6 New Member
    Wow, thank you both so so much! I really do appreciate it! <3
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Which item is it?
  • JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    I can clear a few hundred a day by opening multiple tabs and watching the videos in all of them. I can't do that while I'm at home because of internet limits :(
  • listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    I just buy my simpoints, personally I think that is the easiest way as it only takes a couple of minutes to buy the simpoints and use them
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    I have got too much free time, and I can allow myself to click sponsorpay time after time. I think that will be the future of internet publicity and free-to-play videogames.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    I can clear a few hundred a day by opening multiple tabs and watching the videos in all of them. I can't do that while I'm at home because of internet limits :(

this is what i was going to suggest. just open many tabs for the store and queue them all to run ads at the same time. i would also click around the store to keep the simspoints point offer to keep reappearing. its been a while but by doing this i was able to get around 100 points a day.
  • JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    JoieWilder wrote: »

this is what i was going to suggest. just open many tabs for the store and queue them all to run ads at the same time. i would also click around the store to keep the simspoints point offer to keep reappearing. its been a while but by doing this i was able to get around 100 points a day.

I think the max that I've cleared is around 500 before the store would stop producing any ads. I've got barely any sp currently, because I bought a whole bunch of stuff before coming home for the summer. Now I really wish I would've gotten Aurora Skies instead of Lucky Palms, because of all the neat kid stuff in it and because my Lucky Palms seems to be glitched beyond measure.
    I was able to get 1,000 Simpoints yesterday, another 500 today so far. (Yeah I really wanted some of the stuff from the store). I am very excited to finally have the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center. I haven't really had the store stop me from getting Simpoints.
  • rimpa@123rimpa@123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Go to Earn Honey to make money online by playing game. It is very easy and fast . Try it. Good Luck .
  • Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    With the sponsorpay I have got a lot a simpoints, and and now I have got all neighbours and premium content.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2015
    I just watch a bunch of ads every day. (Or well, have ads open and playing while I'm working in other tabs).

I don't want to pay for sim points or anything like this (I spent enough on the games/EPs/SPs already), and this is totally free! If a bit annoying at times.

I just wish we got more points for the longer videos! lol Kind of sucks that whether they're 30 seconds or over 2 minutes, they're still just 5 points each.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    I just watch a bunch of ads every day. (Or well, have ads open and playing while I'm working in other tabs).

I don't want to pay for sim points or anything like this (I spent enough on the games/EPs/SPs already), and this is totally free! If a bit annoying at times.

I just wish we got more points for the longer videos! lol Kind of sucks that whether they're 30 seconds or over 2 minutes, they're still just 5 points each.

I know, me too! :/
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @originalmara I know it's crazy when you think how much we've spent on this game with all the EPs and SPs...actually it's probably better not to think about it lol! Not sure if you've taken advantage of the Daily Deals and the Complete Your Set (CYS) Discounts to help you get more stuff for less points. Check out the DD thread and the Cascade threads for more information, the links are in my signature. The Cascade thread also explains the Animals Abound glitch which gives you the Tip Top Toddler set and the Kids 2010 (over 5000 pts worth of stuff) all by buying the Animal Abounds Outdoor Fun Playground set :)@Franny knows all about it, she recently cashed in on that win fall :p
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    Why thank you @simgeek79! :D

It would be my pleasure to tell @Flearp22 about the Animals Abound glitch. :)

Information on the Animals Abound Sets and getting some FREE content

For those who are new to cascades and Daily Deal stalking, there is a particular glitch with the Animals Abound set. This is how it works: Buy one single item worth about 25 SimPoints from the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set to initiate the CYS discount. Then, you can buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 SimPoints. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Collection & the Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of! If you cannot afford to buy this first set, then put a few of the items on your wishlist. The glitch will not work in your favor if you are gifted the Playground set. You can be given some items from the set but you must finish off the set with CYS, even if it is free for you. Source: LadybugLeslie's Cascade Thread - Courtesy of @Reachsims

Please remember that you have to BUY or complete through CYS (even if it's free) the Animals Abound PLAYGROUND - Outdoor Fun set yourself or else it will not work. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Here's another simmer that needs to know about this glitch: @kitkat8828. She's got lots of that stuff (and sets) on her wishlist.

KitKat, if you check in here, the post above is especially what you need to know but after that you might as well check out the "Cascades" link in the signatures of either of the two posters above. Thanks @Franny and @simgeek79. :3
    edited October 2015
    Thank you so much @Reachsims! I just posted the instructions on her wall for easy access, so hopefully she will respond soon. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Actually @Reachsims and @Franny poor kitkat8828 cant take advantage of the glitch anymore :( I too noticed she had the items on her WL and encouraged her to get the set after I sent her the gym but a generous gifter saw my post (in the Gifting Directory) and bought her the set thinking she was helping her out. So now it won't work for her.

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited October 2015
    Where is the "Ugh" button? Now that you mention it @simgeek79, I remember that but I had forgotten it was KitKat. (I apologize for my forgetfulness but I am a bit distracted with my mother's recent passing.) I wonder if @Franny might consider a thread in the Gifting Forum for this topic - I'm not sure what the title could be but the subject matter is already written and just needs to be posted. As an editor, I would be happy to work with her on putting her post together, if she wanted the input. Perhaps some of us could help her get the word out even further?
    @Simgeek79 - Awww man! :/ I think I remember that too, but I thought it was someone else.

@Reachsims - Yeah I believe that making a thread about the glitch would help a lot! And then I could link it in my siggy where everyone could see. I would love help with creating a thread about that. :) Maybe the next couple of days we could brainstorm about it. I mean it shouldn't take long since we kind of already have the directions made out. Great idea!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Again no worries @Reachsims you've had a lot going on in your 'outside the forum' life and goodness knows you are busy on these forums in many different ways, you can't remember everything :smile:@Franny it also more recently happened to another new person so that's who you were probably thinking of. I had thought of doing a thread too but I was kind of wary of making the name of the set it's title in case it alerted someone at EA to fix it. I know no one is working on the store /website anymore but u never know....I had thought to start a thread aimed at new people in general sharing some tips and tricks and basically just pointing out all the places/threads they should visit to start but have been too busy to devote the time. A lot of new people visit your thread Reach so I was sooo happy when you updated your opening post to point out some things to them :smiley:

That's why I thought it might help to educate the gifters since they've been around longer than the new people just joining in on the fun. Figured eventually word would get around. Franny's made me so proud spreading the word and helping people :blush: It's great to see and your thread will help so many more. Thanks for doing it Franny :kissing_heart:

simgeek79 wrote: »
    Again no worries @Reachsims you've had a lot going on in your 'outside the forum' life and goodness knows you are busy on these forums in many different ways, you can't remember everything :smile:@Franny it also more recently happened to another new person so that's who you were probably thinking of. I had thought of doing a thread too but I was kind of wary of making the name of the set it's title in case it alerted someone at EA to fix it. I know no one is working on the store /website anymore but u never know....I had thought to start a thread aimed at new people in general sharing some tips and tricks and basically just pointing out all the places/threads they should visit to start but have been too busy to devote the time. A lot of new people visit your thread Reach so I was sooo happy when you updated your opening post to point out some things to them :smiley:

That's why I thought it might help to educate the gifters since they've been around longer than the new people just joining in on the fun. Figured eventually word would get around. Franny's made me so proud spreading the word and helping people :blush: It's great to see and your thread will help so many more. Thanks for doing it Franny :kissing_heart:

Ahh I was kind of thinking about that, too. I don't think they would do that though, but like you said ya never know. :) Also, if we do make a thread about tips, and glitches is there a way we can make the thread stay on the front page permanently? I see there are two or three threads such as the birthday thread, etc. that are always on the front page but you probably have to get permission. There is so much activity on the gifting directory; therefore, I don't want to have to keep "bumping" the thread every hour. It would end up on page 2 or 3 in a few days. LOL, and I don't want that. I want the info to be readily available to everyone.

I am excited about this! :smiley:
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif