Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks for the gift

@ehl451, Thanks for the gift. The Sharper Sim's Super Sleeper looks interesting. I'll ad it to my sim's household today. I think I might even ad it to the spa in Sunlit Tides. I appreciate your generosity.

Comments

• cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @coolsim765, Thanks for the Edward Expression Kitc. I appreciate your generosity.
    I just got back from my vacation and I see that I have many people to thank. I'm overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and I more than appreciate all the gifts that I've received. I may have thanked some of you for these gift, but my trip had me a little distracted. So I'll thank you again as well as those that I haven't yet. To: @ApparentlyAwesome , @ajaxpost, @muminek85 , @ZeeGee, @Front360, @CaliadneAmatrix , @Kc71886 , @KittyKat8103 and @AlphaFen. I've written a little something on ( something new to do ) thread in the off topic section. If you have something new going on please feel free to share your ideas and adventures on that thread.
    @Anatrixmoon, Thanks for the Once Upon a Time Owl and Table Candle. I'll be happy to ad these to my game. I'm sure that I'll see you around the forum. Come and visit ( something new to do ) thread in the off topic chat on the main page of the forum. It's a place where you can share new things that you are doing or going to do or want to do. Happy simming! :)
    @VGryphon, Thanks for passing on the info. about the Animals Abound glitch, the thread suggestion and for the gift. You are so kind and helpful.
    @KleineMuff, Thanks for the gift. I'll be happy to ad it to my game. :)
    edited June 2015
    @KittyKat8103 Thanks for all those Ultra Lounge pieces. You are very generous and it's greatly appreciated. @gnlovew I also want to thank you for the Sreampunk pieces. It's very kind of you and I also appreciate your generosity.
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 and @stephenhamburg for the lovely gifts. I'm looking forward to adding those items to my game. I appreciate your generosity.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You are very welcome. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2, Thanks so much for the Palmer Floor Lamp. I have a thing for light fixture. You pick out a great gift for me. It's much appreciated.
    @Mrs_Law2010 , Wow! I'm floored. Your gift of the Stones Throw Greenhouse is a very generous one. I appreciate it and I'm really looking forward to adding it to my game. Thanks for helping me out on this one. I've had it on my wish list for some time now.
    @reachsims, I could say that I'm speechless, but that wouldn't convey how appreciative I am of your generosity. Thanks so much for the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts. I'll really enjoy adding to my game. :)
    @simgeek79 , Thanks for the Tri-box Lamp and the Branch Floor Lamp. Lighting fixtures and lamps are one of my favorite items to ad in my sims homes. I appreciate your generosity.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited June 2015
    You're very welcome @cristill13 and I trust that it adds even more fun to your game. :)

Edit: You'll want to edit your post in the Gifting Directory.
    @scillakees , Thanks so much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage door and kitchen sink. Some of these sets are quite extensive so it feels great to have a few pieces knocked of my wish list. I appreciate your generosity.
    @albanie, Thanks for the Once Upon a Time Quaint Cooker Stove. I'm looking forward to adding it to my game. :)
    @VGryphon, Thanks for the cottage shelf. It was very kind of you to send me this gift.
    @Ximph, Thanks so much for all the Once Upon a Time pieces. It was very generous of you and I greatly appreciate it. :)
    @missy2311, Thanks for the cottage sofa. It a nice piece to ad to my cottage home. :)
    @scillakees ,Thanks for the cottage window. It was very nice of you to ad this piece to my collection. :)
    @WaterHornet , Thanks so much for the cottage lantern. Light fixtures are one of my favorite things to ad to my sims homes. :)
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Thank you @cristill13 for the freezer bunny. :)
    @scillakees , You are very welcome. :)
    Thank you @Kaike78 for the Lovely Wall Mirror. This item will fit in nicely with quite a few of my sim's homes. :)
    Thank you @scillakees for the Once Upon a Time Ice Box, Island Counter, Kitchen Counter and the Just Right Dining Chair. You're very generous and I really appreciate your gifts. :) Have a great day.
    Thank you @scillakees for the two love seats and the Cushy Cushion Sofa. I just added those to my wishlist this morning. You have been very generous with me and I really appreciate all the gifts that you've given me. It's so nice to be able to put new things in my sims homes.