Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any mods for this?

I am looking for a safe mod that doesnt damage relationships when you move to a new town. eg. my sim has a boyfriend and doesnt want to leave him. Can this be done with late night and base game? Thanks for help in advance
I am the champion, my friend

Comments

• Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    Bump?
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Nraas has a mod. I want to say that it is traveller... I have so many of them in don't remember which does which but you can Google nraas and look through all their mods. They are all safe and pretty awesome. You might find some things you didn't even know you wanted!
    I've been on nraas and l looked at that mod. Im not really sure what it means tough :blush:
    @Minx it seems like a holiday mod lol
    Do you plan on moving back to the town the other sim is in? Even without the mod let's you move and keeps the relationships. It might be porter that does it... Let me go see.
    I really still want to say that traveller will do what you are looking for.
    I have tried traveller and it seems ok... My plan is to move to a new town but move back in the future about 2 weeks x
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If you move worlds the EA way, without Traveler, the worlds your sims have left is no longer in play and there will be no relationships with those left behind.

Traveler can be used to Move to New World (but you must have IP to use it that way because that's where the command comes from); to vacation sims to non-WA worlds; and the move them to non-WA worlds by having them take a vacation, purchase a vacation home, and invoking the Change Hometown command. However it's done, both worlds remain in play, relationships are preserved with those left behind, sims can travel back and forth to visit each other, and can move again in either direction. I'm currently carrying 15 worlds in my ongoing save this way.

Overwatch and ErrorTrap are highly recommended additions to help keep the travel and move transitions from glitching.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler+FAQ#Switching Homeworlds
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Hey! Update! I did use traveler even though I only have late night it seems to worked. Thanks for all your help