Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fey of Life

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi! It's been a while, but I managed to get a new chapter of The Fey of Life out before Christmas! If you happen to have the time and interest, maybe check it out:
    Chapter 26: Eighteen
    rbLaXMt.jpg

Tomorrow I’d turn eighteen years old. It wouldn’t be anything too special, really. I wasn’t expecting to somehow become different overnight. I wouldn’t twirl around and turn more mature or be suddenly taken more seriously… But there was still something almost magical about it all.

Have a lovely time, and happy holidays if you celebrate something around this time! :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hi again! I finally got the new chapter to Fey of Life done! I hope you enjoy!
    Chapter 27: Clash
    FuT9Gio.jpg

“You said you could keep a secret.”

“Not about this!”

I hope you guys have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hiiii guyyys... I think I should make some fancy sales pitch here, but I'm too tired. Here's the newest chapter to the Fey of Life. Enjoy. Have a good time.

Chapter 28: Smiles and Tears
    svZtkM6.jpg

“When was the last time you got out of here?” I had to ask, “Other than to buy groceries?”

Sabine shrugged.

“I don’t remember.”

She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

“What? Are you planning on dragging an old woman out there into the world? Like that would somehow solve something?”

Okay bye and see you later. :)
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm still so busy and stressed, but I managed to have enough free time and some energy to edit this: the newest chapter to The Fey of Life! I'm so sorry that my updates for all my stories are probably going to stay slooooooow for at least the next week or two. There's too many deadlines at school for me to properly focus on SimLit, and it's really frustrating because I really want to write all my stories now! But oh, well, I'm hoping things will get a bit more manageable in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, have a good time and I hope you enjoy my story and maybe leave some feedback. :)

Chapter 29: Grief and Closure
    zziBVKw.jpg
    It was weird how tears could sneak up on a person and surprise them.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi! I've taken way too long to update this story. But I've been busy and now I'm not, so here's a new chapter to Fey of Life!

Chapter 30: Peace Offering
    fubPhth.jpg
    Lynn is healing, and maybe so is the whole family. And the fair folk comes forth with a peace offering.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories: