Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will the Sims 4 go to iPad?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    I won't play a Sims game on an iPad or any other mobile device. The most recent one really sucks. If Sims 5 is mobile only then I'll probably give up the franchise. On the other hand, if they make it for the Xbox or Wii or something like that, I'd be willing to give it a try.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Maybe not an iPad but I can see a console version getting released.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Just a quick question, what do people think of apps in general? I am not talking about Sim apps but actual apps. I hate them myself
    Do you have a smartphone?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I like apps cause you just click on them and your there.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    Just a quick question, what do people think of apps in general? I am not talking about Sim apps but actual apps. I hate them myself

Just Iphone but I avoid apps. See no use in them lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    The Sims 3 tried going mobile once, it failed. Sims Freeplay is doing better than Sims 3 Mobile.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited May 2015
    Never.
    I don't want to have to do anything other than tapped out or candy crush (as much as I hate the later. So, so much)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    Never.
    I don't want to have to do anything other than tapped out or candy crush (as much as I hate the later. So, so much)

Candy Crush drives me insane! LOL
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Astro wrote: »

Just Iphone but I avoid apps. See no use in them lol
    Ah, I see. :D
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Never.

Candy Crush drives me insane! LOL

I had a phase with Candy Crush once but I can say that I have been 'clean' for two years now. I don't need to play that game and if I am bored, I come her for entertainment! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member

I only play games on my Smartphone when I am on the road or away from my computer and there is nothing to do.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm pretty sure I've seen references to an 'unnamed sims title' for the mobile market.

I'm pretty positive there will be one, although it likely won't be exactly the same as TS4. It could make a console version pretty easily though, IMO. In fact I think it was probably designed with multi-formats in mind.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    lovely_bridelovely_bride Posts: 93 Member
    edited May 2015
    If it did, I can guarantee that it wouldn't be good. There's too many technical aspects to consider so it would have a lot of glitches. I'm not sure if others agree with this, but I didn't like the sims 3 app version
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

I have over 50 apps on my phone. I have several games including Scrabble, Who wants to Be A Millionaire, Sudoku, Brain Quest, plus other word and educational games. I have my daily bible verse app, a note taking app, google maps, Facebook, twitter, You Tube, calendar, calculator, clock, Gmail, amazon kindle, Instagram, Sims 4 Gallery, weather, an app that tracks my dog, a cooking/recipes app, OfficeSuite Pro, and more.
  • Options
    XxTurtles4LifexXXxTurtles4LifexX Posts: 1 New Member
    I think Sims 4 should be on iPad because I have a iPad but not a computer and it’s not far. :( :(
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I think Sims 4 should be on iPad because I have a iPad but not a computer and it’s not far. :(:(

Sounds like you're looking for the new Sims Mobile, which just came out within the last couple of months.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi @XxTurtles4LifexX, this thread was a wee bit old so it's been necro'd. Nothing major but something to be aware of is the forum rule on necroposting:
    Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.
    . As a result, I'll close off this discussion.

If there are new users reading this and find the workaround or suggestions aren't working, a super thoughtful forum member has started these two threads to help new members who may have issues with their game so that the much older threads don't need to be bumped back up. Please click on the Sims 3 or Sims 4 to be directed to the relevant thread for your gaming issues :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top