Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should we do?

Hello everybody!
So, I was thinking... What if we helped people on what they could do in their Sims game...?
So, a breif summary of what's happened in my Sim game so far:

I have a family of 6-Children, Craig and Harry-Teens, Kitty and Scarlet-And Dad and, sort of Step-Mum, Alex and Abi.
Alex is the dad of all of the kids, but Abi is only the mum of Harry.
They've got a nice house, decent garden. Kitty has a boyfriend. Other things-Like kicking someone out the game.
I changed Scarlet a bit yesterday, so instead of just having the Kleptomaniac trait, she's now evil, and I have plans to kidnap someone (I have a shed in the back garden, specially made for this, of course).
Kitty fell out with Alex and now they don't like each other, but Kitty always was a loose cannon.
Scarlet works at the supermarket, Kitty works at the book shop,
Alex is in the Music Career,
And Abi is in Professional Sports.

So, any ideas what I can do today?
(By the way, I'm playing on The Sims 3 Console Version)

Comments

• Options
    ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    Killing someone's always fun.

...never thought I'd ever say that, lol! :)
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I did actually kidnap someone, I kidnapped Mirgan Flynn, but he was getting annoying, so I let him out
  • Options
    I'm thinking of maybe making a Sim have to use the restroom and then making their needs static so they always have to go to the bathroom. Not sure if you can do that on the console version though.
  • Options
    Sounds fun... Craig's also a teenager now
  • Options
    Here's something you can do; create some kind of tragic event, (can even be made up), with grave consequences, (pretend a Sim went into depression, neglect, etc.) Create a little drama between the family and make them fight and things. Eventually you can end it with either a happy ending or a sad ending. I tend to go for happy endings. It's kind of getting creative and doing your best to have Sims live out a certain story.
  • Options
    NarcornsNarcorns Posts: 5 New Member
    You should make them have a party with Alex, and they can get into a fight. Then, instead of kidnapping someone you could sneak Alex in there,
    and trap him.
  • Options
    @ARRensch I can try...
  • Options
    @Narcorns So, have a party, make everyone fall out with Alex, then shove him in the shed? Is that what you're saying?
  • Options
    My Sim family has a father, (Benerby), mother, (Erin), and a child aged daughter, (Abbabananna). I never seem to give my Sims serious names, lol. Anyway, the Erin tragically died, leaving behind her family. Benerby grew very close with Abba while mourning. Then one day, he met this one lady, (Darlene), and they got married and had a son, (Cermermer). Benerby, Cermermer, and Darlene are all slobs, but Abba is neat. She is also a genius, unlike the rest of her family. (She was adopted because Erin turned into an elder and could no longer have kids). Darlene also ignored Abba and she was often lonely. Abba wasn't very sociable so she didn't have any friends, she preferred to read her logic books and build her knowledge. Abba is actually pretty, unlike her family. Darlene became jealous of Abba, especially when she learned Abba was smart. Abba was verbally abused and neglected, and her father was too busy working to realize her troubles. However Abba worked through everything and is now an adult, she has become brave and has a very high logic skill. She will do very well in the law enforcement career. This is where I am in my game now, I'm thinking of having Darlene and Abba repair their relationship, then have Darlene get "murdered" and Abba go looking to bring down the killer.
  • Options
    @ARRensch Um... Okay... Well I made a new family-Peter is SO small and cute! I'll give details later...
  • Options
    That's just how I put a story into my game. Anyway, yeah I've often made new families as well. I've never played with grandparents because I get bored with the family and start a new one. I love little Sims by the way, I think they're adorable! :) What does Peter look like?
  • Options
    GINGER.
  • Options
    @ARRensch So... Growing on Peter... He hooked up with this girl in the family, and they just had this beautiful baby girl. She sadly inherited her dad's bright orange hair.
  • Options
    Still not ginger. That was from Doctor Who. Okay, sorry, ignore that. Anyway, I take it you didn't want a ginger. If you don't, is there an option to change her appearance using the mirror? In real life, ginger isn't really a very dominant hair color which is why it's a little more rare. I wonder if Sim genetics would abide by the same rules? Probably not, but it would be cool if it did.
  • Options
    @ARRensch I actually like the ginger bit, I was just putting in for a joke, but I did use that option to change the style of hair - That's how I found out she was ginger.
  • Options
    Okay, I see. I wouldn't be surprised though. Simmers tend to be very picky about what their Sims look like.
  • Options
    Alexandra's a child now, and the style of hair I've chosen doesn't exactly show her true colour. But, going back to your previous comment, I am a Doctor Who Nerd.
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Fave doctor? @Minx11 @ARRensch
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    @picklesthecat114 10th Doctor, of course.