Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Time Machine EP

ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The Sims 4 Time Machine expansion pack could include these things:
- Travel to past and the future
- Discover your Sims' ancestors in the past and descendants in the future (similar genetics)
- See dinosaurs, giant insects and other mystery creatures in the prehistoric era. Beware though, your Sims could get eaten by them!
- Your Sims could live like ancient cavemen, nobles and royal Sims, or future inhabitants
- New and "old" skills include Fire Making (hidden skill), Hunting (visible skill) Laser Synthesizer (visible skill) and Ship building skill (visible skill).
- Change your Sims' past and the future with special desicions that you make.

Dinosaurs could include:
- T-Rex
- Apatosaurus
- Triceratops
- Velociraptor
- Mosasaurus

Eras could include:
- Ancient Earth (dinosaurs, cavemen, several pre-historical animal species, volcanoes)
- Medieval
- Renaissance
- Wild West
- Future World

All dinosaurs have different traits and personalities. Some of them are more intelligent than others.
Your Sims are able to bring dinosaurs to present day with special opportunities, and have them as pets, however, something could go wrong...

Your Sims can now build ships and there is a new special world that has lots of water to ensure your Sims could travel easily with them! However, accidents can happen if Sims are not careful enough with their ships...

The time almanac returns from The Sims 3 Into The Future but is improved this time around.

What do you think? :smile:

Post edited by ULIBABA66 on

Comments

• allonzy10allonzy10 Posts: 3 New Member
    that would be cool to be able to travel back in time and change your own sims future and mess with other people's futures as well.
  • tasteofsweetnesstasteofsweetness Posts: 131 Member
    So.... its basically a object with a bunch if EP's squeezed in it. Sounds like a big bug glitch EP disaster waiting to happen.

Not trying to hate, just WAY too above and beyond for the developers I think.
    tumblr_nm1mkrBH4m1ruagyno5_1280.jpg

~tasteofsweetness - Living the Simming Life since late 2000 Sims 3~
    Christmas Cheer ~ Holiday Vibes

• blizatlily1qblizatlily1q Posts: 31 Member
    > @tasteofsweetness said:
    > So.... its basically a object with a bunch if EP's squeezed in it. Sounds like a big bug glitch EP disaster waiting to happen.
    >
    > Not trying to hate, just WAY too above and beyond for the developers I think.

I disagree, as long as they dont overcomplicate it I don't think it will be glitchy or buggy. They just need to keep it simple, or as simple as it can be.
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    considering the size of a sim and that of a dino, not sure a Jurassic world would work.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    After looking at the first EP, I'm thinking we won't get as much content in EPs as we did with S3. We can't even see the hospital, science place, or police department when we go into town. I hate that. I don't care if it was fixed to where we could only do limited things, it would still be nice to get stuff out of the science yard, try to trick our way into the hospital by faking sickness, and visiting jailbirds or making a complaint if another sim hit our sim or something. I just wish they had been on the map with the shopping places.

I do think your ideas are real neat. They could do that, but each one be a gamepack full of content and a neighborhood for each place, just like adding China for instance. The only way you could get there is by Time machine which would be added by patch. For those not wishing to go to all places, they could pick and choose or just fiddle with the machine like in S3. I would also add Pioneer Days to it, if they don't plan to make an EP one day. I love gamepacks as they would be great for your ideas as well as adding different cultures like WA did for S3. I hope they do plan to do this.

I also wouldn't mind to have the places you described via gamepack and the Dinosaur Island as an EP by itself. You live in a cave, cook over sticks(heavily requested in S3), have caveman décor/clothing, farm, perhaps hunt, maybe trade things, rescue baby dinos or hurt dinos, try to kill a predator before he kills his prey to save its life, try to survive yourself. New death by dinosaur which shouldn't shock since we've had the cow plant in game(s) like forever.
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes Good idea name on ep The Sims 4 Back to Time Expansion Pack And The Sims 4 Jurassic World Expansion Pack Can Be a Dinosaur Park without The Sims 4 Back to Time Expansion Pack then The Sims 4 Jurassic World Expansion Pack Go Not only indominus rex and ankylosaurus and mosasaurus and more dinosaurs to get more dinosaurs or on box with The Sims 4 Back to Time Expansion Pack And The Sims 4 Jurassic World Expansion Pack
    Post edited by fake on
    Yes The Sims 4 Jurassic World Can Working only you has The Sims 4 Jurassic World Exapnsion park And The Sims 4 Back to Time Ep
    simguru come banned your sim by eat up of t-rex no only dinosaur can not eat
    you create a Jurassic world help of the sims 4 Jurassic world expansion pack your can create hybrid dinosaur create your dinosaur this come what cool ep on come in my idea http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902100/the-sims-4-jurassic-world-expansion-pack/p1
    We get this as The Sims 4 Time Machine Game Pack
    Great idea as Game Pack 5
    i Hope Find Mammoth in This Ep canstock3653408.jpg
    i would buy this for i want Build a Jurassic World
    t-rex come not eating sim in this ep :)
    i want Ankylosaurus in this ep 10961645-The-Ankylosaurus-dinosaur-lived-during-the-Cretaceous-period--Stock-Photo.jpg
    @SimGuruDrake please confirm this thank you
    edited April 2017
    5ffaea0d-b2c6-4d7c-9cb8-dab197d1045b_zpskpm7wh4d.png
    The Sims 4 This Dinosaur this could be hinting for the next expansion pack Which is The Sims 4 Time Machine
    i want Robots back in The Sims 4 i Hope Come in Sims 4 Ep latest?cb=20130724041529eab206b9ef41d153c679152f22a40aa4836cd8de_hq.jpg
    robot baby is so cute hope come in this ep i hope robot mate if born then build then a baby robot
    @Dreagen1 can you make fan made of dinosaurs and time machine and mosasaurus too make medieval too make all
    if this expansion pack come out then with time machine i trip back in time take dinosaurs to Presens then can i make my own dinosaur park in game this come be soooooooooooo funny :)
    the_sims_4___through_the_ages_ep_caveman__fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-daycf3w.png
    i think Caveman Coming to The Sims 4 Time Machine Ep :)
    i Think Dinosaurs Effects would Working in The Sims 4 Time Machine Ep
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited January 2019
    fake wrote: »
    i would buy this for i want Build a Jurassic World

@fake well you could Always get Jurassic world evolution ;) very amazing game and fun to play.