Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many of you guys play lgbt/ethnic couples?

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
edited February 20 in Nominated Threads
How many of you guys create or play with characters/couples that are either lgbt, ethnic or mixed-racial couples? Show pictures!

Edit: Adding Trans couples! Show the love!
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    edited May 2015
    I dont have a picture but i played with this lesbian couple who were pretty much sims of Foxy Cleopatra and Lucy Lu

lool

Edit:

I just realised that i dont make gay couples.....and i like gay guys more than lesbians but then again im surrounded by girls who like girls loool
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    edited May 2015
    The Sims I started with for my current family were an interracial lesbian couple. They were based off of Sims I had played in the Sims 3. Where,my Sim Adalynn went to her school dance and I ended up getting a pop up saying that Christel,a girl she knew from school,wanted to be her girlfriend. And I just went with it. They became my all time favorite couple in Sims at the time so I recreated them in Sims 4 :) They are long passed now,but I am on generation 5 of the family and I've definitely been branching out and creating different races and unique looking Sims for my Sims to marry. And I have have some of the most beautiful babies born in game too! I love it <3

Edit: Oh and sadly I don't have any pictures :/ I usually just use gyazo to show a friend of mine things that are going on in my game,and then delete them later on.
    03.22.2013 <3
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    in all my games I have always played whatever lifestyle the game seems to go with, unless I have a particular one in mind, which can at any time be any lifestyle. As far as the ethnicity, if I have a set idea I do CAS to that, but otherwise, if it's just a random sim I will go with whatever ethnicity the randomizer chooses for me. There are no racial lines for me in the game, and the same goes for coupling.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    Most of my couples are multi-racial, but I only rarely go with LGBT couples. I enjoy playing with genetics, and don't have mods to allow for LGBT pregnancies.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I do every once in a blue moon but I do legacies and I would prefer to not have to adopt or play the hetero child. :/ So I normally dont fuss with it, but I've been thinking about downloading a same-sex pregnancy mod.
  • JMConceptJMConcept Posts: 123 Member
    I do lgbt couples, and i do alot of Middle Eastern looking sims, but barely any East Asian and African sims, i need to start making some.
    a742kT4.jpg
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    2n8n3ud.png
    Here's a favorite interracial couple of mine. : }
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    All the time but sometimes I forget to play a gay couple.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Here is another couple in my game. These are a household I downloaded from the gallery. They have 2 children and are married. AMJ1995 made them.

The Montroy's
    Montroys%20Easter.jpg~original

A picture of a picture inside a picture. O_O
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    Here is another couple in my game. These are a household I downloaded from the gallery. They have 2 children and are married. AMJ1995 made them.

The Montroy's

No these are the new selfies that come with Get To Work.
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »

The Montroy's

No these are the new selfies that come with Get To Work.

XD I know. I'm just saying that you took a picture of sims taking a picture inside a monitor (which is a picture).
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Nice pictures @catloverplayer ! The holiday ones were adorable.

Nice pictures to everyone, I'm loving them!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I like my sim world to have a sprinkle of everything and I let my sims do what they want. I also try to make all sorts of different colored/ethnic/mixed/whatever sims. Sims 4 it is harder because there is such limited space for houses.

That is what I like about the sims, they don't see color.

I don't currently have a lgbt couple, but I have some teens I will make for that. I ran out of room and I want to actively play them not just have them as townies.
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »
    I'm African American myself, so a lot of the sims I create are African American as well.
    But when I do create sims of other races, I really enjoy it! ^_^
    I like creating interracial couples, too!

I tried to recreate this lovely lady, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, a British actress who
    played as "Noni" on a movie called "Beyond The Lights"
    (Sorry, picture heavy)
    10731863_827610857289185_1527724096_n.jpg
    tcvD9vE.png

I called myself creating a Hispanic Sim. She eventually met Malcom Landgraab and they got married and had a son
    4jLHF8H.jpg
    oLvleLD.jpg

I've thought about doing LGBT Sim couples, but...idk. Not my preference.
    Maybe I will one day. :)

I like the hair color on the RL person and your Sim :D
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Back in TS3 I had a lesbian inventor marry Julienne Knack in Twinbrook. They adopted a girl, and now their daughter is married with 2 kids.

I also have a black gay photographer/artist who sketched George Dean naked then seduced him.

I also had mixed race couples in my TS2 legacy, since at some point your sims will find great partners of various ethnicities.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • The Great Loli SummonerThe Great Loli Summoner Posts: 325 Member
    Heres one pic I have.
    arLFyOK.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top