Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Thanks @scillakees and @J8K9 for the massive gift bombs that got me the green button on Luxury Resort Attire! And halfway through the Street Couture!

Thanks @NESChic and @gnlovew for your gifts!

And last, but not least, the SimCareLine strikes again! Thank you, Eric, for gifting me part of your winnings from Mya and Nathan's contest, which you richly deserved for creating all those awesome banners for people, including me! (see below for my pink beach banner) @VGryphon @NagyGina @WhimsicalWind
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Nealon and Maja, the beginning of a love story.

u4SWj25.jpg

Lucky Palms is a beautiful world. It's my favorite so far! It looks like the Grand Canyon. Thanks again @gnlovew for choosing me to gift, and @Teegers for choosing gnlovew and @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for sponsoring the contest!

Edited to add the right gifters!

(Mya and Nathan's simselves)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You are so welcome! :smiley: It's a joy to be able to give you something, even if it's small. I always hope that they're a help with your CYS. :grin:

I love your pictures! It looks like that's going to be a great story! :heart:
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited August 2015
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    And last, but not least, the SimCareLine strikes again! Thank you, Eric, for gifting me part of your winnings from Mya and Nathan's contest, which you richly deserved for creating all those awesome banners for people, including me! (see below for my pink beach banner) @VGryphon @NagyGina @WhimsicalWind
    You're very welcome! I'm glad I could spread the joy around a bit.

Even though I'm not commenting a lot, I am paying attention to several threads, including this one.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Zee, words cannot express what you capture in pictures, I am SPEECHLESS! Thank you so very much! <3
    Nealon and Maja, the beginning of a love story.

Nathan%20and%20Maja%20%20The%20beginning_zpsqcfgirvn.jpg

Lucky Palms is a beautiful world. It's my favorite so far! It looks like the Grand Canyon. Thanks again @anettesb for choosing me to gift, and @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for sponsoring the contest!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    so happy to see you enjoy
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Lucky Palms is my favourite world too. It reminds me of Sedona Arizona which is one of my favourite spots to visit in OE.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    gnlovew wrote: »
    It's a joy to be able to give you something, even if it's small. I always hope that they're a help with your CYS. :grin:

@gnlovew Every little bit helps! I'm so sorry I tagged the wrong gifter in my original post for Lucky Palms. It was late, I was trying to finish that post before going to bed and got sloppy.

VGryphon wrote: »
    Even though I'm not commenting a lot, I am paying attention to several threads, including this one.

@VGryphon Nice to know you're lurking nearby. :D
    NagyGina wrote: »
    Zee, words cannot express what you capture in pictures, I am SPEECHLESS! Thank you so very much! <3

@NagyGina You're so very welcome.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Lucky Palms is my favourite world too. It reminds me of Sedona Arizona which is one of my favourite spots to visit in OE.

@Me1620 It DOES look like Sedona! We love Sedona too.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Zarabeth performing Dance of the Gypsies

O5YT3GV.jpg

Thanks @mothersuperior2 for Boho Crafty Dress and @jbsquared2000 for Around Town shoes <3
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I think she looks gorgeous, and you're welcome as always. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 <3

@lay1010 won the SP prize. It's Cornelia Goth!
  • Options
    Never!!! :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 It's her! All I did was change her hair and makeup. I guess that was too much!
  • Options
    Oh, I see her sister's name was Agnes, if I'd seen that before ..... I still wouldn't have got it! Just a few changes, no plastic surgery ... That's what CravenLestat does, he never uses mods. I'm sure you've seen his stuff where he ages back elders, and ghosts and such. Makes you look at elders in a whole new light! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Lol @mothersuperior2 Yes, I know CravenLestat. He taught me how to make sims! And he has a knack for finding beautiful sims in the game. He doesn't use any custom content though and I do. Cornelia's makeup is CC :blush:
  • Options
    Yep, getting tired, meant CC not mods. How did he teach you how to make sims? Is it in a thread somewhere? Am waiting on a text from the hospital, as brother-in-law and sister-in-law are up there with MIL. They took her into A&E tonight at about 11.15pm (time now 4.10am) and hadn't seen a doctor at 2.45am (last text from them). Think it is a water infection, which drove her a bit crazy, and got them all worried. :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Oh no, poor MIL. that is the WORST. I hope she's ok. You all must be exhausted.

There is a thread somewhere. I'll try to find it. I tried to make sims when I first started playing and they always ended up weird looking so I started downloading them, but quickly found that downloading sims was not a good idea cause they usually come with a bunch of junk and I lost a couple of games because of it (and some of my favorites sims). Anyway, Lestat told me to go into create a sim and just roll the dice until you get a random sim that looks pretty good and then fix all the ugly. Lol. Or something like that. Maybe I translated. :D
  • Options
    I shouldn't be exhausted 'cos I haven't done anything except read and send texts, but I am pretty tired, think I've been up about 18hrs, and don't really want to go to bed until I get some actual info. I wonder if BIL and SIL are thinking of going into work tomorrow? I mean today .... shouldn't think so, as they would have to start in 4hrs, and they might not even be home by then. Sorry, I'm rambling, think I'd better go get some coffee and breakfast, although 4.40am is a little early for me! :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    So sorry to hear about MIL, @mothersuperior2 . :(
  • Options
    Thanks @Jemlia. Sorry ZG, for taking over your catwalk. <3

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thanks @Jemlia. Sorry ZG, for taking over your catwalk. <3

@mothersuperior2 You know I don't mind. Mi casa, su casa. :)

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Honey Belden has a heart to heart with her son, Turner. Yes, THAT talk. :D

LcieeNX.jpg

Thanks @cristill13 for the Asymmetrical Plant Frame. :* And thanks @friday027 for the Branch Lighting, One with Nature dress, Timberland Vanity, Lovely Leaf Chair, and Wood frame bedstead. I wasn't real sure about the Camo Clad either. I FINALLY found it in children's clothes...and it wasn't camo! So I made it camo. :):kissing_heart:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @ZeeGee - thanks for the mention... Seems, I have some catching up to do... :)
    LOL @Jemlia I love the pic of your cat watching the sims. That is so awesome.

@mothersuperior2 Hope everything went great with your mom-in-law and you got your sim time in later! Turns out children don't have any tights, but I was able to put socks on with the weird leggings. :)

For now I'm calling your simself 'Mo' cause that's what you named her. Real original, huh?! Let's corral @jbsquared2000, @AlphaFen and @friday027. They're all terribly witty and between the 3 of them I'm sure they'll come up with an awesome name. :D

wELL, plumb, I don't know how I got included in that "trio"! :D Plus, I see 'Mo' has already answered you! Ask anyone, I refer to @mothersuperior2 as M2 - a throw back to Star Wars - R2-D2. :D So I think you made the right choice in making her primary residence in that vein! :smiley: Other than that, I leave the comedy to the professionals... @jbsquared2000 and @AlphaFen. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top