The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited August 2023
    ed7bb6dda184c9361755057218e6e1cd5530f83a.jpg
    The story of the Boys from the very beginning.
    I started to post daily all the episodes from their first year together
    👉 here in this forum.
    (Which are almost 1.000 posts on tumblr ö.ö' Let's see how far we come ;))

There is a thread about their Horse Ranch Adventures (their second year) -> here
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited September 2023
    Stephen finally tells Elsa how he really feels about her in the latest chapter of my Disney Legacy. How will Elsa respond?

Elsa Blanc: Part 3
    ntBnfNNh.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,791 Member
    I fell off one of those flipable bus seats on buses actually fell between 2 of them today
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,918 Member
    edited September 2023
    Happy September! Chapter Eleven: Love in Bloom is up now!

Francesca keeps her lunch date with Anson and finds common ground. Meanwhile Joseph and Gigi move to a new level in their careers and relationship.

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,289 Member
    I took a month off to build for a while, but I'm back with Box of Chocolates! About to shake things up with another move.
    image.png
  • Options
    What’s the longest time you’ve spent writing and sharing a story?

I’ve just done the maths and Evergreen might be another two years in the making :joy: based on my current release schedule of two chapters a week, 20 per generation. I can’t imagine doing it for that long but also can’t imagine stopping?!
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,791 Member
    I'm trying to decide to end 7.14 with a newspaper or an Royal Interview ( Two royal families' children just got engaged).. either way I will have to figure out how to word the article or write the interview.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

I’ve just done the maths and Evergreen might be another two years in the making :joy: based on my current release schedule of two chapters a week, 20 per generation. I can’t imagine doing it for that long but also can’t imagine stopping?!

I celebrate three years of Outrun the Scythe in December, assuming I can get another chapter out after a hiatus. And it continues a story I started in 2013 if you wanna get crazy with it!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @InfraGreen I remember reading Outrun the Scythe. It was so good!

@Sims4MagicalTales: omg thank you <3 And the show will go on, I just had some unfortunate stuff happen (some shared here, some not, that's life) right after I took a break along with living on my own for the first time. But I think I might have a handle on all of that at last. I'll open Blender for poses and see. I am trying to read some more simlit to get my spark back so hopefully I can say the same to you.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales oh wow so a year but chapters (multiple!) every day! That's amazing, I was like that back in 2015 with Moonchild but I wouldn't be able to keep up with daily updates any more. 13 gens as well, that must have been one big save file! Thank you, I really appreciate all your comments and feedback <3

@InfraGreen wow that is a serious piece of work! Practically a decade long is such a feat. It'll be four years before you know it which is so exciting!
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options

Well, the Peters Rnadomacy/aka Life is Random is starting generation six. Just checked, and I first posted about them on April 12, 2018 (one year longer than i thought.) So it probably has another 4-5 years to go, especially since I'm rotating through four stories. I'm thinking at least another three for Box of chocolates, which is meant to be shorter, and six or seven for Monday's Child.
    image.png
  • Options
    Shorter chapter of Box of Chocolates this time.2.52 Making Progress.
    image.png
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Chapter Twelve: Frozen in Love is up now!

Gigi's wedding day arrives and with it a chance for Francesca to showcase her skills.

Screenshot-70.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top