Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I have two spots left in my casting call, if anyone wants to submit a Sim! Link is here!

for wat i haven't been around much.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    New Magical Mastersons chapter is here! We get to hear from the only male Masterson sibling. It's part story, part who Apollo is and what his hobbies are.

Apollo and Calliope, Chapter One: Living Up to my Namesake

I'll put it on the Mastersons thread, too.
    We now have FOUR more members of generation 3 of the Masterson family... and one on the way!

Jason (red), Hector (yellow) and Perseus (green) are triplets, sons of Apollo and Calliope.

UuqG3Eg.jpg
    IJN48w3.jpg
    pdFB1Rn.jpg

Then there's Cassiopeia Masterson-King, second daughter of Artemis and Leo.

u3XEyYG.jpg

Xanthe got married! And she's the one expecting the baby :)

ovqYjxw.jpg

There won't be any more after Xanthe's baby is born. I thought it fitting that she have both the first and last grandchild.
    We now have FOUR more members of generation 3 of the Masterson family... and one on the way!

Jason (red), Hector (yellow) and Perseus (green) are triplets, sons of Apollo and Calliope.

UuqG3Eg.jpg
    IJN48w3.jpg
    pdFB1Rn.jpg

u3XEyYG.jpg

ovqYjxw.jpg

There won't be any more after Xanthe's baby is born. I thought it fitting that she have both the first and last grandchild.

love the last pic. thats how i get the benders to sit still

UuqG3Eg.jpg
    IJN48w3.jpg
    pdFB1Rn.jpg

u3XEyYG.jpg

ovqYjxw.jpg

You mean sitting on the toilet? :D:D

UuqG3Eg.jpg
    IJN48w3.jpg
    pdFB1Rn.jpg

u3XEyYG.jpg

ovqYjxw.jpg

You mean sitting on the toilet? :D:D

yes they outnumber me so at least i know they'll be still for a while lol. i tried get couch pics but they kept running away.their loveable but stubborn.
    :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    yes they outnumber me so at least i know they'll be still for a while lol. i tried get couch pics but they kept running away.their loveable but stubborn.

Sometimes turning autonomous off for unselected household Sims works. Not always. But it works on most occasions for me if I need them to sit or stand without wandering around.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Sometimes turning autonomous off for unselected household Sims works. Not always. But it works on most occasions for me if I need them to sit or stand without wandering around.

well its easier now lauren and noel seperated. i already wrote the post so not spoiling anything. but my plan was to follow the new mod i found about break ups . it was delayed now its broken in 3s and delayed.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member

UuqG3Eg.jpg
    IJN48w3.jpg
    pdFB1Rn.jpg

u3XEyYG.jpg

ovqYjxw.jpg

Oh, they're so cute!
    image.png
    It was a very busy day for the Katz family. They had a birthday - and a divorce all in one day!1.37 Schism

image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    It was a very busy day for the Katz family. They had a birthday - and a divorce all in one day!1.37 Schism

well it could have been a birthday and a funeral,xo thats good divorce you can come back from. :)

i know. i allow them exactly 2 realism things. withthe exception of noel lauren aydenaand alana the others pick their own mates. andi try not to pause or force not moving cause i want them to loook realisitic.. you can't pause rl sometimes i wish you could fastfoward it though. :p

well it could have been a birthday and a funeral,xo thats good divorce you can come back from. :)

So true! :smiley: Technically, I did have a birthday and a death on the same day once - though it was a pet's death.
    image.png
    In the next chapter, the Katz family adapts to their new normal.

1.38 Adapting
    image.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    Another chapter of Sim 66 is here and I'm very happy with it. If I can get a character's voice right in my head and translate that to the page then I'm satisfied. I had fun writing this. Anyway it features Julia, the mysterious samples brought back from Sylvan Glade, a new doctor working at the hospital and Julia getting tongue tied whenever she tries to speak with him. Chapter 133: Dr Bledsoe, I presume?

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/11/chapter-133-doctor-bledsoe-i-presume.html

GAaGBO1.png

So true! :smiley: Technically, I did have a birthday and a death on the same day once - though it was a pet's death.

me too in sims3. sims can be mean when a kids mom dies on his birthday your supposed to say i'm sorry not lame party thats rude and mean.lol
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    new chapter!

0fTDb44.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    they/them or she/her
    The final member of generation 3 of the Mastersons is here! Her name is Ariadne. I decided to give my Sims middle names, just for fun (and so their parents can yell their full name when they’re in trouble, hahaha). I decided to give Xanthe the middle name Louise, and Ariadne has the same name. Theseus is soon going to become a child which is exciting!
    edited November 2021
    In which Angel considers launching into a new relationship:

1/30: Testing the Water
    1.40: Harvestfest
    image.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Hi, everyone! Hope you're all well! I'm doing well.

Also, hey--I just noticed that it looks like Wordpress is down. I can't get to my site or to Sissy's site.

We're not panicking, right? It's just one of those glitches. I'm guessing it will be back soon--but in case any of you noticed WordPress sites suddenly weren't available, I thought I'd let you know you weren't alone!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @CathyTea: I can get to your site, @friendsfan367's, and a few other random ones. Hope your internet gets better either way (or that it got fixed before I got here!)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @CathyTea: I can get to your site, @friendsfan367's, and a few other random ones. Hope your internet gets better either way (or that it got fixed before I got here!)

Oh, cool! Yay! It looks like it's back now. It was an error 500, and some of the "is this site down" sites indicated others were having issues and the user reports were way up. But it all looks fine now!

It's always scary when working in one's site and suddenly it disappears! XD

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    And.... because WordPress is working, I have a new chapter of Another Legacy! https://cathytea.wordpress.com/2021/11/13/another-legacy-1-31/

I'm entering a little era when I anticipate having more time and energy for writing, so with luck, this is the first of many to come in the next few months!

CathyTea wrote: »
    And.... because WordPress is working, I have a new chapter of Another Legacy! https://cathytea.wordpress.com/2021/11/13/another-legacy-1-31/

I'm entering a little era when I anticipate having more time and energy for writing, so with luck, this is the first of many to come in the next few months!

your at at least 20 stories and counting. lol,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top