Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I have a few mods, although most are minor or bug fixes, and they don't generally get/need to be updated very often.
    I updated MCCC yesterday, without realising I already had the latest version... fail. Oh well, shouldn't be an issue. Most of the time when there's an Origin update, I just don't open Origin.

I'm not actually playing the Mastersons right now, I'm playing with a new love interest for Xanthe in a separate save. What I've done with other partners (eg the Matsumoto triplets' husbands, and Artemis's boyfriend Leo) is start up new saves for each family, play them through to the right age, and then save them to the gallery and plop them into the main save. Mainly so they can have a little background before I introduce them into the main story, and build up some skills. The only issue is that the personal inventory disappears when you put a family into the gallery, which is a pain in the butt for Spellcasters as they lose their Glimmerstone. It's not a major issue as you can send them to the Magic Realm manually, but it's still nice to have.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I have a few mods, although most are minor or bug fixes, and they don't generally get/need to be updated very often.
    I updated MCCC yesterday, without realising I already had the latest version... fail. Oh well, shouldn't be an issue. Most of the time when there's an Origin update, I just don't open Origin.

I'm not actually playing the Mastersons right now, I'm playing with a new love interest for Xanthe in a separate save. What I've done with other partners (eg the Matsumoto triplets' husbands, and Artemis's boyfriend Leo) is start up new saves for each family, play them through to the right age, and then save them to the gallery and plop them into the main save. Mainly so they can have a little background before I introduce them into the main story, and build up some skills. The only issue is that the personal inventory disappears when you put a family into the gallery, which is a pain in the butt for Spellcasters as they lose their Glimmerstone. It's not a major issue as you can send them to the Magic Realm manually, but it's still nice to have.

quick question.the triplets are the ones in your avi right? currently updating mods so haven't been here yet
  • Options

quick question.the triplets are the ones in your avi right? currently updating mods so haven't been here yet

Actually, they're not. The toddlers in the dresses are twins, Athena and Sophia. The boy in the dungarees is their cousin, Theseus. There's a few days between Theseus and the twins. The Matsumoto triplets I referred to in that post have blonde hair.

I do have a similar photo of the Matsumoto triplets as toddlers! It was my avatar ages ago now. Arisa on the left, Sakura in the middle and Keiko on the right.

XCjjhp2.jpg
  • Options

Actually, they're not. The toddlers in the dresses are twins, Athena and Sophia. The boy in the dungarees is their cousin, Theseus. There's a few days between Theseus and the twins. The Matsumoto triplets I referred to in that post have blonde hair.

I do have a similar photo of the Matsumoto triplets as toddlers! It was my avatar ages ago now. Arisa on the left, Sakura in the middle and Keiko on the right.

XCjjhp2.jpg

thanks my mods are fixed now.so i got a better look cute :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'm still at work, but curious if The Sim 4 online mode is still down?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    got my computer last weekend and my dad and sister set it up here's a sneak peek TLAbHCA.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    1.34 of Box of Chocolates is a bit short, since it's split off from 1.33. But the nexxt 2 will be long again.

1.34 Separated
    image.png
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Hey all. I added a new tale in my Myst series. Kind of long and talky, this time, but catches up to Guidry's part in my game right now. Hope you enjoy it.
  • Options

i am sorry for all the caps they aren't mad i just got to lazy to walk across the room to turn the light on.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    The drama continues in Box of Chocolates, in which we get to see where Tomax went and a decision is reached.
    1.35: Solitude
    [url="hhttps://museurania462371994.wordpress.com/2021/11/04/box-of-chocolates-1-36-a-new-normal/ttp://"]1.36: A New Normal?[/url]
    image.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    finally Gen 5 chapter 1
    No6sfIJ.png/URL]
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    lauren yelled at noel . they are seperated but still married. heres the weird part after she yelled and he backed off they whooed .
  • Options
    The next Masterson chapter will be mainly about the lone Masterson son, Apollo... who by the way is very fit...

KPzAetd.jpg

... but first... could Xanthe have found a new love interest?

Xanthe: Hey... you're really good-looking...
    New Guy: Awww, thanks! You're pretty, too!
    Xanthe: Thank you! *thinking* OMG ERYTHEIA PLEASE LEAVE

g2DgmbM.jpg
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    I added a new chapter: A Brief Getaway: The Fiers Plus One More at Granite Falls - featuring many of my Sims and even some character development.
    tfaFs0t.jpg

• Options
    NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    If y'all think I'm going to update all my 3000+ mods just to play scenarios, you're wrong. Automatic updates off!
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • Options
    NoWindows wrote: »
    If y'all think I'm going to update all my 3000+ mods just to play scenarios, you're wrong. Automatic updates off!

i tried the brek up scenario .they beat each other up. lol.
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    OK, new chapter time. I'm sticking with the out of rotation aspect and following the sub-plots instead idea I had with the last chapter. Here Suzy Kent is trying to plan her wedding whilst investigating the Sylvan Glade for more clues. Another feature I'm introducing is tagging each character who appears in a chapter at the bottom of each entry so if you want to read chapters that feature Suzy or any other characters you can click on their names.

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/11/chapter-132-partners-in-detection.html

pUt2B89.png
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    OK, new chapter time. I'm sticking with the out of rotation aspect and following the sub-plots instead idea I had with the last chapter. Here Suzy Kent is trying to plan her wedding whilst investigating the Sylvan Glade for more clues. Another feature I'm introducing is tagging each character who appears in a chapter at the bottom of each entry so if you want to read chapters that feature Suzy or any other characters you can click on their names.

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/11/chapter-132-partners-in-detection.html

pUt2B89.png

hi cornflake. shes pretty. :)
  • Options
    Cosy Winterfest wedding <3

IfvBnEs.jpg
  • Options
    If I wanted to ask for ideas/opinions related to my story, should I do it here, in this thread?
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Lucy_Henley

I've certainly done so before, so I think you should!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I have two spots left in my casting call, if anyone wants to submit a Sim! Link is here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top