Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    It could be worse, I could be Rice Crispies. I could also be Special K.

i give nicknames to people i like. and online friends cause online you can't see who your talking too well in most caes so gender is harder but you fall in both catagories. so you really are special. not saying the others aren't plus yesterday mom and i figured out i have more money going out than coming in and i guess cause your kellogg and that brings back good memories it cheered me up. well some.
  • Options

Or Weetabix.

whats that sounds english. sorry still drinking coffee and not waking up.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member

Or Weetabix.

It is!
  • Options

Or Weetabix.

It is!

i remembered. i heard of it a while ago here but sometimes what info goes in my brain goes out . :)
  • Options
    Ugh, too much roughage

really . i heard of it but forgot what it is exactly. i don't do cereal a whole lot.
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    It's Edna Sneedley on the campaign trail in Chapter 129: Can I Count On Your Vote?

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/10/chapter-129-can-i-count-on-your-vote.html

5FJZPOi.png

And...drum roll please...I've received some feedback to showcase some of the fashions of Sim 66. At this point in time there's an abundance of 60s era cc and I've recently began the job of making over the characters; main, supporting and townies to look more authentic...although we STILL haven't got any Nehru jackets for men in cc! Any cc creators out there...get on it, this writer is desperate for them! Anyway I will start a thread on the Models board called "The Fashions of Sim 66" and if you're interested, do check it out. I'll add to it over time but there will be 3 characters there to begin with.
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    This isn't a chapter update for the story, but a fun bonus non-canon thing of the Sages' antics on social media. (Don't read unless you've read the second story in the trilogy otherwise there'll be spoilers.)
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    I didn't expect to finish this today otherwise I'd have posted it earlier : P New chapter!
    . Chapter 12- Sanctuary
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    almost ready to update alec whos 5 didn'n't want to wear pants.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Still working on my new story that is actually yet to be started. As I think I've said, I'm playing the main character from birth. He's currently halfway through the teen stage. He has a girlfriend, and is also working towards raising the skills necessary for his chosen degree. Hopefully it won't be too long until I can start the story! I want to start it at a specific point.

For now, I'll introduce you to Joshua Parker and Emily Lynch.

Joshua:

VfaS30V.jpg

Emily:

NNfcKp4.jpg

Emily hasn't got the happiest-looking face, but I think she inherited that part of her look from her dad. I just happened to get the screenshot at an unfortunate moment.
  • Options
    Still working on my new story that is actually yet to be started. As I think I've said, I'm playing the main character from birth. He's currently halfway through the teen stage. He has a girlfriend, and is also working towards raising the skills necessary for his chosen degree. Hopefully it won't be too long until I can start the story! I want to start it at a specific point.

For now, I'll introduce you to Joshua Parker and Emily Lynch.

Joshua:

VfaS30V.jpg

Emily:

NNfcKp4.jpg

Emily hasn't got the happiest-looking face, but I think she inherited that part of her look from her dad. I just happened to get the screenshot at an unfortunate moment.

their cute. i was going to update but alec kept insisting on wearing underwear everywhere he went. then arund dinner time i finally convincrf him he needed pants. so updating tommorrow i hope.
  • Options
    NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    edited October 2021
    And I was gonna update, but I decided I wanted to play a different file for a bit, and then the game soon decided to poop itself and start lagging unusually hard despite everything I tried. Fun! Let's hope my Sims career hasn't been ruined entirely.
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • Options
    NoWindows wrote: »
    And I was gonna update, but I decided I wanted to play a different file for a bit, and then the game soon decided to poop itself and start lagging unusually hard despite everything I tried. Fun! Let's hope my Sims career hasn't been ruined entirely.

i just yelled at joseph (leacysimmer) because of him my sim test kid saw his parents doing something he wasn't meant to se. so updating tommorrow. i have one file just for testing new things cause the benders are already a handful.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    i just yelled at joseph (leacysimmer) because of him my sim test kid saw his parents doing something he wasn't meant to se. so updating tommorrow. i have one file just for testing new things cause the benders are already a handful.

I like my new handle name you gave me. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I'm still waiting to hear back about my gaming computer and since yesterday was freaking hoilday (Canadian Thanksigving)-I'm not expecting to hear back until Friday or Monday at least And only because Mom send the email to the wrong person originally
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Joshua made it to university! He's at Foxbury Institute studying Physics. He's the 10th Sim overall that I've sent to university, and the fourth who's gone to Foxbury.
    His girlfriend Emily is still a teenager, but I've frozen aging until Joshua graduates. Then it won't be long until they can get married and I can finally start the story!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Ah, yes, leacysimmer.
    Anyway, time for me to play Sims instead of doing my responsibilities! I dunno how my Sims can bring themselves to- oh yeah, I make them.

• Options

I like my new handle name you gave me. :grin:

i love that you get me. you sissy and a few others.

fixed your emoji. lol
  • Options
    From now on...you are...Leacysimmer

i used to call him that then switched to his real name.
  • Options
    Ah, yes, leacysimmer.
    Anyway, time for me to play Sims instead of doing my responsibilities! I dunno how my Sims can bring themselves to- oh yeah, I make them.

i once told alec. who was a ya at the time. to go to bed aparently that translates to whoo with your wife.lol hes the 5 yrold who refused to wear pants yesterday.
  • Options
    It's really fun where there's a point you wanna be at in a story but nope! You've got all this stuff to go through first! I just wanna get to the fun kissy parts alteady!

• Options
    It's really fun where there's a point you wanna be at in a story but nope! You've got all this stuff to go through first! I just wanna get to the fun kissy parts alteady!

me too. but all the kids are 5.just difffernt stages of it. so kissing is icky and yucky.
  • Options
    Not me coming up with a story for a future generation while my founder isn't even with their spouse-to-be yet... halp I just wanna get to the GOOD parts!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top