Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    New chapter time!
    . Chapter 9: A Mother's Love
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    laurens determined to make me crazy. she and noel divorced cause she had festering bitterness toward him. now their both in relationships and she rolls a whim to flirt with him.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Anyone who uses Blogger, be aware of an issue that Blogger is false flagging and removing posts due to being wrongly flagged as violating guidelines for ‘viruses and malware’. Back up your blogs now IMO, since Blogger deleted a chapter of my simlit because of this X_X I should have a backup though. I double checked and supposedly Blogger is aware of this and is working on a fix for it.

EDIT: No backup for the particular chapter, so I will wait and hope all removed posts are somehow restored XD
    EDIT #2: the post has been restored upon Blogger's review.
    Post edited by SnowBnuuy on
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    @DeafSimmer It looks like it’s a glitch on their end and the post got restored so I’d say don’t worry! But defo back up your blog to be on the safe side ~
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    In today's chapter of Cole's Adventures in Riverview, people are starting to notice Cole's celebrity status.

Cole’s Adventures in Riverview Chapter 8: The Life of a Rising Celebrity
    qv9kqDT.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    between work and disney plus messing up my account i wasn't here today/ i have a smart tv and a roku so 2 deviced one accont i think someone thought it was the pther way cause my account is brke. my nieces use it.

• Options
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    How was the weekend treating everyone? :smile:

Chapter 6, in which the parents of the triplets go on an anniversary.

well i work all weekend but i did manage to et disney plus back for my nieces. their at moms at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Hi everyone, mind if I pop in? I've been playing Sims 4 for ages, but haven't ever created a thread for my story until now. I'm currently focusing on one save, but I have two others so I may well make threads for those at some point. I've considered doing a blog, except I tried making one before and I just forgot about posting on it :D:D
    I'm familiar with @DeafSimmer 's story from the What Happened In Your Game Today thread, where I've been posting my stories, but not so familiar with everyone else's stuff so I'll check those out!
    I felt it'd be easier to create a thread to keep all the updates in one place. There's a link to the thread in my signature. I'm about to do "Part Two" so that'll be up soon. I've also thought about doing a "going down memory lane" post for old screenshots, but that could get quite long so I'm not sure.

I'm feeling OK today. Been thinking quite a bit recently about what I want to do with my save. The three university students (Erytheia and Xanthe Masterson, and Alexander Paraskevas) haven't yet finished their first term, so hopefully they do well!

• Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Thanks for letting us know about your stories. I will check them out.
  • Options
    Just to clarify that I'm only working on one story right now as I want to get to the point where generation 3 is born, then I'll go back to my other saves. I'll set up family trees for those other saves though, so you can get an idea of the characters.

Meanwhile, here's Part Two!

Part Two
  • Options
    I've also thought about doing a "trip down memory lane" post, as it's always fun to look back at old screenshots.
  • Options
    Why are the BFF's bills so high? What will Suzy wear to her wedding? Can you smell burning meat? All these questions and more in Chapter 104: Natural Born Grillers in Sim 66.

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/05/chapter-104-natural-born-grillers.html

uAJqCTv.png
  • Options
    Hi everyone, mind if I pop in? I've been playing Sims 4 for ages, but haven't ever created a thread for my story until now. I'm currently focusing on one save, but I have two others so I may well make threads for those at some point. I've considered doing a blog, except I tried making one before and I just forgot about posting on it :D:D
    I'm familiar with @DeafSimmer 's story from the What Happened In Your Game Today thread, where I've been posting my stories, but not so familiar with everyone else's stuff so I'll check those out!
    I felt it'd be easier to create a thread to keep all the updates in one place. There's a link to the thread in my signature. I'm about to do "Part Two" so that'll be up soon. I've also thought about doing a "going down memory lane" post for old screenshots, but that could get quite long so I'm not sure.

I'm feeling OK today. Been thinking quite a bit recently about what I want to do with my save. The three university students (Erytheia and Xanthe Masterson, and Alexander Paraskevas) haven't yet finished their first term, so hopefully they do well!

welcome lucy. i meant to do this yesterday but i work weeekends again. i was off for ayear cause of covid. i help cohost here i take care of things like getting links to cathtea and just being around during the week. there used to be more actvity during the week now wereinformal and just ask questions about stories and a few other things. you should see samples of that in the thread.

but like i said its informal here. so number 1 rule have fun.

sorry if this is kind of long cathtea showed me the meaning of the word tangent. i had no idea what it meant but sometimes she has a lot to say.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    New chapter:
    . Chapter 10: The Changing of the Guard

Also apologies in that I have fallen back on following some people's stories, there's a lot going on ATM but I'm trying to catch up best as possible.
    Post edited by SnowBnuuy on
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    New chapter:

Also apologies in that I have fallen back on following some people's stories, there's a lot going on ATM but I'm trying to catch up best as possible.

i'm behind on reading too trying to cath up my writing cause thats farther behind.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 IKR? I have a lot of stories to catch up on, but I'm super hooked on one of them so I'm trying to get through the current 'act' before the next one is soon to start.
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    New chapter:

No worries. I'm just glad you're reading mine when you can.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome @friendsfan367 . I always love the creativity that everyone has... that's the great thing with The Sims, everyone can come up with their own stories and ways of playing.
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Hiya! Just wondering if it's ok to comment on your story thread, or would you prefer it just to be your story?
  • Options
    @BlackUndecimber you can comment if you like!
  • Options
    The Creative Corner is the best place to hang out on the Forums...I gave up on the general discussion some months ago because it was relentlessly negative.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top