Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    This may be silly. But I know how amazingly supportive the group of people in here are. A house came up for sale yesterday in our area in the school district we want. Houses are selling fast here and we've got an offer in. This house feels like home to me. I love it so much. I can't describe how much I love it.

I'm probably even going to recreate it as best I can in Sims I love it so much. If people can send good vibes into the atmosphere that our offer is accepted. I would be so grateful. <3

I'm a bundle of nerves right now xD

giphy.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thank you all ❤️ I'll let you know if we get it.
    Omg... We got it. It's getting inspected this week. It's move in ready within the next 45 days we may be cleaning and moving in to our new home.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Omg... We got it. It's getting inspected this week. It's move in ready within the next 45 days we may be cleaning and moving in to our new home.

Wow, congrats! I'm so happy for you! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    There's a new chapter out! This time there's no vampires... just super cuties! Featuring Westley Damico, the son of Amy Brennen from @Queenarella's Legacy Bachelor challenge. There's also another new character, but you'll just have to read to see.

Rainbow Sundae 6.3
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    A new Miss V Detective episode is out in my dreamwidth (ts3)

Miss V Detective : Stop , Thief !

tOJLJUS.jpg
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

okay dum question but i never had a house. what does move in ready mean?
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

source.gif

The good vibes win!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hey everyone,

I've been absent for a while and I'm back now - my absence was because my dream flat was made available for me. I'm sorry that I've been AWOL but there's been so much to sort (there still is!) and I'm feeling happy and yet sad that I had to drop regular check ins and updates.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    That's incredible @Shadami. I'm happy for you and your family. It's not silly at all. When we bought our house 2 years ago, it all happened so fast too. Hoping and praying your closing and move goes really well.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Episode Six of my Mermaid Bachelorette is up!

okay dum question but i never had a house. what does move in ready mean?

It means that things can move really fast because the current owners aren't living there and there isn't a whole ton of construction that needs to be done before moving into it.

Waiting for the results of the inspection that started about 45 minutes ago xD and then yeah just all the legal transfer closing and stuff. It's not our house yet. But it's looking super much like it will be soon.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @shadami Ooh congratulations! That's such fantastic news! Hope the inspection goes smooth as butter!
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Congrats on getting your dream flat, @lilypadmeulin and welcome back.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I'm preparing a couple weeks of posts (about a month) of a bunch of my stories but not all. The next 40 days or so are likely going to be very busy so I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to play and write again.
    Once the move happens I'm also not sure how quickly internet will get transferred over to the hopefully new house.

ISBI has a bunch of new sidetracks coming out. Just short things no big storyline atm.
    Hey everyone,

I've been absent for a while and I'm back now - my absence was because my dream flat was made available for me. I'm sorry that I've been AWOL but there's been so much to sort (there still is!) and I'm feeling happy and yet sad that I had to drop regular check ins and updates.

Super congratulations! ^^
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hey everyone,

Congrats on your new flat! :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    Congrats on getting your dream flat, @lilypadmeulin and welcome back.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aad e has 2 heads. she only had one when i logged off last night.

congrats lily.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    edited July 2020
    @mercuryfoam, I was looking over the townies in my BOC save and came across a sim with a very familiar name: Masato Yamaguchi A little editing, including his appearance, and I had this... Think I'll keep an eye on them. ;)

BfUtNkn.png
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    @mercuryfoam, I was looking over the townies in my BOC save and came across a sim with a very familiar name: Masato Yamaguchi A little editing, including his appearance, and I had this... Think I'll keep an eye on them. ;)

BfUtNkn.png

sorry st is always making me think about things which is good cause so far i only think about writing. tommorrow i'm gonna.opps sorry the sissy (cathtea) in me goes on tagents.the one word she taught mei didn't need to look up. lol. i once asked jes if i could download a few of the sims from her gallery shes more protective of. she said yes but warned me cause of cc they sometimes download naked my response was have you met the benders?
    Thank you for the congratulations everyone! It's lovely here and I intend to be here for a pretty long time, but I still have to sort out the bills etc (argh) so at the moment things are still a to do list.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top