Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I got mad at my daughter and yelled at her by saying her traits were klepto, materialistic and snob or dance machine.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Wright Way Travel Adventures Update:
    Today our travelers gather for good conversation and hot beverages... sort of.
    06-15-20_10-26-25-pm.png?w=775&h=436
    Who Wants Coffee? Absolutely No One. (Day 1, Pt. 5)

oh the story about the scary looking girl withthe wings. lol i knew she was from a story but not which one. your fault you update multiple stories at once. :p seriously though i hope your not working to hard.

@friendsfan367 Nope the "scary" girl is not from this story. This is the traveler's story featuring a bunch of submitted Sims from people in the community, including @CathyTea. :)

I am currently updating/writing chapters for KCLKF and this one (WWTA). I have a lot of other stories though on hiatus. I played your Simselfie's family the other day in LASL save.
    Lhr6xKo.png

i think you already have ali so i didn't submit her.i on't know for sure shes in my libray my files went goofy for a while.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

oh the story about the scary looking girl withthe wings. lol i knew she was from a story but not which one. your fault you update multiple stories at once. :p seriously though i hope your not working to hard.

@friendsfan367 Nope the "scary" girl is not from this story. This is the traveler's story featuring a bunch of submitted Sims from people in the community, including @CathyTea. :)

I am currently updating/writing chapters for KCLKF and this one (WWTA). I have a lot of other stories though on hiatus. I played your Simselfie's family the other day in LASL save.
    Lhr6xKo.png

i think you already have ali so i didn't submit her.i on't know for sure shes in my libray my files went goofy for a while.

Yes that's Ali. She is married and has two teenage sons.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Lhr6xKo.png

so her life is more exciting than mine. lol. what story is this again sorry your hard to keep up with. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Lhr6xKo.png

so her life is more exciting than mine. lol. what story is this again sorry your hard to keep up with. :)

Livin A Simmin Life...

I'm little Cathy right? Or Cathy Jr? :tongue:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    yWh0TXf.png
    Hey everyone, I have a new chapter of Nightshade today! Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited June 2020
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 91

A small family reunion with an appearance by @MadameLee and @Simslover163 . Noelle shares more news.

06-23-20_4-07-28-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Lhr6xKo.png

Livin A Simmin Life...

I'm little Cathy right? Or Cathy Jr? :tongue:

i got at least 2 nicknames for you catytea jr. and aand e
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Plot question
    Using someone's mod I'm going to have King Alexander Goth be precioupered by the kidnapping of a family member when Prince David comes to see about getting his help with America. By question is should the person being kidnapped be the heir to the throne or her son?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Plot question
    Using someone's mod I'm going to have King Alexander Goth be precioupered by the kidnapping of a family member when Prince David comes to see about getting his help with America. By question is should the person being kidnapped be the heir to the throne or her son?

both. cause that would be more suspensful.
  • Options

A heads up, Ali will be introduced into my #BuildNewcrest in just a few more chapters. Will get to see all the shenanigans she does in my gameplay. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

A heads up, Ali will be introduced into my #BuildNewcrest in just a few more chapters. Will get to see all the shenanigans she does in my gameplay. :grimace:

so of course joseph made my generation the shortest. :p (ducks) lol
  • Options

It's mostly about his writing career. He could take a long time writing books. And he has to complete the career track to the top level. I don't want to bore readers for this Generation. :grimace:

Gen may be short (depending how fast he can move up in his career, he's already on level 2/4 for Aspiration) but a lot of will be Page Turners club related. @MadameLee 's simselfie is the leader of the club but will turn it over to Angel once he graduates high school. She'll be busy attending StrangeVille with Joseph Junior and Joseph III. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    The Crowes have a new chapter: 1.4 Crazy for Parenthood
  • Options

It's mostly about his writing career. He could take a long time writing books. And he has to complete the career track to the top level. I don't want to bore readers for this Generation. :grimace:

Gen may be short (depending how fast he can move up in his career, he's already on level 2/4 for Aspiration) but a lot of will be Page Turners club related. @MadameLee 's simselfie is the leader of the club but will turn it over to Angel once he graduates high school. She'll be busy attending StrangeVille with Joseph Junior and Joseph III. :lol:

Oh I almost forgot about that. Are you planning on finishing Strangerville side story? I was tempted to do a side story in Strangerville myself but I have so many that I decided to wait.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Oh I almost forgot about that. Are you planning on finishing Strangerville side story? I was tempted to do a side story in Strangerville myself but I have so many that I decided to wait.

Yes, I will. I’m eager to finish it up. Team J needs to solve the mystery. I think once Joseph III reaches completing the aspiration, the story will end. He’s reached the halfway mark if not more.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    zg9eTWx.png

New post! It feels really good coming back to this one.
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    :p

i know you and a and e get playful teasing cause i don't see you as much. ask her she'll tell you. :p
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    warning bad stuff in this chapter
    mLXNdq2.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top