Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    For personal reasons Friends of Foes is going on an indefinite hiatus.
  • Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
    edited January 2020
    Vampire Kisses has finally started!! :DB)

Raven Madison, a 16-year-old goth misfit in a town she calls Dullsville has one dream ever since she was in kindergarten - to become a vampire. So when the rumored haunted mansion atop Benson Hill gets inhabitants whom "Dullsvillians" believe to be bloodthirsty vampires, Raven investigates only to be caught in a dreamlike reality that her ambition to become a vampire might be happening after all.

DJ6lw9w.jpg

This took a while to finish up the blog. I'm fairly new at this please be kind <3 Any positive feedback is always welcome. Happy Reading :# If you like reading with atmospheric music to add to the suspense, this story is for you!

You can follow the Forum Thread here --> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971330/vampire-kisses

Or go straight to my blog here --> https://orchidaheagames.wixsite.com/blog
    Post edited by Orchidah1 on
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    hey guys why would a (married) woman in the 30s not be around the house to look after the children?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    hey guys why would a (married) woman in the 30s not be around the house to look after the children?

Looking fter an ill parent or grandparent? Mentally or physically ill herself? 1930s, they still had santiariums and where still claiming all kinds of things were an illness deserving of being put in one.
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »

Looking fter an ill parent or grandparent? Mentally or physically ill herself? 1930s, they still had santiariums and where still claiming all kinds of things were an illness deserving of being put in one.

thanks.. but I still want her to be part of the kids' life but not the full-time caretaker
    6adMCGP.gif

thanks.. but I still want her to be part of the kids' life but not the full-time caretaker

COuld come up with a reason for her to need a job? Or maybe she has committees or garden club or something.
    image.png

COuld come up with a reason for her to need a job? Or maybe she has committees or garden club or something.

she's a wealthy married woman...and what do you mean committees?
    6adMCGP.gif
    I found a funny coincidence the Grant family has that Aryan look that a certain historical figure.. liked
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Sounds like me with Jason and his roommates. Me: You're supposed to be trying to get along.
    Jason: He made mad, I had to do it!
    Me: Where did you get that drink form anyway?
    Jason: Um.. my pocket? Why am i tense all of a sudden?
    Me: SBeacasue your parents raised yo tou be polite, not mean.

The Randomacy means I mostly let them get away with whatever they want, so Jason resists control. heh

i just realized you never said what jason did or what started it. you don't have answer right away its time for work. booooooooooooooooooooooooo. my gms back. lol.
    which side do you guys think is the girl's side and which do you think is the boy's side?
    KTeY0Z6.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    which side do you guys think is the girl's side and which do you think is the boy's side?
    KTeY0Z6.png

cause of the way you worded it i'm gonna say the boys side is where the pink bed is.
    edited January 2020
    new chapter!!
    FHmCWjl.jpg

PS: Disney question! What movie came out in 1937?
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    new chapter!!
    FHmCWjl.jpg

PS: Disney question! What movie came out in 1937?

snow white.
    i went in game tday after updating some mods and alec and kristen were still naked.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @MadameLee Perhaps her family is wealthy enough she could hire a nanny or help of some kind. Perhaps she has to work because her spouse was injured/ill/mentally unstable/missing/in the military.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @MadameLee Perhaps her family is wealthy enough she could hire a nanny or help of some kind. Perhaps she has to work because her spouse was injured/ill/mentally unstable/missing/in the military.

she also wanted to know about commites back then. you might be good at explaining that.
    Back to the David Family Legacy this week, though it's off to a bit of a slow start.

4.8 Family Time
    image.png
    i was going to write tonight but was forced to go back a save. i couldn't tell rylan alana died. so i went back wheter than break his heart.
    edited January 2020
    @SimTresa tomorrow I'm going to be posting tomorrow chapter 2.6

Does anyone find the survey is unusually?
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top