Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited August 2019
    I want some tips on making a legacy. Ideas/tips?

@Not_Humanoid My advice is to have fun playing the game and set challenges for yourself. Sometimes playing a legacy becomes tiresome if all you’re worried about is taking screenshots. Sit back and enjoy the randomness that can occur during gameplay. Follow whims and see where that goes. Set challenges for your family to meet. You don’t have to use specific challenge rules, but working to meet goals every generation keeps interest up.

@Not_Humanoid My advice is to have fun playing the game and set challenges for yourself. Sometimes playing a legacy becomes tiresome if all you’re worried about is taking screenshots. Sit back and enjoy the randomness that can occur during gameplay. Follow whims and see where that goes. Set challenges for your family to meet. You don’t have to use specific challenge rules, but working to meet goals every generation keeps interest up.

i love the randomness too. last time i got lauren a dog the very next day she gets pregnant by a random stranger at a party.they were in a bush
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited August 2019
    IN-story reason: Why would (Former Prince) now King James, have seasonal balls for everyone teen girls and teen boys? Maybe to re-live the night he meet his ex-girlfriend (Queen Selene of Windenburg) at a similar ball?
    6adMCGP.gif
    I'm completely stuck.. I need to really important poses and they aren't available anymore I can't found them
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm completely stuck.. I need to really important poses and they aren't available anymore I can't found them

did youu check tumbler? i found a lot just by typing sims4 poses, your the one who told me a lot of creators moved there.
    @Simslover163 @TheYayToast

the woman's outfit is it CC or is it in-game?
    8xBGTaR.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member

8xBGTaR.png

The outfit is in-game and it comes from the City Living pack
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    edited August 2019

8xBGTaR.png

I looked and I can't find it..the closet I can find is this: kdY5s8E.png and it's not quite right

NnXawMf.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member

8xBGTaR.png

I looked and I can't find it..the closet I can find is this: kdY5s8E.png and it's not quite right

NnXawMf.png

The second picture is the one you are looking for. Remember to look through the color swatches and find the pattern you want for the dress.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    :D hmmmmm
    I can't wait for Downton Abbey movie
    6adMCGP.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Same!
    edited September 2019

Same!

I been binge watching all 6 Seasons of Downton Abbey and I saw a "family portrait" picture from earlier this year of the Bates family (Anna and John Bates- Lady Mary's lady maid and Lord Grantham's disabled Valet) and their unnamed son
    (who is going to be 18months old by film) who was born in Lady Mary's room in the final episode on New Year's Eve
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif

Same!

I been binge watching all 6 Seasons of Downton Abbey and I saw a "family portrait" picture from earlier this year of the Bates family (Anna and John Bates- Lady Mary's lady maid and Lord Grantham's disabled Valet) and their unnamed son (who is going to be 18months old by film) who was born in Lady Mary's room in the final episode on New Year's Eve

i

Same!

I been binge watching all 6 Seasons of Downton Abbey and I saw a "family portrait" picture from earlier this year of the Bates family (Anna and John Bates- Lady Mary's lady maid and Lord Grantham's disabled Valet) and their unnamed son (who is going to be 18months old by film) who was born in Lady Mary's room in the final episode on New Year's Eve

stoll have

Same!

to watch the series so no spoilers.

i say this knowing i give not only parts of my story away but cogs story too. one was his fault though we were arguing about who told. :) i won cause he did.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Dropping off this month's submissions so that you can see what some of your community members are up to .. September theme is there too .. Monthly Simlit Short Story Challenge: September 2019 Theme & August 2019 Submissions w/ Vote
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • RavenspielRavenspiel Posts: 21 Member
    Hiya everyone!
    I finally have my first chapter out- 1. two fools of a kind
    It's short because I am lazy. :D
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hello lounge, happy times zones to everyone!

I have been massively productive and am dropping by to say hello and always drop a little update. We're starting to introduce some key players and the next few post should feature a lot more of Meg's hidden ability. I worked really hard on this and I hope that I will enjoy this. As always please feel free to leave comments here or on the page. More coming from me soon...

Episode 6: In Shadows

Episode%2B6%2BBanner_forums.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

I have been massively productive and am dropping by to say hello and always drop a little update. We're starting to introduce some key players and the next few post should feature a lot more of Meg's hidden ability. I worked really hard on this and I hope that I will enjoy this. As always please feel free to leave comments here or on the page. More coming from me soon...

@TheAemaSimming Nice chapter. Don't you just hate when that happens? :D
    I really don't know if most people would hate when it happens, but might find it freaky even in dreams to see yourself in a different realm. Although, for myself and others it's a common occurrence.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member

I really don't know if most people would hate when it happens, but might find it freaky even in dreams to see yourself in a different realm. Although, for myself and others it's a common occurrence.

Thanks @mamasquirrel
    And I agree. It doesn't happen to me often but when it does its unnerving.
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Thanks @mamasquirrel
    And I agree. It doesn't happen to me often but when it does its unnerving.

@TheAemaSimming
    Not so much unnerving anymore for me to see myself in a different realm, I think the dream/vision content sometimes is the unnerving part. I have figured out that I'm in a dream/vision and let it play out as intended, but they are just so real and vivid. Sometimes, don't you wonder if our Sims were real, what they would think of us after all the junk we have put them through? :o
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Ha-lo everyone! I have a long overdue LASL update for you today.

GRNEP7h.png
    featuring @Bugsie2016's daughter, Mariposa, @LegacySims2017's Joseph and Dulcie, @InfraGreen's Carrie and Marshall, @TheYayToast's Eleanor, and @Skcaga6's Sharon, plus Lizzie, the Simself-Green triplets, and some townie appearances too!

Episode 3.27 Everyday Drama
    Enjoy!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Today is an exciting day for me. Dropping probably one of my favorite chapters of my little legacy.

Totally my favorite picture of the chapter...
    batch5_030.jpg
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I painted a portrait of my Sim. Cause ya know... Gotta have a painting of your heir.
    img_3816.jpg
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I painted a portrait of my Sim. Cause ya know... Gotta have a painting of your heir.
    img_3816.jpg

That's beautiful!
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file