Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Hey, just realised sims 4 is free now, for those who share account with other people can now be free, hehehe!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Guess who finished another chapter of BL?! (I've had this one written for 2 months and excited to share it.)
    Chapter 3.52
    D7MuxJ6XsAIsx7c.jpg:large
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey all, happy Wednesday!

Here's the latest KCLKF chapter (and fyi, new LASL chapters coming your way too!):

screenshot-23.jpg?w=474&h=356
    Kass shares her suspicions with her boss.
    1.76, Pt. 2, Life and Love and Why

Enjoy!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Tried to pick up Sims 4 for my girls. But having an issue logging in xD oh well. Guess they still play on my account.
  • Options
    kurdanevakurdaneva Posts: 128 Member
    Is there a SimLit/Writer Lounge discord? I've been curious for a while!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    kurdaneva wrote: »
    Is there a SimLit/Writer Lounge discord? I've been curious for a while!

yes but it not as active as it used to be.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Guess who finished another chapter of BL?! (I've had this one written for 2 months and excited to share it.)
    Chapter 3.52

bugsie this my favorite pic you ever took.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good mylanta I haven't been on this thread in forever! :flushed:

But anyway, 30 years ago this year one of my favorite TV shows of all time first aired on television. :mrgreen:

Due to the way the series ended I HAD to keep the main character's story alive! And that was the birth of my greatest work of fiction ever. :heart: With Sims 3 as the illustrator. ;)

If you're a "Quantum Leap" fan, or just simply enjoyed the show, or you like Sci-Fi check out my continuing story of the show below. (Link is in my signature :) )

Happy writing and Sim on my friends. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter 3.52

That's not even in the chapter. I just took it as a bonus pic because my other choices were not as great. Except maybe this one (in spoiler) but that's a spoiler for the chapter. (I'm fine with sharing it because it's been like 6 or 7 hours since I published the chapter.)
    ts4_x64-2019-05-22-20-48-48.png?w=840
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Tried to pick up Sims 4 for my girls. But having an issue logging in xD oh well. Guess they still play on my account.

@Shadami I think you can make new account to download at least so you can play on different computer. Although, something weird definitely happen when playing computer that already has it installed but at least it's already on the game library.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I straight up can't log into any account on the browser for origin because it says the password and email are wrong even though I can log in straight to the launcher with both. And my daughters are underage so it has a really strange library that is completely empty and you can't navigate anything, only put in game codes. So you have to do it through the browser... And yeah that bit isn't working. I don't think I'll be picking up the game for free. But oh well. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I need a good coversation for a CAS worker to have with Vivenne for my upcoming chapter. CAS worker "I understand that you have 4 children who live in this house?" V: "Yes..I do." CAS worker: "But why is the 4th child not in school like the other 3 for the last 4 years?" V: "She has a delicate condition which makes her immune system more compromised then the others girls'."
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I need a good coversation for a CAS worker to have with Vivenne for my upcoming chapter. CAS worker "I understand that you have 4 children who live in this house?" V: "Yes..I do." CAS worker: "But why is the 4th child not in school like the other 3 for the last 4 years?" V: "She has a delicate condition which makes her immune system more compromised then the others girls'."

Whats a CAS worker?
  • Options

Whats a CAS worker?

@Bugsie2016 I remember you live in the UK? Who deals with children who aren't with parents/or family members? In the U.S. it's called the Child protection services for me its Children Aid Society
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Chapter 3.52

That's not even in the chapter. I just took it as a bonus pic because my other choices were not as great. Except maybe this one (in spoiler) but that's a spoiler for the chapter. (I'm fine with sharing it because it's been like 6 or 7 hours since I published the chapter.)
    ts4_x64-2019-05-22-20-48-48.png?w=840

oh her day got better. in my fav she looks upset.
  • Options

Whats a CAS worker?

@Bugsie2016 I remember you live in the UK? Who deals with children who aren't with parents/or family members? In the U.S. it's called the Child protection services for me its Children Aid Society

That'd be children's social services (mostly just referred to as social services).
  • Options

Actually her day was pretty much the same. Because...
    that's not her boyfriend...

• Options

Whats a CAS worker?

That'd be children's social services (mostly just referred to as social services).

well I still need to figure out a conversation with the "children's social services" worker (withstanding whichever term I do).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Whats a CAS worker?

well I still need to figure out a conversation with the "children's social services" worker (withstanding whichever term I do).

Hmmm. Depends on what you want to result from the conversation.
  • Options

Whats a CAS worker?

Hmmm. Depends on what you want to result from the conversation.

silly me.. I really need to learn to explain. There are 4 children living in this particular house-V's two daughters from her first marriage but she married into the family (actually the husband she married isn't from the family himself but married into it and took the wife's name) and then the late 2nd's husband daughter from his first marriage. Then there's a "Foster step-daughter" a distant cousins' daughter who due to plot reason couldn't raise her themselves. So the distant cousins gave them to Raven (V's 2nd husband's first wife) to raise but both she died and then later after her husband's second marriage-he too dies) so V's pretending that Selene (the foster-step daughter) is too delitcate to attend school unlike the other 3 girls. Which is why Selene's at home for the last 4-5 years vs. the other girls been in school. (it's to get the CAS worker off her back-espically after he see Selene's so-called condition "ie confine to bed".)_
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited May 2019
    Chapter 3.52

Congrats, @Bugsie2016! Love that picture.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

well noel and lauren divorced again so i got her a dog. then the very next day she got a whoo toy at a party. she went in a bush with a random guy and came out pregnant,

so not married but not innocent.
  • Options
    Dillonator1138Dillonator1138 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi guys! I’m pretty new here, but I’m interested in getting involved in some SimLit stuff, but I’m just kind of curious as to what advice people have when getting started with these things, since it makes me a little nervous and all that and I’ve not really done this before.
  • Options

well noel and lauren divorced again so i got her a dog. then the very next day she got a whoo toy at a party. she went in a bush with a random guy and came out pregnant,

She's only 20/21 so it's a while before she ends up married. (I know I've been writing her generation for forever but I'm slow)
  • Options

She's only 20/21 so it's a while before she ends up married. (I know I've been writing her generation for forever but I'm slow)

lauren and noel came from a gallery save so i'm saying shes probably 30 something but still she doesn't do stuff like that. i went isbi on the party so it was alll her.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top