Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I'm pregnant! :smiley:

Okay going to go nest some more and get to my story when I'm satisfied for the day xD

congrats
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member

Okay going to go nest some more and get to my story when I'm satisfied for the day xD

Congrats! That's so exciting!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
    *waves timidly*

I've been viewing this thread every now and again, but I kept struggling to find a place to step into the conversation. *takes deep breath and jumps in*
    Question... do any of you Simmers use Instagram to promote your stories or Sims stuff in general? I was debating about it since I use Insta for work and stuff, but I haven't ventured into Sims stuff there.

I don't even remember if I have an Instagram account or not. I probably do somewhere. ^_^;;

I've been mostly promoting my story through the forums here.

My Twitter account is mainly for my professional writing stuff--pitch contests, things of that nature, so I tend to keep my fanfic/Sim-fic off it. Though generally for the contests, people read my pitch and nothing else, so I could probably expand its uses a little bit.

don't be timid we don't bite.

welcome i cohost here. but my mom got me distractions for christmas 4 new switch games. well 3 my brother got me the fourth so i'm not around as much

cathtea the other cohost should be by later.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Okay still eating dinner. XD but thank you everyone. I'm excited and got confirmation today.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Congratulations!

I rarely come in here unless I'm releasing an update so i thought I'd stop in. How's everyone doing today? :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Congratulations!

I rarely come in here unless I'm releasing an update so i thought I'd stop in. How's everyone doing today? :)

Doing well. Woke up and wrote some stuff at an absurdly early hour. ^_^

How are you doing? :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
    yeah mom brought me more food . a few weeks ago my cooking person said whats your favorite kind of food to eat.

me. mommys.

totally true.

Congratulations!

Doing well. Woke up and wrote some stuff at an absurdly early hour. ^_^

How are you doing? :)

I'm doing alright. Been working on writing and CC making recently. I've been strangely motivated lately. Not complaining though :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited January 2019
    It's been a while but I have an update for Super Dating!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I actually wrote a really long chapter this time :D
    Trying to move away from the three-part chapters and hoping to make everything two parts!
    Esme finds her niche...Ellie gets an opportunity of a lifetime.....Sal realizes that not everyone is happy with the pregnancy
    01-08-19_1-05-d31AM_zpsn2nqodtm.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

CONGRATULATIONS
    baby.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

:grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

:grimace:

lovestorms used to say we only bite on friday :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited January 2019
    Changed my comment, because I didn't mean to go depro on you guys.
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Is it just me or has the lounge been much less busy for the last little while? Post-holidays lull?

I'm actually taking a class this term and it has slowed my SimLit writing far more than I expected it would :cry:

I've been busier at work, and a bit stressed in life, @Morningstar. I did read another one of your chapters today and it made me smile. I really like your writing style.

I love your writing, too, @Morningstar !. I love the world you create and I love the pace of you story and your paragraphs, especially !

I feel a bit more relaxed when the lounge flows in a gentler pace, so I kinda like coming and seeing I've only missed three pages, not twelve!

By the way, @Bugsie2016 is the featured writer in Book Club this week ! I invite you all to swing by the new Book Club thread to join in!

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Congratulations, @Shadami ! How are the soon-to-be big sisters feeling about it?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    *waves timidly*

I've been viewing this thread every now and again, but I kept struggling to find a place to step into the conversation. *takes deep breath and jumps in*
    Question... do any of you Simmers use Instagram to promote your stories or Sims stuff in general? I was debating about it since I use Insta for work and stuff, but I haven't ventured into Sims stuff there.

I don't even remember if I have an Instagram account or not. I probably do somewhere. ^_^;;

I've been mostly promoting my story through the forums here.

My Twitter account is mainly for my professional writing stuff--pitch contests, things of that nature, so I tend to keep my fanfic/Sim-fic off it. Though generally for the contests, people read my pitch and nothing else, so I could probably expand its uses a little bit.

Welcome, @katrinasforest ! See? That's another great thing about quieter times... it allows room for more people to join in!

Very cool that you do professional writing! Is it challenging to fit in SimLit and fanfic into your writing schedule?

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Can someone please clarify if there is anything wrong with this pic?
    DxIEqGDXQAEiMTA.jpg
    Because I keep trying to post it on tumblr but their filter won't let me. :/ I officially hate that filter now. :cry:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited January 2019
    There is nothing wrong with that picture. It must thing the baby is a naked chest or something.

Cathy- the girls are super excited . The older one keeps tubbing my tummy gently. "Hi baby"

Legacy - xD I like that gif.
    Is the filter an automatic thing? It could think the woman is nursing bare-chested. Or it might not "see" the baby is actually wearing something. Either way, it's dumb.

Thanks, @CathyTea! I find SimLit to be a nice break from my other writing. Especially since large parts of my SimLit chapters are in comic form. I can still be creative but in a different and relaxing way.

I've just got to be careful not to get so focused on one that I completely forget about the other. ^_^;;
    CathyTea wrote: »
    By the way, @Bugsie2016 is the featured writer in Book Club this week ! I invite you all to swing by the new Book Club thread to join in!

It would be appreciated by me. :smiley:
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    DxIEqGDXQAEiMTA.jpg
    Because I keep trying to post it on tumblr but their filter won't let me. :/ I officially hate that filter now. :cry:

Nope, nothing wrong with it. I agree, the new filter is awful.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    There is nothing wrong with that picture. It must thing the baby is a naked chest or something.

Cathy- the girls are super excited . The older one keeps tubbing my tummy gently. "Hi baby"

Legacy - xD I like that gif.

That's so awesome! They're going to be great big sisters! :)

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Congratulations, @Shadami!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    DxIEqGDXQAEiMTA.jpg

DxIEqGDXQAEiMTA.jpg

I'll just post the other two and keep that one on twitter. :lol:
    Here's the other two:
    DxIEqYOXcAA4d7o.jpg
    DxIEqJMXgAk9JFd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top