Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Happy birthday, @MrsRacooney ! Hope it's a lovely day and a really great year!

racooney18.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    You all make such lovely holiday cards. xD I don't even know how to search or use those posing things.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited December 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    You all make such lovely holiday cards. xD I don't even know how to search or use those posing things.

i think its a birthday card.

happy birthday mr i abrviated.
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Merry Christmas, everyone! Maligayang Pasko! Hope you have a wonderful time with your loved ones! :)
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Merry Christmas! May it be filled with love and joy!
    GPj0SRR.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I don't use pose sets. My poses are natural sim poses. I just click on a trait in CAS and screenshot when they act it out. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

I don't use pose sets. My poses are natural sim poses. I just click on a trait in CAS and screenshot when they act it out. :grimace:

i'm glad i leave card making to cathtea. legacy has this silly idea the benders are always naked. :p
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited December 2018

i'm glad i leave card making to cathtea. legacy has this silly idea the benders are always naked. :p

@friendsfan367 Naked Bender Christmas cards would be hilarious... a sight! :D Whether or not someone would want to see them is up in the air.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

A Barey Bender Christmas
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

A Barey Bender Christmas

:#:D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2018

A Barey Bender Christmas

your not caught up. they keep their clothes on. :p:p
  • Options

A Barey Bender Christmas

For now. Give them time to change...or remove.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

A Barey Bender Christmas

For now. Give them time to change...or remove.

one did change but not the way you think. i told cog about it but thats also not what you think
  • Options
    one did change but not the way you think. i told cog about it but thats also not what you think

Glad you know the way I think. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Glad you know the way I think. :grimace:

i missed you too. :D
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Oooo yours is an edit! I can do that!!!
  • Options

Oooo yours is an edit! I can do that!!!

bad legacy . now i have the joseph without walls poses in my head. the funniest ever. :p
  • Options
    Home-for-the-Holidays.png?w=1024&h=360
    I've got my character list up for Home for the Holidays, my new year-round Christmas story. The thread is here if anyone is interested in reading about the process, viewing the lots, leaving comments or ideas, and/or submitting Sims. I've got space for a few more Sims if anyone is interested.

In other news... Christmas surprises from me!
    > I'm moving Darkness May Dream from Tumblr to my WordPress (somewhat out of necessity because of Tumblr's new rules), and so I plan to post one chapter a day (as quickly as I can move the content) on the blog. Maybe it'll be easier to read and comment this way too. So you can enjoy re-reading my DMD Gen 1 tale or perhaps reading for the first time. I'm making a few minor tweaks, and I made new covers. Warning... this story is mature and at times, NSFW. My weird concoction of Wild West world, alien planet, vampires, the reapers, and Greek/Roman culture. You can click over to the blog to read more. Before I get off subject, here's a Merry Christmas message from Cora Mae and Mal...
    tumblr_pk9o772JNT1wpzwujo1_1280.jpg
    I was playing around with art programs on my computer...enjoy!

>Speaking of new covers, I have new banners for all my stories (at least the ones that are active, and a few that aren't). I'm updating the look of my blogs, but you can view the banners for Livin' a Simmin' Life, The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright, La Vita Bella, Colt Family Traitacy, Darkness May Dream, From Riverview, With Love, and Home for the Holidays on my homepage. I also organized my Sim Shorts in one place.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    We're doing christmas cards? :open_mouth: Guess I should post mine!
    tumblr_pkajcvYwWc1wv47k8o1_540.png
    tumblr_pkajcvYwWc1wv47k8o2_540.png
    tumblr_pkajcvYwWc1wv47k8o3_540.png
    tumblr_pkajcvYwWc1wv47k8o4_540.png

For the record, I spent a long time on all of these, downloading cc etc. :lol:
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    How is everyone's hoildays?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

Going good. Had my 4 nephews and 2 nieces last night. They range from 2 months old to 9 years old. So it was quite the handful and amusement. Today is just a relaxation and enjoyment with parents.

How is yours?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Going good. Had my 4 nephews and 2 nieces last night. They range from 2 months old to 9 years old. So it was quite the handful and amusement. Today is just a relaxation and enjoyment with parents.

How is yours?

i just called my mom and could hear my nieces in the background. tomorrow will be quiet though. i'm off on wednesday and thursday.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

How is yours?

Mine's good. We are having an early Christmas due to my sister having to go back to work tomorrow so we're eatting at 4:00pm and then I guess sis packs up to go back to her place because she will need to be at work for 5/5:30am tomorrow. I did finally get a crocheting book! I have the hook and the yarn already!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Hey guys! A bit of advice.

I am splitting my legacy family (I reached generation 10 so the challenge is basically over) into 3 different branches to explore different areas of gameplay and different storylines.
    Should I treat them as different stories and make different categories in my blog or should I treat them as one story (because it basically is the same family... on different adventures... and I might even merge their descendants into one save at some point)?

What would you prefer if you were reading it?
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey guys! A bit of advice.

I am splitting my legacy family (I reached generation 10 so the challenge is basically over) into 3 different branches to explore different areas of gameplay and different storylines.
    Should I treat them as different stories and make different categories in my blog or should I treat them as one story (because it basically is the same family... on different adventures... and I might even merge their descendants into one save at some point)?

What would you prefer if you were reading it?

I'd like one, because in my mind, I'd be stitching it together, anyway, and I'd love to ponder all of the connections and interconnections.

But I would do that anyway, and I'll be reading through the WordPress Reader as your new posts show up, so it really won't matter much to me, if you have a strong preference to do it the other way.

:) You know how much joy I get from your legacy family and your posts! <3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top