Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Here's something funny America and Lucy's cousin Lylia was over (all 3 are toddlers) and Lylia came out of the downstairs bathroom naked. So after Hannah (America and Lucy's mom, Lylia's aunt by marriage) started potty training Lucy, Lucy came out of the upstairs bathroom just like Cousin
    trOlesZ.png
    Ad1Mnse.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited December 2018
    Happy birthday, @LyricSimsz15! Hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful year! :)
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Happy birthday, @LyricSimsz15! Hope you emjoy your day and have a wonderful year! :)

Thank you, @divanthesimmer :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Fun at parties: My childhood social group was holding a white elephant, and I drew first! That also means I got a final steal, so I gladly traded a bag of champagne poppers for...
    The manga, anime, and artbooks for Revolutionary Girl Utena! My cousin is a huge anime and manga fan, but she's been narrowing her collection – so that entire set was her white elephant gift! Plus, just by being related to her, I'm gonna get to go through anything she's getting rid of before she sells it! :open_mouth:
    41tidg8.jpg
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Also I finally got GF...

...could that mean a new story...?

(Yep.)
    41tidg8.jpg
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I updated my game, got Get Famous, updated all the mods and I can't load any of my households! Game loads but there are no sims at all.

Where did I go wrong?
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy birthday, @LyricSimsz15!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Happy birthday, @LyricSimsz15!

Thanks, @AdamsEve1231 :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited December 2018
    This might be a weird question, but what would be good names for legacy kids? I like what CathyTea did, naming them after trees (their family tree is quite literal...lol), and I want to do something similar, but different. I was thinking since my Simself (who is the founder) has a surname that contains the word "lamp", it would be kinda cool to name them after types of lights or names that mean "light". Would that even make sense? Suggestions? Anything family-oriented would work, too.

@divanthesimmer For some reason, Halogen sounds like a good name to me. :D

Maybe names related to fire too... Blaise, Ignatius, Sparky, Candelaria, Chandler (means candle maker).

...or the sun... Helios, Sunny, Soleil, Alumina.
    This might be a weird question, but what would be good names for legacy kids? I like what CathyTea did, naming them after trees (their family tree is quite literal...lol), and I want to do something similar, but different. I was thinking since my Simself (who is the founder) has a surname that contains the word "lamp", it would be kinda cool to name them after types of lights or names that mean "light". Would that even make sense? Suggestions? Anything family-oriented would work, too.

Maybe names related to fire too... Blaise, Ignatius, Sparky, Candelaria, Chandler (means candle maker).

you'd name a kid after a lightbulb. lol i can't decide if thats mean or funny but i like it.

a and e you want to hear something ironic. after i made the light bulb comment my apartment lightbulbs started burning out.........i assumed you said yes.
    Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes <3
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited December 2018

you'd name a kid after a lightbulb. lol i can't decide if thats mean or funny but i like it.

a and e you want to hear something ironic. after i made the light bulb comment my apartment lightbulbs started burning out.........i assumed you said yes.

Lol...just because of this incident, I think I should name one of the evil kids that. It's also ironic that I want to name kids after "light" when I live in a country where the power is more off than on.
    phULnBI.png

Lol...just because of this incident, I think I should name one of the evil kids that.

was it your story she was talking about? i worked that day so i kind of walked in in the middle and only saw her post.

Lol...just because of this incident, I think I should name one of the evil kids that. It's also ironic that I want to name kids after "light" when I live in a country where the power is more off than on.

well mine is mostly on. i have a few that work. but between dr appoinments .they stopped now. holidays and work i just haven't got down there. plus its winter which mans when i get home from work i know it will be dark so i have to leave one on.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I updated my game, got Get Famous, updated all the mods and I can't load any of my households! Game loads but there are no sims at all.

Where did I go wrong?

I'm not sure. I don't have get famous but I did have an issue where I couldn't get in and play sims. Ione of my mods had to get deleted completely . so there may be a mod or cc that isn't quite up to date and its blocking it.
    Is there another lie i could create to separate child America from child David?
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2018

Lol...just because of this incident, I think I should name one of the evil kids that.

was it your story she was talking about? i worked that day so i kind of walked in in the middle and only saw her post.

Yeah, I decided to name my legacy kids after types of lights or names that mean "light", since my Simself-founder's last name contains the word "lamp". So I asked for recommended names on here.
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018

well mine is mostly on. i have a few that work. but between dr appoinments .they stopped now. holidays and work i just haven't got down there. plus its winter which mans when i get home from work i know it will be dark so i have to leave one on.

Here in South Africa, the company that is supposed to provide us with electricity can't do their job because of their corruptness, but they blame it on the citizens "who use too much power" and Apartheid. So now we have power outages every now and then for hours at a time. In Afrikaans (my home language), we call Christmas "Kersfees", which literally translates to Candle Feast...looks like we might have a literal one this year! At least it's sunny here, but it's never fun to be without power. We have a generator at least, but it needs fuel (which is very expensive), so we only turn it on at night. Just one of the many reasons why I want to immigrate. I love my country, but we have way too many problems to live here.
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018
    @divanthesimmer we have problems in the so-called "Developed" countries which are being turned into undeveloped countries because the 1% only cares about the 1% and not about the other 99%. It's worse if you're a um no offense person of colour. I keep expecting some certain people to open up old fashion Victorian workhouses anyday now both in the U.S. and especially in Ontario
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey, hey! December 17 is big day of birthdays around here!

@StoriedStorm , @MedleyMisty , @Acarb90

storiedstorm.png

medley.png

acarb.png

Hope you all have a really wonderful birthday! Lots of love!

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Hello everyone! I wanted you to know that I still haven't made a decision on my new simlit yet. I have been thinking, and I believe I will wait until after the new year before deciding. However, I still have my 2 threads for builds and sims and would love for you to come and share.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Thank you @CathyTea !!!!!

:smiley:
    THIRTYT(2).png
    CathyTea wrote: »

storiedstorm.png

medley.png

acarb.png

Happy birthday to all of you :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Finally updated my siggie to have links again. :) (Forgot I removed them). Still need to make new banners.

So, hows everyone today? (About to head to sleep myself..or try to...)
    CathyTea wrote: »

storiedstorm.png

medley.png

acarb.png

unless its her birthday i quote cathtea.

happy birthday.i just got back from work.
    So apparently Rosebud isn't the only hint to a classic movie in the Sims game. anyone Want to know what else is a nod to a classic movie?
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top