Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @BlackUndecimber Oh, cool! Do you speak Korean? :smiley: I'm into some K-Pop, but that's about it. :p

Yeahhh contrary to popular belief I am Korean.

That's really cool. :smiley: I have a little tiny part Asian in me. I'm a mix of a whole lot of things, honestly. :p

I have to say... Got7 is my absolute obsession. Korea has great music. :)

Good for you, I'm an EXO person. Though honestly I think our music is going downhill.

I've never listened to EXO actually. If you think Korean music is going downhill... try listening to western music. It's all garbage. :lol:

Really? All of it? Even Kelly Clarkson? Ouch.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @BlackUndecimber Oh, cool! Do you speak Korean? :smiley: I'm into some K-Pop, but that's about it. :p

Cool! :)

I guess??? XD

It is. I'm just 100% english/british. :lol: Not that interesting.

Hey, that's plenty interesting! Think of all the culture England has. I'm 100% Korean so there's not much to that story either xD

I just learnt that my little home town is about 160 something years old (back then it had about 1,200 people), it's current population (as of 2016) is over 82,000 people. You think I'd find someone to be my best friend in that amount but I did gain some friends recently. Although, none of them live here. :lol:

I kinda miss that village I lived in, population: about 6000. Was interesting. :joy:

Aww. I'm realising that I haven't been to my hometown in 5 years so it's probably developed so much it's unrecognisable. I miss it too.

Took a listen to EXO. They're good... but they're not Got7, sorry. :p

That's alright. I'm very happy EXO isn't Got7. No point of them otherwise.

That's true. I'm happy no other boy band I've listened to is Got7. They still get to be the best :p

Sorry, no. The best boy band is SHINee. There will always be new groups but they will be immortalised in everlasting glory.

Fair enough. But on a serious note, listen to Got7's new album and tell me that's not pure talent. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Happy timezones, everyone. A random question for those who use Wordpress:
    If I edit a post I made, does it go onto my follower's feeds as a 'new post'?
    Probably not but, if that is the case, I'm sorry to all my followers. I didn't know, I swear.

Pretty sure this was answered but no, it does not! I follow my own blog just to track notifications. :D

You mean you're NOT a blue bunny?!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Probably not but, if that is the case, I'm sorry to all my followers. I didn't know, I swear.

Pretty sure this was answered but no, it does not! I follow my own blog just to track notifications. :D

but blur bunny makes good ice cream.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

A Korean blue bunny.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

A Korean blue bunny.

Mystery solved!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    the video game companies are mean,. fifa 19 wich i want comes out next week. then a month from that the lego harry potter collection comes out.
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

That would be the popular belief xD

A Korean blue bunny.

And that I am. Though I should really change my avatar one of these days.

I make good ice cream? That's something I never knew about myself xD Yeah I should change my avatar
    edited September 2018

A Korean blue bunny.

I make good ice cream? That's something I never knew about myself xD Yeah I should change my avatar

theres a ice cream company named blue bunny. today i got cookie dough and birthday cake. not blue bunny target brand.

does the rabbitt even have a name? you never mentioned one.

A Korean blue bunny.

theres a ice cream company named blue bunny. today i got cookie dough and birthday cake. not blue bunny target brand.

His name is Peace, we call him Peacie, or Ggu. Mostly Ggu xD

A Korean blue bunny.

You changed! I've been meaning to change mine too because I cut my hair after the wedding.
    D2vFwMN.jpg

A Korean blue bunny.

You changed! I've been meaning to change mine too because I cut my hair after the wedding.

I did! Though mine's not my simself, it's my legacy founder xD
    Love your new haircut! (Though I'm not sure how accurate it is :D)

A Korean blue bunny.

His name is Peace, we call him Peacie, or Ggu. Mostly Ggu xD

just because i ask about the rabbitt you change avis
    rats i forgot anthony twins names already, its been 2 minutes. since birth.

A Korean blue bunny.

I did! Though mine's not my simself, it's my legacy founder xD
    Love your new haircut! (Though I'm not sure how accurate it is :D)

My hair is naturally curly but years of having it long has weighted it down. Still has a slight wave/curl to it...so it only looks like it does in my avvy when I straighten it. Most of the time I'm too lazy to. :p
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @BlackUndecimber but... but... GOT7 has Kim Yugyeom ! And Bambam. And Mark. Jinyoung , JB , Jackson , Youngjae. Savage 7.

Have you seen JYP's newest , Boy Story? I don't think they've discovered their sound or style yet (still sound like JYP ), but in some of their covers, which the boys arrange and choreograph on their own , they're doing neat stuff ! Beautiful voices! I adore Shuyang, and all of them, really . It will be so great to watch them grow up .

One thing JYP gets right is "create through happiness." So his café serves organic foods and true friendships develop among the boys.

I think the female idols need to follow Amber's lead, though. Eat! Celebrate your unique body, self , and expression ! No more cookie-cutter size zero ! I wish the girls had the same freedom of individuality as the boys do .

Also, what about Holland! <3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey!! :)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Hi!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Hi!

How are you doing?
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @BlackUndecimber but... but... GOT7 has Kim Yugyeom ! And Bambam. And Mark. Jinyoung , JB , Jackson , Youngjae. Savage 7.

Have you seen JYP's newest , Boy Story? I don't think they've discovered their sound or style yet (still sound like JYP ), but in some of their covers, which the boys arrange and choreograph on their own , they're doing neat stuff ! Beautiful voices! I adore Shuyang, and all of them, really . It will be so great to watch them grow up .

One thing JYP gets right is "create through happiness." So his café serves organic foods and true friendships develop among the boys.

I think the female idols need to follow Amber's lead, though. Eat! Celebrate your unique body, self , and expression ! No more cookie-cutter size zero ! I wish the girls had the same freedom of individuality as the boys do .

@CathyTea OH MY GOSH I LOVE GOT7!!! Who's your bias? I can't decide. First it was Youngjae and Jackson, but Yugyeom in the new song Lullaby... I think I'm falling for him too... oh, I love them all, I can't choose.

My favorite song was Just Right up until Lullaby... now I have two favorites. Have you listened to their new music!?

GOT7 is SO <3<3<3 They're really talented and really hot and just... I don't know. I can't explain!!!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Hi!

hi. i was writing. :)

what does holland have to do with girls eating?

doing better though i didn't get lost til the end.
  • OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    I'm going to go start posting a story following the life of my sim :) Even if no one reads it, it's fun to do and I'll enjoy reading it! haha!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top