Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

you know the real half this is noels version. i couldn't put that part here so i told you and made this up, lol.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @CathyTea I'm doing my annual research on what role(s) some of the the actors played on Murdoch Mysteries in the past
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I know I said I was banner making but building happened:
    tumblr_pdomk1Gvlc1wv47k8o1_540.png
    tumblr_pdomk1Gvlc1wv47k8o2_540.png
    tumblr_pdomk1Gvlc1wv47k8o3_540.png
    tumblr_pdomk1Gvlc1wv47k8o4_540.png
    tumblr_pdomk1Gvlc1wv47k8o5_540.png

:o Color me impressed!

Thanks! :) Usually I reserve the pics for posting on tumblr *which I still did*
    Hello! I'd like to formally introduce myself... I'm Chrinnie :smiley:

I was reading through some signatures to see some SimLit then I was pointed to this thread. Wow, you guys love to write and I love to read, so I hope to be able to read through all your stories as best I can. It just feels very daunting to start several generations into someone else's story because I don't know the characters or the "flow" of the story, but it also feels just as daunting to start at the beginning and try to catch up. I do hope to be able to do that, though.

I also started my own "Legacy" Story: The Alvarez Chronicles. I love feedback and do take constructive criticism well, so if you do want to critic I am all ears. I'd love to improve!

Happy Simming!

Welcome to the lounge @Chrinnie! I'll definitely check out your legacy when I get the chance!
    Thanks for the welcome! You already know I'm reading yours and I love it! Can't wait for the next installment!

I was reading through some signatures to see some SimLit then I was pointed to this thread. Wow, you guys love to write and I love to read, so I hope to be able to read through all your stories as best I can. It just feels very daunting to start several generations into someone else's story because I don't know the characters or the "flow" of the story, but it also feels just as daunting to start at the beginning and try to catch up. I do hope to be able to do that, though.

I also started my own "Legacy" Story: The Alvarez Chronicles. I love feedback and do take constructive criticism well, so if you do want to critic I am all ears. I'd love to improve!

Happy Simming!

Hi @Chrinnie . I've seen you around. Your legacy looks really interesting. I've actually already got it on my reading list. XD

Hello @simscognito I've bookmarked yours to read, too!

i think your reading mine too. but backward, the links are in order in my thread start with page one cause unfortunatly i can't rember what the post is called. its not my first attempt with this family.

Happy Simming!

Welcome to the lounge @Chrinnie! I'll definitely check out your legacy when I get the chance!
    Thanks for the welcome! You already know I'm reading yours and I love it! Can't wait for the next installment!

Happy Simming!

Hi @Chrinnie . I've seen you around. Your legacy looks really interesting. I've actually already got it on my reading list. XD

i think your reading mine too. but backward, the links are in order in my thread start with page one cause unfortunatly i can't rember what the post is called. its not my first attempt with this family.

what are you laghing at sissy you didn't link it to the first page either. lol.

usually cathtea is the ninja awesomer so playing the odds.
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited August 2018

Happy Simming!

Happy Simming!

I did work backwards then caught onto the first post. I'm drowning in tabs of SimLit on Chrome right now :lol: But, I'm liking what I'm reading and want to make sure I catch up to the latest post soon! I also think it's because it is displayed latest to earliest, so I started at the top and was working down. Now I know to go up instead of going down.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    hey guys i need some suggestions for a holiday name. The sims version equals "Alien baby Day" but I want something more extraterrestrial as the "true name before immigration"

Happy Simming!

Happy Simming!

I did work backwards then caught onto the first post. I'm drowning in tabs of SimLit on Chrome right now :lol: But, I'm liking what I'm reading and want to make sure I catch up to the latest post soon!

it might be confusing if you go out of oder the benders breed a lot. rabbitts have nothing n them
    Shadami wrote: »
    hey guys i need some suggestions for a holiday name. The sims version equals "Alien baby Day" but I want something more extraterrestrial as the "true name before immigration"

e.t baby day. because e.t. wanted to go home.

sissy i'm depressed. i remember et. i wasn't feeling older til today.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I remember e.t..... I didn't like it >.<
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Well i did it. I put my story on hiatus to focus on my new one. I feel guilty for abandoning it, but i think i just need to focus on something else for a bit. (In hindsight, i probably shouldve done this before starting s2 :neutral: )

Cant wait to show everyone what ive been working on :) its definitely different than metro, but im really excited to try something new :)
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member

Happy Simming!

Happy Simming!

I did work backwards then caught onto the first post. I'm drowning in tabs of SimLit on Chrome right now :lol: But, I'm liking what I'm reading and want to make sure I catch up to the latest post soon!

it might be confusing if you go out of oder the benders breed a lot. rabbitts have nothing n them

Oh my! LOL I will be sure to go in order, then!

Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Shadami wrote: »
    I remember e.t..... I didn't like it >.<

well i was a kid and saw aliens the same year i think so of the 2 et was better aliens is the only thing that scares me more than reds story.
    CathyTea wrote: »

ignore me. i did put it there. but in author notes. not that i consider myself a writer.
    So, I bring you a chapter
    Chapter 23
    tumblr_inline_pdp06sNCs91v2lczu_540.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Well folks, I put in an application for a promotion at work. Same department but more responsibilities. Wish it was for the social media department. Had my interview. Now I wait. Two others applied for it as well. Hope HR and the boss liked me better. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

I may have to steal that name for one of my couple's 4th kid. @simscognito knows which couple!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

I may have to steal that name for one of my couple's 4th kid. @simscognito knows which couple!

Oh my. I have an Angel in my simLit too. :D
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Here's the story I'm working on :D

08-17-18gdsafg_2-355-38AM_zpsbdwq2cji.png

Also I just discovered that Windows10 photo editor makes screenshots look 100000% better!
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Here's the story I'm working on :D

08-17-18gdsafg_2-355-38AM_zpsbdwq2cji.png

Also I just discovered that Windows10 photo editor makes screenshots look 100000% better!

@Acarb90 wow! That poster looks great. XD

Connor and Dani need a name for their baby though! So, I'm being bad and stealing it!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=9421746
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top