Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy timezones everyone! I have a day off today, so decided to pop in to say hello. :)
    Hey everyone! I thought I'd start the [insert time of day you're currently experiencing here] off with a question. Which of your sims is your favorite to write? (Whether from their point of view, or just in dialogue.) :)

I like your question, @IchigoUsagi! It's a hard one to answer though. The most interesting would be Alondra from my Project L.E.G.A.C.Y. series (her point of view is really different and unique), but the easiest to write for is Aster from my Build Newcrest story. He's just a sweetheart all round, and a very encouraging guy.
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    I think I made a mistake.
    Instead of playing my Sims legacy, I spent all day daydreaming about it. Now I have ideas for a generation I don't even have the game pack for! :sweat_smile:
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    Instead of playing my Sims legacy, I spent all day daydreaming about it. Now I have ideas for a generation I don't even have the game pack for! :sweat_smile:

I can relate to that. :D I spend a lot of time thinking up ideas for chapters that are way down the line. Which game pack, by the way? Or is it one that doesn't even exist?
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey everyone! I thought I'd start the [insert time of day you're currently experiencing here] off with a question. Which of your sims is your favorite to write? (Whether from their point of view, or just in dialogue.) :)

Mine is Sage. 1000% Sage!
    She’s a character who has spent an unspecified amount of time (over 1000 years) as an assassin for hire, extending her life through cybernetics. She’s going/gone through an identity crisis and is going through a fairly rewarding metamorphosis from a creators POV. I hope that when her arc ends it is as rewarding for the readers.

@Munterbacon Sage is an amazing character. I like how conflicted she is. She's a favorite character of mine. You are a talented writer so I wouldn't worry about the readers.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    How do I explain to (bowler) that with the exception of the founder sim and in my case her *husband*) all the other characters were born and raise and died in the game itself from the previous generation?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited January 2018
    @CathyTea @simscognito @AdamsEve1231 Thanks for the kind words! :blush:

I'm glad that you guys love Sage and no doubt Cog, you'll probably fall in love with her too when you get around to reading! :D

Speaking of reading... If anyone is up to date with Ironbound, here's another chapter! Some pretty heavy stuff in this one!!! :o>:)

Chapter 106: Tremble
    korvunderattack.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    @IchigoUsagi A bit late on the comment panel as you have decided upon that title. Indeed having a back door lead to someone's loo is moon logic all right. Besides "Twilight Zone" is already taken

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2018

I'm glad that you guys love Sage and no doubt Cog, you'll probably fall in love with her too when you get around to reading! :D

Speaking of reading... If anyone is up to date with Ironbound, here's another chapter! Some pretty heavy stuff in this one!!! :o>:)

korvunderattack.jpg

dum question because i was here for the sage convo but never saw a pic. is that sage?

korvunderattack.jpg

dum question because i was here for the sage convo but never saw a pic. is that sage?

don't laugh answer me see the question mark.lol.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

korvunderattack.jpg

No, it's not.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited January 2018

korvunderattack.jpg

No, that's Korv.

This...
    ready-to-kill-once-more.jpg
    Is Sage.

Actually... So is this.
    tumblr_nq6byg4mfp1rdj7mco3_1280.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    CathyTea wrote: »

korvunderattack.jpg

No, it's not.

thank you. i knew you were the awesomer so i pretnded to be upset.
    And... the last day of the month is the birthday of @Pinkslinky ! I haven't seen you around in ages, @Pinkslinky , but I think of you and wish you a happy birthday all the same! Hope you stop by to say hi next time you log in! :)

pinkslinky.png

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Happy birthday @Pinkslinky !!! Hope you have a wonderful year! :smiley:
    And... the last day of the month is the birthday of @Pinkslinky ! I haven't seen you around in ages, @Pinkslinky , but I think of you and wish you a happy birthday all the same! Hope you stop by to say hi next time you log in! :)

pinkslinky.png

happy birthday ps.

korvunderattack.jpg

No, that's Korv.

This...
    Is Sage.

Actually... So is this.

Oh wow @Munterbacon she's beautiful!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I'm only on Gen 2 and talking about Gen 4 in my SimLit thread, so I know the feeling.

Curious what game pack you're needing for your future generation?! :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

pinkslinky.png

happy birthday ps.

what ps would be the intals. sometimes abreviating is easier theres a lot of words my computer thinks are wrong.

I'm only on Gen 2 and talking about Gen 4 in my SimLit thread, so I know the feeling.

Curious what game pack you're needing for your future generation?! :smile:

i keep fighting various illness so so far poor adrien has been in diapers 12 days. make that 13 i didn't write today either but i'm not busy again til friday.

korvunderattack.jpg

No, that's Korv.

This...
    Is Sage.

Actually... So is this.

Oh wow @Munterbacon she's beautiful!

Thanks! :blush: I prefer her 2nd look (which to confuse people, is actually the first image! :D )

dustshaela.jpg
    Happy timezones everyone! I have a day off today, so decided to pop in to say hello. :)
    I like your question, @IchigoUsagi! It's a hard one to answer though. The most interesting would be Alondra from my Project L.E.G.A.C.Y. series (her point of view is really different and unique), but the easiest to write for is Aster from my Build Newcrest story. He's just a sweetheart all round, and a very encouraging guy.

@eXokamikaze Hi! How are you?

I like Alondra, too! In fact, I really love your legacy! :)

you still didn't say which of YOUR characters is your favorite or whatever the question was.

thank you piggy i got sis back for laughing at me.lol. and i still don't know who sage is.

you still didn't say which of YOUR characters is your favorite or whatever the question was.

thank you piggy i got sis back for laughing at me.lol. and i still don't know who sage is.

You're being ignored today @friendsfan367? :p Oh come on, I have to tease you at some point. :D

You're being ignored today @friendsfan367? :p Oh come on, I have to tease you at some point. :D

i thought we tease bugsie.

i thought we tease bugsie.

But Bugsie's not here. Let's call it Lord Of The Flies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top