We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    ...There really needs to be a dating pack with an actual attraction system.

And NOT the baloney with TS3 and being attracted to literally every person who had money or a trait in common (or neither of those).

That's I'm saying. They need something like what TS2 had where it was based on personality and actual turn on and offs AND there should be an autonomous gender preference.

Yes exactly. I was banking on it being in City Living. :(

It just dawned on me what they could have added to City Living. ONLINE DATING! Since they have remote online jobs, why not?

because people canlie on profiles. you think your getting a gorges 25 year old and you get a balding 50 year old.

That would be so AWESOME if that happened. LOL I used online matchmaking for my Sims 3 legacy and I was happy with it. Wasn't my personal choich but hey! I'm not my sim nor am I a sim.

your not a sim sim ?

yeah i didn't get confused til 4:30

You're a trip. :lol::lol::lol:
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

And NOT the baloney with TS3 and being attracted to literally every person who had money or a trait in common (or neither of those).

That's I'm saying. They need something like what TS2 had where it was based on personality and actual turn on and offs AND there should be an autonomous gender preference.

It just dawned on me what they could have added to City Living. ONLINE DATING! Since they have remote online jobs, why not?

because people canlie on profiles. you think your getting a gorges 25 year old and you get a balding 50 year old.

That would be so AWESOME if that happened. LOL I used online matchmaking for my Sims 3 legacy and I was happy with it. Wasn't my personal choich but hey! I'm not my sim nor am I a sim.

your not a sim sim ?

lol i still have no clue what you meant but i'll take the compliment.

your not a sim sim ?

It means you're very funny. And yes! That is a compliment.

your not a sim sim ?

sim sim is what confused me.

your not a sim sim ?

I just meant that it was totally my founding sim's choice to fall in love with the girl he met online. If it were my choice, I would have made some hot lady sims and forced him to marry one of them because I'm shallow like that.

your not a sim sim ?

I just meant that it was totally my founding sim's choice to fall in love with the girl he met online. If it were my choice, I would have made some hot lady sims and forced him to marry one of them because I'm shallow like that.

ayden fell in love twice. but it forced me to write about divorce a topic i know nothing about . i tried saying your staying with elsa . orginal ayden threw up .
    new ayden . from this story refused to go home.

which means both aydens are stubborn.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    Just dropping in with an update. Something gets under Axel's skin, even in his perfect little world:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @sunnyshay They had online dating in Sims 3? Oh goodness, I really wish they would have added that! :love: I bet it was fun to add new genetics to your family since if you have to choose yourself, you'll always prefer a certain type of looks. At least that's my own experience. How did the online dating work? Were there profiles or did you just choose a sim from a picture and meet them then?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney: you couldn't write up a profile but you could share your traits, zodiac sign, and body type and lie about it. 98% sure that lying resulted in a foul moodlet on the other's behalf.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @MrsRacooney: you couldn't write up a profile but you could share your traits, zodiac sign, and body type and lie about it. 98% sure that lying resulted in a foul moodlet on the other's behalf.

So did the NPCs lie as well? :D That'd be sure to have caused a lot of annoyance!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

So did the NPCs lie as well? :D That'd be sure to have caused a lot of annoyance!

Yup!

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @sunnyshay They had online dating in Sims 3? Oh goodness, I really wish they would have added that! :love: I bet it was fun to add new genetics to your family since if you have to choose yourself, you'll always prefer a certain type of looks. At least that's my own experience. How did the online dating work? Were there profiles or did you just choose a sim from a picture and meet them then?

Pretty much what @InfraGreen said. I kind of discovered that feature late in the series and only used it a few times. I don't remember NPC lying to me, the last time I used it I remember it being like love at first sight when my founder met up with his wife. I was like "ugh, I guess." LOL

Something similar happened in Sims 2 with my simself fell for the geekiest guy in townie but I went with it anyway. I needed a helper around the house while I ran the city.
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member

Pretty much what @InfraGreen said. I kind of discovered that feature late in the series and only used it a few times. I don't remember NPC lying to me, the last time I used it I remember it being like love at first sight when my founder met up with his wife. I was like "ugh, I guess." LOL

Something similar happened in Sims 2 with my simself fell for the geekiest guy in townie but I went with it anyway. I needed a helper around the house while I ran the city.

I never used that feature, nor did I know it existed, but now I'm wishing and hoping they'll add in the Sims 4. They've given me pools, ghosts, toddlers, pets, and supposedly weather is coming in the next big expansion pack. So I suppose my list of wishes was growing short, so now I have one more to add after University!

I never used that feature, nor did I know it existed, but now I'm wishing and hoping they'll add in the Sims 4. They've given me pools, ghosts, toddlers, pets, and supposedly weather is coming in the next big expansion pack. So I suppose my list of wishes was growing short, so now I have one more to add after University!

Well you know a real romance pack isn't too far off. Usually it's one of the first Sims packs to come but the Sims 4 stuff seems to be on a different schedule.
    Anybody interested in testing a beard I've just made? PM me for link.

Testers Needed for PG-13 Beard [BETA]
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member

Well you know a real romance pack isn't too far off. Usually it's one of the first Sims packs to come but the Sims 4 stuff seems to be on a different schedule.

I did not know that. Please tell me more or share a link.

I did not know that. Please tell me more or share a link.

You want the link for the beard?
    Just dropping in with an update. Something gets under Axel's skin, even in his perfect little world:

axels back trip promised me. now its a good day.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,741 Member
    OMG OMG...my province's provincial disability income asset limits has jumped from $5,000 to $40,000 starting TODAY..
    6adMCGP.gif

He's not doing well but he's here!

outrun / blog / tunglr

Yeah well, I mean they have to do something different... So they let some things out of the game and enjoy our joy later while smiling to themselves until release day :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    i started a new save to test the soulmate thing.all my simare the same, the guy matt wants to whoo with liberty whats her name.

Yeah well, I mean they have to do something different... So they let some things out of the game and enjoy our joy later while smiling to themselves until release day :D

poor ea they can't win. if they put out a romance pack which the whiners say are geared toward yas the family players complain. if they do family pack some of the players who like playing singles do.

not talking about here.

He's not doing well but he's here!

i read it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top