We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hahaha sounds like you had a great time @CharmingMaruska ! Florida is so beautiful (but so hot!!) I love that you got to experience the fast food too :lol:@Julyvee94 visited me a couple weeks ago and I took her to Taco Bell the first day :joy:

And I'm glad you don't mind the spoilers haha :tongue:

oh you were all in maine. i forgot to ask and by the time i remered that i forgot everyone left.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    @friendsfan367: I wish I forgot to leave Maine too (beats the rush before classes start to get things in order :bawling:)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @CharmingMaruska Ooh, where in the US did you visit? That's really awesome and I hoped you enjoyed your time here!

And yes, that is my new heiress in my signature :) I realize now that my avatar and signature are full of spoilers, whoops :sweat_smile: Hahaha

It's kind of spoiler-y, that's true, but it's a good kind of spoiler, at least for me. It warms my heart to know Zayne and Hope lived through your legacy long enough to have a child together :smiley:

I had the most wonderful time in America! I finally got to eat at all the fast foods I only knew from TV until now like Taco Bell and Dunkin Donuts :smiley: I visited Florida which is ridiculously beautiful and very different from where I am from, so I really loved it. And there was so much to do there! And the people were really nice! And the grocery stores - so big and incredible - I'm really going to miss those! :smiley:

so you ate your way through florida. .
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @friendsfan367: I wish I forgot to leave Maine too (beats the rush before classes start to get things in order :bawling:)

you left before everyone else no one twisted your arm . he he.

i'm excited 2 days til axel.
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @CharmingMaruska Welcome back!
    @psychounz Welcome! I think the requirements for becoming a full member are 30 posts, 50 points (received when people like your posts and when you earn badges), and your account must be older than 24 hours.
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    @CharmingMaruska Ooh, where in the US did you visit? That's really awesome and I hoped you enjoyed your time here!

And yes, that is my new heiress in my signature :) I realize now that my avatar and signature are full of spoilers, whoops :sweat_smile: Hahaha

It's kind of spoiler-y, that's true, but it's a good kind of spoiler, at least for me. It warms my heart to know Zayne and Hope lived through your legacy long enough to have a child together :smiley:

I had the most wonderful time in America! I finally got to eat at all the fast foods I only knew from TV until now like Taco Bell and Dunkin Donuts :smiley: I visited Florida which is ridiculously beautiful and very different from where I am from, so I really loved it. And there was so much to do there! And the people were really nice! And the grocery stores - so big and incredible - I'm really going to miss those! :smiley:

Well, I did other things besides eating, but basically, yes. :smile:

Well, I did other things besides eating, but basically, yes. :smile:

i was teasing.
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    How do you tell if someone is attracted to another sim in sims 4? Is there a chart like in sims 3

You can't tell. You best bet is to choose the one your sims gets along best with her sim. Or dl MC Command Center and they'll do the flirting for you sometimes.

i could actually i controlled ayden when he was with elsa and he went in the bush with christine anyway . and both times he rolled whims to be with christine. and this time he refused to go home.

Mine only rolled a whim to flirt with a sim one time in all of the years and save I have. It only happened once. Any autonomous romance is because of MC Command for me.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    CathyTea wrote: »
    How do you tell if someone is attracted to another sim in sims 4? Is there a chart like in sims 3

You can't tell. You best bet is to choose the one your sims gets along best with her sim. Or dl MC Command Center and they'll do the flirting for you sometimes.

I think you can definitely tell... I'll share thoughts later . ..

Do tell.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,084 Member
    Hello, lovely people of the forums! Remember me? :smile: I don't blame you if you don't, it's been months! But I'm really glad to be back finally. What have you been up to this summer?

Maruska! Hiya! I missed you! Thanks for popping back to say hello!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,084 Member

@msbeckycat -- These are the things I look for:

1) Watch the way the Sims look at each other. When they're interested, they'll definitely signal their interest with their eyes.

2) Watch their facial expressions. Based on the Sim's personality, they might be extra smiley, look a little shy, or look especially animated or interested.

3) Watch their body language and physical space. Most Sims tend to stand a little closer to Sims they're interested in, but this will vary based on the Sims' personality.

4) Watch for whims. You know a Sim is interested when they roll whims to flirt, embrace, kiss, woo-hoo, or any other romantic action with another Sim.

5) Check the contextual social wheel. When a Sim is interested in another, romantic actions (such as Confess Attraction, Flirt, and so on) will show up in the contextual social wheel.

6) Watch for autonomous romantic actions. Flirting is usually the most common autonomous action that happens (in my Sims' experiences), but other romantic actions can also happen autonomously.

7) Watch OUT for MCCC. It will put Sims together seemingly randomly, regardless of whether they're compatible with each other or interested in each other.

8) See who the game spins up. The game AI seems to be designed for match-making. Many times, the game will randomly create Townies who are the ideal mates for the currently active Sim (when that Sim is a single young adult or adult). When your Sim continuously runs into the same Sim, or you notice one Sim walking by the house every day--sometimes several times a day--often that's the exact Sim who turns out to be the OTP for your currently active Sim.

The game (and your Sims) will definitely take their cues from you and your style of play--giving them lots of free rein and responding to whims and their actions/interactions seems to promote the frequency of autonomous or whim-driven romance.

This chapter, The Mountain, by @Asaoyoru is a really great example of a Sim showing his interest--and choosing his own love! And what a great choice he made! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

@msbeckycat -- These are the things I look for:

1) Watch the way the Sims look at each other. When they're interested, they'll definitely signal their interest with their eyes.

2) Watch their facial expressions. Based on the Sim's personality, they might be extra smiley, look a little shy, or look especially animated or interested.

3) Watch their body language and physical space. Most Sims tend to stand a little closer to Sims they're interested in, but this will vary based on the Sims' personality.

4) Watch for whims. You know a Sim is interested when they roll whims to flirt, embrace, kiss, woo-hoo, or any other romantic action with another Sim.

5) Check the contextual social wheel. When a Sim is interested in another, romantic actions (such as Confess Attraction, Flirt, and so on) will show up in the contextual social wheel.

6) Watch for autonomous romantic actions. Flirting is usually the most common autonomous action that happens (in my Sims' experiences), but other romantic actions can also happen autonomously.

7) Watch OUT for MCCC. It will put Sims together seemingly randomly, regardless of whether they're compatible with each other or interested in each other.

8) See who the game spins up. The game AI seems to be designed for match-making. Many times, the game will randomly create Townies who are the ideal mates for the currently active Sim (when that Sim is a single young adult or adult). When your Sim continuously runs into the same Sim, or you notice one Sim walking by the house every day--sometimes several times a day--often that's the exact Sim who turns out to be the OTP for your currently active Sim.

The game (and your Sims) will definitely take their cues from you and your style of play--giving them lots of free rein and responding to whims and their actions/interactions seems to promote the frequency of autonomous or whim-driven romance.

This chapter, The Mountain, by @Asaoyoru is a really great example of a Sim showing his interest--and choosing his own love! And what a great choice he made! :)

The body language thing is true . christines bathing suit malfunctioned once in this attempt ayden who was playing it cool and taking things slow was suddenly so close it looks like his face is in her chest.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,741 Member
    hey guys does anyone know how to do the math of you have a specific price and you need to find what the annual cost would be (pre-discount?)
    6adMCGP.gif
    ...There really needs to be a dating pack with an actual attraction system.

And NOT the baloney with TS3 and being attracted to literally every person who had money or a trait in common (or neither of those).

outrun / blog / tunglr

And NOT the baloney with TS3 and being attracted to literally every person who had money or a trait in common (or neither of those).

rylan and alana have nothing in common . she outgoing hes shy shes mean hes not. she gets jealous easy even though she doesn't have the trait. hes mellow.and easygoing. but somehow theese 2 people who i put together just to see what would happen lasted from being highschool sweetharts through now. oh and their atracted to each other they come in to the room and peck each other.

and since i have trouble getting mc to install after i have to take the old version out its all them.

wonders if calling rylan and alana people is weird.

aparently i'm attached to the benders.

That's I'm saying. They need something like what TS2 had where it was based on personality and actual turn on and offs AND there should be an autonomous gender preference.

That's I'm saying. They need something like what TS2 had where it was based on personality and actual turn on and offs AND there should be an autonomous gender preference.

Yes exactly. I was banking on it being in City Living. :(

outrun / blog / tunglr

maybe will get it in cats and dogs. i watch the vet part and the female is totally staring at the vet.

I thought it would be part of romantic stuff along with a matchmaker but I was wrong.

I thought it would be part of romantic stuff along with a matchmaker but I was wrong.

i think they think hook up with is the new matchmaker.

Hmm. I've never used that one before. Maybe I should experiment with that. :wink:

Hmm. I've never used that one before. Maybe I should experiment with that. :wink:

thats how ayden got alana and rylan together. now their happy and hes divorced. he was married at the time.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,616 Member
    Hi All! A new chapter is up in the Rose Collab Legacy. Hope you enjoy!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/ch-1-2-the-sands-of-time-art-walk
    artist_easel.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top