The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @friendsfan367: Axel is gearing up for Friday. ;)

whos tho i only heard of axel.

who i also don't know but him i make up.

Thu is the other main character. Axel lives with her/works as live-in help in the present day but I've been doing a lot of flashbacks. The other guy is her first husband from long ago...

thank you. my reading list is so long it might be a while before i get the real story.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    08-28-17_1-33-58_PM.png
    Brooke and Orion flirt today
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,741 Member
    edited August 2017
    @LegacySims2017 apprently your and Jim Hawkins' son has your hair colour and Jim's eyes.

Y9MWJmU.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ChewbaccaEllisonChewbaccaEllison Posts: 13 New Member
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > ChewbaccaEllison wrote: »
    >
    > > @CathyTea said:
    > > SuxelaSimmer wrote: »
    > >
    > > I have a question. As in stories, do you mean like gameplay that makes up a storyline? I love writing but it may not be the kinda writing I'd be able to talk about here as it doesn't involve sims. I mean I could adapt my style to involve sims but wouldn't be able to use any gameplay because I haven't gotten the computer game yet
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > ChewbaccaEllison wrote: »
    > >
    > > Hello! I am new to this thread but I would love to join your conversations! I think this is a really interesting idea!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hiya , @SuxelaSimmer and @ChewbaccaEllison ! Welcome and please join in! Our first page talks a bit about our general guidelines and culture . I'm on mobile now, but I'll swing by later when I'm on the computer for more developed responses !
    >
    > Thank you! I am excited to talk to you later :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i didn't have time to answer this this morning. i alternate between what my sims do in game and making it up. it can be fun to challenge myself to write just from my head, but iaccidently depressed adam and eve. shes alright it just meant i had the emotions right.

That sounds awesome!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Greetings @ChewbaccaEllison !
    EverlastingValidEidolonhelvum.gif
    snvAF3B.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Welcome @ChewbaccaEllison!!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,085 Member
    @MadameLee That's an adorable child!

@ChewbaccaEllison So, I'm glad you found your way here, and it will be fun to have you join in the conversations! Tell us about your current games, and what kind of stories are happening in them!

@SuxelaSimmer You could always talk about writing in general here and then we could relate what you say to the writing we do! Topics that are usually especially welcome deal with writing process, managing multiple projects simultaneously (or in alternation), character development, pacing, setting, and so on. Always fun to talk about stories and writing and then make connections with our Simming and Sims stories!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @lisabee2 Happy birthday! :)<3

lisabee.png

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    Happy Birthday @lisabee2! So glad you're back! I've missed having you in my WP reader <3
  • ChewbaccaEllisonChewbaccaEllison Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello! This is my first story line that is happening in my game! (I don't think I have enough points to post screenshots but once I have 50 points I will!) Please tell me if I am doing this right haha xD

Sarah and Josh Sykes have got married and moved in a small house. They were mainly focusing on their careers when suddenly Sarah got pregnant with twins. Josh's study had to be changed into a room for their two girls, Fae and Ember. The two girls are now toddlers and love each other very much. But their parents are barely home because their work requires their 100% attention. All they have known is that they have been in and out of daycare, and when they are back home, their parents are too busy tending to their needs that the girls have to entertain themselves.
    Happiest of birthdays to you @lisabee2 !!! :blush::heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    For once, I'm not here with an A2A update.. :open_mouth: PNN time! :smiley:

Episode Twenty-Three
    mxCUW99.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • kaylaholidaykaylaholiday Posts: 224 Member
    Hey everyone, I started and posted my first Sim story. It's called a Breathe of Madness- you can find the thread here. Thanks to anyone who checks it out!
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @lisabee2 Happy birthday!
    Hey everyone, I started and posted my first Sim story. It's called a Breathe of Madness- you can find the thread here. Thanks to anyone who checks it out!

Welcome , @kaylaholiday ! I stopped by your story thread yesterday and enjoyed it !

• JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Not all is well in San Myshuno for Theresa.

Chapter 3.02
    cover.jpg
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @lisabee2 Happy birthday! :)<3

lisabee.png

happy birthday..
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,031 Member
    Forgive the delay in the updates. I've been busy with my master's thesis and finished on Sunday so while I've had chapters auto-posting for me, I haven't been around much.

cover-for-darkness-may-dream-updated-with-glass-house-font.jpg?w=525

First, big announcement, Generation One of Darkness May Dream is complete. If you haven't been following or need to catch up, click here for the chapter list. You can vote for the Generation 2 heir here and later on the same page, if you're caught up, I'd love for you to vote in the 2nd poll just to get some feedback on a specific character's options.

cover.jpg?w=525&h=394

Second, I've posted my first two Reap No More chapters, tales and myths from the DMD universe. The first one has some minor world spoilers if you aren't caught up with DMD, but if you haven't read DMD at all, other than some contextual things, you can safely read it without having read DMD.

The Night We Escaped

Substitute

cover-gen-1.png?w=1075&h=605

Third, I also recently posted a new A Life of Whimsy: Jenara Yearling (ALOW) chapter: Veggie Burgers

That's all from my corner of the world. :)
    starlight-saga-return.png
    The Starlight Saga - Return to Stardew Valley Everything has a cycle: birth, life, death. And we return and return again.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @lisabee2 Happy Birthday!!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    @RipuAncestor I love your story title - Stardust Sapling. That is just beautiful and so evocative! :)
    The Starlight Saga - Return to Stardew Valley Everything has a cycle: birth, life, death. And we return and return again.
    > @CathyTea said:
    > SuxelaSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > I have a question. As in stories, do you mean like gameplay that makes up a storyline? I love writing but it may not be the kinda writing I'd be able to talk about here as it doesn't involve sims. I mean I could adapt my style to involve sims but wouldn't be able to use any gameplay because I haven't gotten the computer game yet
    >
    >
    >
    > ChewbaccaEllison wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! I am new to this thread but I would love to join your conversations! I think this is a really interesting idea!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hiya , @SuxelaSimmer and @ChewbaccaEllison ! Welcome and please join in! Our first page talks a bit about our general guidelines and culture . I'm on mobile now, but I'll swing by later when I'm on the computer for more developed responses !

Thank you! I am excited to talk to you later :)

i didn't have time to answer this this morning. i alternate between what my sims do in game and making it up. it can be fun to challenge myself to write just from my head, but iaccidently depressed adam and eve. shes alright it just meant i had the emotions right.

@friendsfan367 How did you accidentally depress me? You mean with your Benders chapter?
    Happy, happy birthday, @lisabee2! Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @RipuAncestor I love your story title - Stardust Sapling. That is just beautiful and so evocative! :)

@AdamsEve1231 Thank you! :)

Speaking of Stardust Sapling, I've got a new chapter for it! It finally gets to some toddler cuteness:

Chapter 2
    OzWnlkJ.jpg

Have a great time guys!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Happy birthday, @lisabee2 !
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top