The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,031 Member
    @sunnyshay I found out my Sims had kids with someone else in my DMD world, Wraith. It is strange to find out especially because it didn't fit with my story line. What did you do?

i forgot before i started the hard part of generation 2 i pretested zayden but i forgot to take him back out. so he had a wife and 2 kids and i deleted them.

@friendsfan367 I feel bad deleting Sims. I generally move them out and save them in the SimBin for another time.
    starlight-saga-return.png
    The Starlight Saga - Return to Stardew Valley Everything has a cycle: birth, life, death. And we return and return again.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,031 Member
    @Blue_28 Welcome to the forums! :)
    starlight-saga-return.png
    The Starlight Saga - Return to Stardew Valley Everything has a cycle: birth, life, death. And we return and return again.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @sunnyshay I found out my Sims had kids with someone else in my DMD world, Wraith. It is strange to find out especially because it didn't fit with my story line. What did you do?

i forgot before i started the hard part of generation 2 i pretested zayden but i forgot to take him back out. so he had a wife and 2 kids and i deleted them.

@friendsfan367 I feel bad deleting Sims. I generally move them out and save them in the SimBin for another time.

i 'm using him now but i didn't want him divorced so deleting was easier.
    edited August 2017
    i want to update tonight but becham is so excited to have a slide hes has to pee everytime i open aydens house.

i think that means he loves it thanks sis.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,085 Member
    i want to update tonight but becham is so excited to have a slide hes has to pee everytime i open aydens house.

You're welcome! Glad you and my nieces and nephews are having fun! <3:D
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

You're welcome! Glad you and my nieces and nephews are having fun! <3:D

becham reminds me of ayden no fear.
    i missed my baby but i needed the break for life adjustments . tomorrow game adjustments aparently i didn't save the week dad died so now alonzo is younger than adrien again.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited August 2017
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    UGH will anyone ever flirt with poor Rose? The rather surprising answer in today's update ...

T6bXdO5.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-4-sunday-funday/

well she is the only one there flirting takes 2 people.

LOL In this pic yes .. but in the story you would see she was in the company of a few and one surprise flirter
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Back from my hiatus (OH yep I was gone LOL) ... I hit the ground running with an update about the suitors hitting the ground running in an elimination challenge ... the simmie that stepped off early 'bout broke my heart!

qqIqBdG.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-5-a-hard-goodbye/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    Thu eats some of her favorite candies. Which are drugs of course.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Asia confronts Eliza about her recent behavior and offers help. Will she take it? Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-13-9-a-friend-in-need/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I have a question about how you start and write your stories? Do you type it out on on office before you post it? Is it spontanious? I feel like all my stories and posts are just "my sim did this. this is why." I make stories and play them out all the time, but either I forget to take screen shots or get so asorbed playing I pass up things. I've never been good at writing, but I kinda want to share what my sims have done with other people.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,741 Member
    I have a question about how you start and write your stories? Do you type it out on on office before you post it? Is it spontanious? I feel like all my stories and posts are just "my sim did this. this is why." I make stories and play them out all the time, but either I forget to take screen shots or get so asorbed playing I pass up things. I've never been good at writing, but I kinda want to share what my sims have done with other people.

I take the pictures (with poses sometimes) and then I posted it and try to figure out what I write. Sometimes I need to go to the Lana CC site or read a book for inspiration
    6adMCGP.gif
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member

You could just write it like a journal or a gossip blog about your sims. It doesn't have to be a story, it just has to be interesting.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    sis you want to here something funny. orgin just told me you sent toddler stuff. their only 24 hours late.
    sunnyshay wrote: »

You could just write it like a journal or a gossip blog about your sims. It doesn't have to be a story, it just has to be interesting.

not always the benders wasn't intresting til recently.

i always give new writers this advice. write for you. just have fun your the one who has to be happy with it.
    moms coming to pick up my laundry then i can update.
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Iiiiaam back from my third trip.
    I've been to Austria and Italy and I loved Italy a lot, looking forward to go there again. A little chaotic in towns, but the motorway is great, almost no construction sites (in comparison, in Germany it's like a construction site with the according traffic jam every 10 kilometers). It's a little bumpy but I don't mind, it was smooth sailing all along.
    And I LOVED italian radio. No crappy German songs. And I even could make out some words now and then...

And yay for toddler stuff and cats and dogs! Though I was very much hoping for horses and/or small animals...
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Misa_wants_Pepsi The main challenge in simlit is intriguing people. Think of a Story, then shoot pictures that illustrate it. Or watch your sims and think of a story around that. Write from whatever perspective you want to, whatever and however you enjoy because if you enjoy it, others will most likely do to. Readers are very sensitive to feel the joy an author has.
    And most of all: when you've found the way you want to do it, just publish. ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    ayden elsa and rylan won't be able to have pets they cap is still 8 because they count as household.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    ayden elsa and rylan won't be able to have pets they cap is still 8 because they count as household.

Is the household limit gong to be eight sims AND pets in any combo or will they kind of make it a separate limit like they did in TS3? (It was a little confusing but I liked it because even a full household of sims could have pets; it was ten sims and pets, with up to eight sims and up to six pets. So a household of eight sims could have two pets to make ten)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,741 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Is the household limit gong to be eight sims AND pets in any combo or will they kind of make it a separate limit like they did in TS3? (It was a little confusing but I liked it because even a full household of sims could have pets; it was ten sims and pets, with up to eight sims and up to six pets. So a household of eight sims could have two pets to make ten)

we don't know yet it wasn't exactly clear
    6adMCGP.gif
    the benders are being stubborn again. i can't set up a playdate til the 3 toddlers meet. rylan took joshua to ayden but they never went inside.
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Thank you for all the advice
    Ack. i can't write because wordpress keeps putting a pop up to upgrade my plan . i don't want too. but i can't make it go away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top